Sister Mary Jean's Struggle - Cover

Sister Mary Jean's Struggle

Copyright© 2001 by Linda Jean

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A story about a young woman that is taken in by the nuns and becomes one only to find out that she Loves sex with other females, toys, men, and dogs. She gets blackmailed into submitting to a gang-bang through a Glory-Hole. She struggles with her sexual desires and she loves the pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Size  

I decided to make this long and drawn out, I asked Sister Margaret if she needed the Bath, I told her that I wanted to take a nice long hot bath. She seemed a little put out with me. I assume it was because of last night when I would not let her into my room. I did not lock her door keeping her out of the bathroom, to be honest; I don't know what I was thinking, or even if I was. I started to fill the tub; I got in, laid back, closed my eyes and started to relax. My mind was going over what I had witnessed. I knew it would be only a minute or two before I would be touching myself. I decided to get up and get the two lovely things I had most recently discovered. I grabbed Sisters Rubber dick and my new toy, the rolled up Kotex. Going back to the tub I was dismayed as to how little water was in there. (No wonder everyone like showers so much, they are so much faster) I laid back down, opened my legs and ran my fingers lightly over my red bush. I had the two things on each side of me.

I found it so relaxing, looking down at the water pouring in, I ran my toes under the stream, and it felt good. I wondered how it would feel to have the water hitting me between my legs right onto my hole and opening, or maybe the clit area. Thinking of it made me want to try. I decided I had too much water in the tub to lay back so I had to pull the plug. That was the easy part. Next was the most difficult. Some how I had to scoot myself down to the end, some how raise my legs in the air and open them at the same time. It did take some doing but there I was with my butt at the end, water streaming down onto my clit and slit. It was warm, and the sensation told me that from now on, I would never take another shower.

God, I could feel myself building faster than ever before, to my climax. To my mountaintop to that place of sheer bliss, the one places where time stopped. My cunt is throbbing as the water streams on and inside of it. With my heals against the wall, I can lift my ass up in many positions to give the water access to the most sensitive spots I desire. Moving my ass around it was like Ann was doing when the boys were fucking her.

I closed my eyes and pictured myself with Bob or John fucking me. I could see Bob's fat hard cock sliding in and out of me. With my eyes closed and my cunt throbbing with pleasure I reached for the kotex toy and brought it to my butt hole. I wanted to feel it inside. Along with the pleasure of the water hitting the front. I pushed and pushed, but my butt hole would not let it in. I knew I needed something else as a lubricant, that the water by it self was not enough.

Giving up, I brought it to my now open water filled gaping hole. (Well maybe not gaping, it just felt like it) I slid it in and began fucking myself as the water hit my clit area. I heard my self-moaning very loudly, and I was trashing against the tub and wall. Oh the bliss I wanted to try the rubber dick, and to just lay back and not use my hands. I switched the fake dick's and I let the base of the rubber one, rest against the tub wall, this allowed me the freedom to just relax, grind my hips, close my eyes and climax all that I wanted. This went on for a nice long time. I was having my 10th or 11th climax when I shifted and opened my eye to adjust my self. When I did open my eyes I saw Sister Mary Margaret standing in the doorway, she was still in her habit; she was standing there watching.

I smiled and did not stop, I wanted her to watch me, I wanted her to do more than watch, however, at this moment, and I was content to have Sister watch. I decided to moan a little louder and to talk like Ann did when the boys fucked her. I started in nice and nasty "Give it to me, fuck me, fuck that hot pussy, more, more" I kept on and on. "Oh I love your cock, it's so big, so hard" I kept waiting for some sort of response from Sister. I opened my eyes and she was kneeling along side the tub. She reached over to my hair and stroked it. "Poor baby" she said "poor baby, so hot, so hot, do you like it?" looking at her I said, "yes, I love it, I love it!" She leaned over the tub and kissed me. It was a soft gentle kiss, it was hot, wet, and I felt my cunt start to spasm again. Her kissing me seemed to take me over the edge.

One thing I have noticed lately. I can have many wonderful climaxes. However, after 7-8 they seem to take a little longer each time to reach that wonderful peak. When Sister kissed me it helped take me over that crest. I wanted her to never stop kissing me. Her lips were so soft, so hot. I could feel her own heat right through her mouth. She was breathing very hard through her nose. I could feel her heat right through her nose. I though her headpiece was going to fall off of her, I closed my eyes and lingered in the wonderful sinful pleasure. My mind was swimming, I could feel the cock sliding in and out as I ground my cunt up against the tub wall, and the water falling and hitting my sensitive swollen clit.

