Sister Mary Jean's Struggle - Cover

Sister Mary Jean's Struggle

Copyright© 2001 by Linda Jean

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A story about a young woman that is taken in by the nuns and becomes one only to find out that she Loves sex with other females, toys, men, and dogs. She gets blackmailed into submitting to a gang-bang through a Glory-Hole. She struggles with her sexual desires and she loves the pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Size  

I knew I could not get out before they saw me, since it is dark in the hallway, and my habit is black maybe the easiest thing to do was stand in a doorway further down the hall, away from the stairs. I moved quickly and since I have a large white collar and a white front head cover I turned my back to them. I heard them talking along with Ann Giggling. I heard them walking away and up the stairs. God that was close, and so hot. My heart is pounding and my breath is so heavy and fast. I know that Ann is 17 and John was 18, I am not sure about Bob. They are so young and yet all three experience what I can only dream about.

After reading that dirty book about that sex hungry wife, and the session with Sister Margaret and that lovely rubber lover. Then I witness these three seniors in real life, well it seemed to make my cunt throb, it ached, and it felt on fire. I can feel my own asshole also throbbing, I wanted something in it. Standing there with my back to the hall, I had raised the front of my habit even before they reached the stairs, and had two fingers working in myself by the time I heard the first foot start up the stairs. When I knew they were gone, I turned around and went into the room they had been in. I turned on the overhead light and looked around. There were 4 chairs sitting at a built in vanity with a large mirror. There was nothing on it but three empty coke bottles. My eyes caught them and my heart pounded. Perfect, they were perfect. I went over and grabbed two.

I did not want to take off my habit, so I pulled it up and using my waist rope; I tied the hem up around my waist. Looking in the mirror I looked so hot, so horny. From my waist up, I was 100% Nun, from the waist down I saw my bare legs, my uncovered groin, and my red patch between my legs. I was 100% woman, a woman who wanted to have sex, and a woman who wanted a very hard long, very hard climax. I craved a climax I wanting both of my holes to feel pleasure. Wanting and wishing I could be with two men at the same time, I was craving them to fuck me over and over like I read about and like I just saw happen with my own eyes. Standing next to the vanity, I put my right foot on a chair and rested my left cheek against the vanity. I took the first long neck bottle and slid it into my wet pussy. God, I get so turned on talking like this. I pulled it slowly into myself, and the way it went from small to big, gave me so much pleasure. Then sliding it out, and feeling my wide-open pussy contract as the smaller end came out.

I had to taste my self. I pulled the bottle out and brought it to my mouth, oh, do I ever taste good. But as I licked it and cleaned the bottle with my lips and mouth, I knew it was not enough. My cunt ached; I mean I hurt with lust and sexual desire. I had to feel something in my ass, I brought it back down, turning around, and I leaned forward over the vanity and slowly started the small end into my ass. Having been doing this to myself for so many years, I knew I had to go slow to start. But once in, and relaxed, nothing, I mean nothing felt so good. Well, maybe when fucked myself in my cunt and asshole. Having never used a long neck bottle like these, I was not sure how safe they would be. But once inside, I knew I made the right choice.

I felt myself relaxing and boy did it ever feel wonderful. Holding the end of it with my one hand, I grab the other, shift my feet, reach under myself and find my cunt hole. Oh, fuck the feeling of it going in, the feeling of being stretched far beyond what it has ever been opened in the past. Candles, cucumbers, bananas, every thing in the past I had ever used, nothing ever opened me like these bottles do. Right on the edge of pain yet full of pleasure, Sweating heavily and moaning beyond control I can feel my self-climbing to a great hard strong climax. The more I built to that wonderful end in sight, the further I would pull out the bottles and slide them back inside. At first I started rotating them, first one them the other. But Now, I wanted them to go in both at the same time. Oh God, what a feeling, with them both going in and both coming out at the same time. I could feel myself moving my body to meet my hands and bottles. Just like that young hot horny wife in that book when she had two guys' hard fat cocks slamming into both of her hot horny holes. I was her and these bottles were their hard fat cocks.

When I hit my climax it was a floodgate of emotional release. I was the wife in the book, I was Ann here with the boys, and I was in my room with Sister Margaret fucking me with two fat rubber dicks. I was everything all at once. Yet I was nothing, I was standing in an empty room, dressed in my Habit, all alone, no one to hold me, to tell me how nice I felt, how good I was at sex. No one but God was watching me. Seeing me degrading my self, my vows, my Order. I knew the difference between masturbation and this lustful, gut drenching sexual hunger I had. Masturbation is something to help with the strain and stress and the natural sexual desires we all have once and a while. What I have is not normal; it is not the natural sexual desires. And for that I am ashamed. After I climax, I want to hide, to hang my head in shame. I vowed to never have sex. Yet, I long for the feel of it, I long for the moment I will ever experience what it will be to have sex with a man.

