Sister Mary Jean's Struggle - Cover

Sister Mary Jean's Struggle

Copyright© 2001 by Linda Jean

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A story about a young woman that is taken in by the nuns and becomes one only to find out that she Loves sex with other females, toys, men, and dogs. She gets blackmailed into submitting to a gang-bang through a Glory-Hole. She struggles with her sexual desires and she loves the pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Size  

Living here at Saint Mary's we all had to do our chores to help out everyone would be assigned different things and of course we all got rotated between them all. The only chores that I really like, are working; are the laundry room and the kitchen. The outside chores (the yard, flowers and stuff like that) I did not care for. Whenever I was given one of those I would trade with another girl and take her laundry room detail or kitchen detail. The house cleaning inside I sort of liked, only because it allowed me to look around other places in the School/Convent We even had a tool shop for our outside tools and things.

It was during the times in the laundry room that allowed me the most time to go watch the two older girls that also used the stage for their own private secret place. The days I would not have the laundry room, I would always hurry to get done so I could go watch them. Because they also had chores, it seemed as if we were always free for close to an hour and a half before supper. So by 3:30 every day I made it my schedule to sneak in through the laundry hidden doorway and go on up to the stage.

Only now as every day progressed, I would live to see what they would do next. Since they obviously had been doing this for a long time, they had all kinds of lovely nasty things they did. I remember the second time I watched them (the next day) they did something a lot different. When I got close enough to the stage I could hear them talking and giggling. I just knew I had times it right. I slowly made my way to the back curtains found the opening and peeked in over the couch again.

They were standing in front of the couch and like the day before the front stage curtain was closed giving them what they thought I am sure privacy. I watched as they looked at each other and then gently kissed, embracing each other. I watched as they both started to caress each other's breast. Theirs were so much larger than my little ones. The way they were moaning made it obvious to me that what they ere doing to each other felt good to them. So I held the curtain with one hand and with my other, started to touch my small breast, I found it felt different, and yet nice, some how, it made me tingle a little between my legs.

Mary was the first to bring down her hand and start to rise up Judy's skirt, and just as I suspected Judy was not wearing any panties. I watched as Judy moves and opened her legs for Mary's finger to touch her. It did not take long before Judy brought down her hand and groped for Mary's skirt lifting it. And just like Judy, she was not wearing any panties. I don't know which one moved, but they did move over to the edge of the couch. Some how, Judy ended up on her back on the couch, and Mary laid on top of her, only she moved around and she put her head between Judy's legs and her mouth went to Judy's pussy. As if they were thinking as one, Judy was pulling Mary's legs over her head and was hungrily licking at Mary's gash.

I moved a little to get a closer look; I have never seen another girls gash let alone this close and in this position. I could see how pink it was, how it glistened from her wetness, I could see her pink / brown butt hole. And I could see it flexing as Judy licked her. I could see how the lips around her opening were all swollen, and I could see an opening right in the middle of her gash. It was like a small dark hole. Judy hand her hands and arms wrapped under Mary's hips and was pulling her gash hard to her face. She even pulled herself up to lick Mary's butt hole. She must have stuck her tongue inside it, because what ever she did made Mary's moan very loudly and she then attacked Judy's gash in the same manner.

I could stand it no longer; I slowly moved my hand from my nipples and slid it down to my skirt. I undid the buttons again and unzipped it. This allowed me to slide my hand down inside my waist down into my panties and I touched that lovely spot I had found the day before. Just like the day before, I was all slimy, I was so slick and it was so wet between my own swollen lips. I ran a finger up and down that little bump I would learn later was called a clit. And I would slide a finger inside my own hole. Oh how I had wished I had something to put in me to get that feeling I got yesterday using their cucumbers and carrot. It was then I decided I would get my own small cucumber from the kitchen as soon as I was able to get one for myself.

I watched as Judy while licking Mary's slit and every now and then sucking on Mary's own little bump (I would find out many years later it was called a clit.) when ever Judy did it, Mary would grind her self into Judy's mouth. And moan. I watched as Judy brought up her hands and started to slide one finger in her open wet gash. And Judy also slid one finger into Mary's butt hole also. From where I was standing, I could not see what Mary was doing to Judy, I can only imagine she was doing the same to her. I watched as Judy would rise up her legs and also moan out loud. As I watched I saw Judy change from one finger to using two in Mary's two holes, and she was moving them both very fast.

I could not help myself, I had to get that same feeling, I fingered my self now very fast and I could feel myself starting to climb that wonderful feeling of a climax. I wanted to moan myself. But I did not want to give myself away, and I wanted to watch the two girls so I could learn more nasty things. I have to tell you, at this point in my life, I was not told what I was watching or what I was doing was considered nasty. Somehow I just knew it was, and knowing that made me want to do it more. Somehow it made it much more exciting more intense. I could feel that lovely feeling starting to come on fast, I stared at Judy fingering Mary's two holes, Judy was fucking her hard and fast, they were both making hungry wanting noises.