As I started back down from that climax, I felt Sister hand on my tummy, slowly moving to my clit. I had to do something for her. I knew with the position that Sister kneeling and my right arm, it would be hard, but I wanted to touch her, I wanted to take her over the edge. I wanted her to feel what I was feeling. Shifting and reaching I was able to get my hand under her habit. Her legs were opening up for me to get to her. I found her crotch and found it covered with soaked panties. Moving the edge to the side I found her wet hole and sought out her clit. Her clit was so big it seemed as if it was half the size of my pinkie. It seemed so stiff. Taking my thumb and finger I grabbed it. And started stroking it, If it a tit on an utter, it would be milking. Sister kept kissing me and moaning herself. I knew I struck a wonderful cord. I knew she loved it. I started stroking her faster and almost pinching it hard as I stroked her.

Sister broke her kiss, and shifted her body making it easier for me. I heard her tell me "Oh yes, Oh God yes, faster, faster, squeeze it harder, Oh shit, I'm coming sister, I'm coming" Hearing her along with the rubber cock I was fucking and the water made me climax myself. I can't explain it, all I know is I get suck a wonderful feeling knowing I am responsible for another person obtaining that glorious feeling. I don't want to bore you, I got out of the tub and we went into my room, I got Sister out of her habit and we ended up licking, each other and using our wonderful toys on each other at the same time. Even though Sister Mary Margaret is close to 50, her body is nice and trim, and so sensitive. Everywhere I touched her, she loved it. After a long while Sister got up, took her habit and returned to her own room.

Falling asleep, I realized that of all the days of sexual discovery up to this point of my life, this day was the very best. I was so relaxed, so content, so pleased with myself until I realized who I was and where I was. I was married to Christ, and I was in a total woman environment. I knew I wanted to feel a real man's cock, I knew I wanted to do more than just feel it, I wanted a man a real man's cock fucking me in my hot little cunt and my asshole. Yet I knew I would never be able to feel it. I at a very early age locked myself into this life. Don't' get me wrong; I do love being a nun. I do love teaching, I love the prayer times, the mass's in the morning and prayer time at night. Yet, this undeniable strong urges between my legs, the need for the lovely, wonderful feeling climax's, I was trapped, trapped like Sister Mary Margaret. I guess I would have to just I would have to resign myself to the pleasures of sex only with my Sisters and myself using the make believe dicks.

After morning Mass, I headed to my classroom. I unlocked the door and when I opened it I saw a white envelope, it was a little bulky. I stood there opened it up and felt myself turn beet red. I felt the blood rush to my face. I froze; I looked around and saw no one. I closed the door and went to my desk, sitting down I felt sick to my stomach I had 20- 24 pictures in my hands. The first one was a picture of me from over head. I had my foot on the toilet in the girls' room and I was inserting the homemade Kotex cock in myself. There was a picture of myself making the dildo. Then I felt I was going to die when I found the picture of the dressing room under the stage. And saw Ann with the two boys. My mind was racing. To my self I was saying "please, please, no pictures of what I did" I hoped and hoped as I flipped the pictures that who ever took these did not see me or take picture of me when I used the two bottles. Then I saw them. I wanted to throw up. Someone not only saw me doing the most disgusting things to myself. But they took pictures of me doing them. I felt the tears swell up in my eyes.

Who? Who did this? How? Taped to the back of the last photo was a note. It was typed and it said "After school today, come down to the Dressing room, you can watch Ann and the boys, when they leave, go the end of the hall, and go into the girls room. Go to the last stall, go in, sit down and shut the door. Wait, I will contact you there. I folded the note and put it along with the sick photos inside my habit inside pocket. I sat there for the longest time just dazed. I heard the door open and the kids start to come in. several noticed my eyes and look on my face. Many came up to ask me if I was all right. I told them I wasn't feeling well, and my sinus were acting up to make my eyes water. I looked at Ann as she came in, she smiled and walked up to the desk and said, "Are you OK Sister? You look as you're about to cry." I told her the same thing I told every one else that asked. As she walked away I wondered if she knew someone had taken pictures of her with John and Bob.

She sat where she normally sat. Then I wondered, was she part of it? Was she in on this sick thing? The note said to meet in the girls room, it had to be a girl that was doing this, was it Ann? I wanted to go see how the person took the pictures of me in the third floor girl's room. At lunchtime I went up there looking at the ceiling I saw the small camera pointing down from the heat vent. I decided to go check out the dressing room to see if I could find the cameras in there. From the pictures it had to be two one in the ceiling and one from the wall. Walking inside I found the one in the heat vent in the ceiling the one from the sidewalk had to be behind the long vanity mirror.

I did not know what to do, I was over being sick and mad at myself, I was starting to feel mad at the person who took these pictures. I could feel myself really getting mad. I wanted to meet this girl, I wanted to hit her, slap her, and hurt her. The last period did not get there fast enough. I wanted to see this girl. Every time I thought about it I could feel my blood boil. I waited for the hall to empty out, and I went to the auditorium. As I walked to the stairs to go down to the dressing room I started to become afraid. I was no longer man; I was starting to feel weak in the knees. As I got down to the bottom of the stairs it seemed as if Ann and the boys were louder than they had been, I could hear her so clearly, the hall was dark and I moved slowly to go past the open door. I had decided to go straight to the girls' room and not watch the little slut fucking her two boys.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.