Hear that? I guess I feel it is going to happen. Not that it is a fantasy, not that it is something that could possibly happen. No, I am talking as though I know it is going to happen. On top of that I am thinking like that horny young wife, one man will never be enough. I look at my self in the mirror. What I see makes me sick. I see this beautiful Nun; with her Habit tied around her waist holding two coke bottles deep inside of her. I see a very sick Nun, I see a Nun that needs to ask for forgiveness and never touch herself again. Do you know what else? I see a nun that I know will never stop, that will go through life disillusioned with her self. A Nun that needs to get to the convent before Mother Superior sends some one to look for me.

I slowly pull out the two bottles; one is coated in a creamy fluid with fluid inside the empty bottle. The other one is covered in the brown stuff, even inside of the bottle has residue of the nasty act I just finished. Setting them on the vanity, I untie my Habit and let the Hem drop. I know I can't leave the one bottle around with the brown stuff, so I took it to the sink and clean it then the other one. Feeling sick to my stomach because of the person I now know I am, I walk up the stairs and out of the auditorium. I locked the door, and went to the Office. To my surprise what I thought was over an hour had passed had only been 35 minutes. The secretary was still there and I went to give her the key, "finished already?" she asked. I said "for today, maybe I'll look some more tomorrow" then she said "Oh I'm sorry Sister, I was to give you that key when I gave you the key to your class room. All the Sisters have a key so they can take classes in whenever they want, just let me know when you intend to use it; I'll reserve it for you. Just put just put it on your key ring."

I thanked her and walked to the convent. Walking I could not help it, I was thinking of tomorrow, thinking of following the kids down there again, to watch, to masturbate as I watched. I caught myself in my sinful desires and went straight to Chapel. I knelt and prayed, I prayed right through supper and was still praying when Vespers started. My desires that I had, I knew were wrong for the life I had chosen. And I knew that I would have this battle in me for a long, long time. How many other Nuns felt this way? Who could I talk to? Better yet, what do I say? Do I tell them everything? Or just my sick desires? Now you know what I was praying about, for wisdom to deal with this problem that I had between my legs, this yearning, this wanting, this lusting for the pleasures of the flesh. I was in tears when the Sisters came in. I did not know what to do, or who to talk to.

After Vespers, I went straight to my room. I vowed I would not touch myself tonight, or ever again if I could only find the inner strength to fight it off. Laying on the bed I heard a soft tapping on my bath door, I knew it was Sister Margaret, I heard her ask me to open the door, I could hear her almost begging me to let her in, I laid on my back with tears in my eyes. I wanted her to come in, I wanted to put my mouth on her pussy, and I wanted to taste her, to use that rubber cock in her and have her use it in me. But, I could not get up, I was frozen to my bed, I could not move. I did not want God to see me acting depraved again, ever again. I finely fell to sleep. Waking up I felt the strong desire to masturbate as I had been doing for so long. Instead I got out of bed, knelt down and prayed, I prayed that god would take this sinful desire from me. I got dressed and for the very first time that I could remember I pulled out a pair of panties. Yes, I actually put a pair on. From the moment the covered me, I felt uncomfortable. Very uncomfortable, yet I wanted something to cover my self. I went to breakfast and sitting there I felt so confined however I told myself that I could get through this day wearing them. I told myself they were just a little more than that skinny strap that held the pads I had to wear once every month for a few days.

I managed to get my mind on my teaching, which is until Ann walked into my class during 1st period. She always sat in one of the front desk. Today was no different. What was different was how I kept looking at her legs, I saw when she sat down, that her school skirt rode up her thighs, and when she sat for a while, she would move her legs in all different positions. Every time she moved I would move my eyes to her legs. The first time she put her right ankle on her left knee, I saw her bushy black hair between her legs. She did not wear panty's either. She did not stay long in that position, just long enough for me to see her nakedness. I fought myself all during class not to look and stare at her crotch. I was glad to hear the buzzer.

I was relieved when she left. I was mad at myself for even looking at her. She may be a senior and she may be 18, but she was my student and I was a Nun. These desire are wrong and that is that. Then In walks Bob for second period. He always sat in back, I was glad of that; I did not want to be looking at his crotch all during the class. The trouble I did have was every time I saw his face I saw his long fat cock sliding in and out of Ann or her sucking it, all swollen what she could get of it in her mouth.

Once 2nd period was over I was able to concentrate on what I was there to do. Teach, after 3rd period buzzer when the class got up to leave for lunch, I saw s magazine drop from a group of kids walking out the door just inside the doorway. I went over to pick it up, I looked down at it, I froze, it was called "Screw" it had a picture of a naked girl on the cover with her legs open, and her fingers between her legs. I looked around to see if any one of the kids would return to pick it up. They all kept walking. I close my door, and picked it up. I took my "Do Not Disturb, in meditation" sign and put it on the door. I walked to my desk, sat down and discovered a new sexual adventure; I saw the most sexually stimulating nasty pictures. I saw pictures of men and women in all kinds of pictures in all positions fucking. This was so much more of a turn on than those illustrations.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.