My legs started to shake my tummy was feeling tight, my head feeling light. I breathing fast and hard biting my lower lip hard I wanted to cry out how good I was feeling. The feeling is so intense; I started feeling a throbbing between my legs that only got stronger with each movement of my fingers. I try to rub my clit and to slide my fingers in and out of my wet hole all at the same time. I want to use both hands but I don't want to miss watching Judy and Mary going wild with their own fun.

I watch as Mary's ass starts to shake and as it and Mary ass is humping up and down as it shakes. Judy pulls out her fingers from Mary's wide-open gash, and puts her mouth there. While she still is fingering Mary's asshole she is licking, sucking and caressing Mary's gash with her lips and mouth. Oh how I wish I could feel what that felt like. I just knew it must feel good, I am sure it feels better than with just fingers touching and rubbing. It had to feel good with the way Mary was moaning and whimpering. I could hear her; it was almost like she was crying yet maybe it was more like wining. She kept saying between her moaning and crying out for more things like "eat it, finger it, fuck me, suck it, faster, faster, I'm coming, don't stop, harder, harder" This told me she loved what Judy was doing to her. I wanted it so bad I placed myself in her position it was me squatting over Judy, it was me that Judy was licking, eating and fingering all at the same time.

I had another strong climax. My fingers were so wet; my once very tight hole was now open and so wanting. It was like my own gash could not live with out my hole being touched. It was easy at this point to slide my two fingers in and out; I wanted to put three in as I was watching Judy fucking Mary with three in her asshole. Once I started to climax and shake, it was never ending, I would start to feel my body relax, feel it start to, (for lack of a better description) come down from that wonderful mountain high I went to. However just as it seemed I was almost ready to relax, I could feel my body start to tense all over again.

I could feel my gash start to throb all over again, to feel my legs shake, my belly feel all warm, my nipples so sensitive touching my blouse (I had not started to wear a bra yet). I stood there watching as Mary and Judy seemed to slow down, they were resting as I was going wild wanting to keep this feeling going. I knew it would be only a matter of time before I gave my self away. I did not want them or anyone to know what I was doing to myself and how I made my body feel so wonderful. When I felt myself start to come back down to earth for the fourth or fifth time I made myself pull my fingers and hand from my crouch

I let go of the curtain and buttoned my skirt back up. Slowly so I would not make any noise, I backed up and left the stage, I went to the tunnel and walked to the laundry room. Before I opened the door, I quickly took off my panties again. Why I did it I am not sure, I only know that it feels real good to walk with them off and with that slick wet feeling between my legs. Walking into the laundry room I again toss them in the dirty cloths bin. I have to pee real bad, and I headed to the toilets. In our bathrooms we have a 10 sinks facing each other with a shelf between the sinks. We have 10 stalls with doors and 10 separate showers. I head for a stall.

Sitting down I let it go, what a relief, as I sit there, I picture the two girls on the couch. I can see the fingers sliding in and out, I can see Mary's ass moving up and down, grinding into Judy's face. I could see them so clearly in my mind. Sitting there, I opened my legs and started to touch myself some more. Oh it felt so good. I wanted to have that small cucumber to use or that carrot I used the day before. I looked at the toilet paper holder, I wonder if I can get the paper off, and get the wooden stick off, it looks the right size, I feel very excited, I can't wait to try it. I get the roll off and then the wooden stick. Sitting there I slide it in me, Oh it feels so good, I expected it to hurt me just a little, but it did just the opposite. It slid in so easily and felt so wonderful; as I sat there I leaned back opened my legs and fucked my hot little gash nice and slow. Talk about a sensation, I could feel every stroke all over my body. With two fingers I held the wooden pin, and closing my eyes I felt Judy's fingers fucking me. It was her fingers moving so slow in and out. It was her hand holding the wooden stick.

I wondered what it would feel like if I touched my clit at the same time, using my free hand, I reached down, and it felt like an electrical shock as my fingers found my little clit. It is so sensitive, I must have looked a sight, if anyone would have seen me, I would have died. However all I kept thinking was. Come, Come, make it feel good, nice and slow, nice and deep, one sensation fighting the other. One great feeling from the wooded stick, and the other great sensation was from my fingers. The two different feelings were becoming one.

My body started to shake and convulse, my groin area was throbbing, I could feel this deep warm feeling everywhere in my body. My climax's were getting stronger, and the stronger they became, the more that I wanted. I heard the dinner bell, and knew I had to go to the dining room for the evening meal. My time for the next 4-5 hours would be strictly regimented. I had to go. Very slowly I pulled out the wooded stick, and I carefully wiped it off. I put the roll of toilet paper back on it and put it back on the wall. I took some paper and wiped the insides of my upper thighs. I did not want to wipe the area of my gash, I wanted to still feel that slipperiness down there Standing up I flushed the toilet, unlatched the door, washed my hands and went to the dining room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.