Sister Mary Jean's Struggle - Cover

Sister Mary Jean's Struggle

Copyright© 2001 by Linda Jean

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A story about a young woman that is taken in by the nuns and becomes one only to find out that she Loves sex with other females, toys, men, and dogs. She gets blackmailed into submitting to a gang-bang through a Glory-Hole. She struggles with her sexual desires and she loves the pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Size  

Vespers could not end soon enough, Sister Mary Margaret and my self informed Mother Superior that we were going to go visit Cheryl, the new PE teacher, after giving her the address we left. The rule is we had to return by 9:30 PM. It was only 6:45, so we had all kinds of time. On the way over Sister asked me what she should do when we got there. I told her we would just play it by ear. I had no idea, and I did not know what Cheryl had in mind. All I knew was, we were going over to have the kind of sex we could not have in the convent, that I had told Cheryl that she and I were lovers and Cheryl was just like myself, a very wicked girl when it came to sex.

This was the very first time I had ever gone out of the convent onto public streets since I went into the Girls school so many years ago. In a way I felt very strange because of the looks we were getting. I know many Orders have gone more stylish, but our order has kept the black and white habits and needless to say we stand out in a crowd. We arrived at Cheryl's door and was met with a big grin. Taking us both by our arms she led us to the living room couch. As we sat down she asked us if we would like a glass of wine. I told her I never had any and would like to try some, Sister said yes she would so that's how we started our evening. I heard the Franklin whimpering and scratching a door, I asked Cheryl if Franklin was OK and she said "He's OK, I think it would be best to leave him in the bedroom for right now. He wants out here so bad, I'm afraid he would be a nuisance" Then she said "would you both like to get more comfortable, and take off your robes?" I looked at Sister and said "I would like to, what do you think?" Sister looked back at me and said "Yea, it may be best so we don't mess the habits up" We all knew why and what we were there for, and it felt so awkward at first. The wine helped, but it was not the same as it was with just Sister and myself or Cheryl and myself. Sister and I sat on the couch while Cheryl sat on the matching love seat next to us.

We both got out of our habits and I was surprised to see that Sister Mary wore underwear, for some reason I thought she like myself did not wear any. Cheryl slipped out of her robe and was wearing a real sexy frilly white thing, it looked like a very short see through top, with matching panties. I sat there in my bra and nothing else, while Sister took off her bra and had only her panties on. I told Cheryl how much I liked her outfit and asked what was it called. She told me it was called baby dolls then Cheryl said "I am still hot from this afternoon, what about you Sister?" I turned beat red, I did not tell Sister Mary what happen, and now it was out. Sister Mary Margaret picked up on it right away and said smiling with a big grin "Oh, so you two did something already today?, where at and I want to hear every little detail" I was so embarrassed, and I could not say a word. Cheryl started telling her all about our lunch date and what we did in the girls' toilet. At first I was embarrassed, but the way Cheryl told Sister what and how we did what we did, I was really starting to get turned on as I started to re-live every thing in my mind and it was like we were doing it all over again.

I kept sipping my wine and sister sat there listening and breathing hard, she started to rub herself between her legs, all this did was make Cheryl go more in depth. When she saw the effect it was having with Sister Mary, she really started in with such detail I swear I could feel it all over again. By the time she was telling about us on the floor, all three of us where touching our selves. I decided I wanted to do something more than just that, after all, I could touch myself any time I wanted, this was a first and who knows maybe it would never happen again. Whatever the case, I was not going to waist my time when I had two lovely hot turned on woman that wanted sexual pleasure as much as I did. I knelt down and moved over to the love seat to show Cheryl the way I wanted to love her. I moved to her legs and I parted them, I started to kiss her inner thighs as she spoke. Knowing what I wanted, Cheryl stood up, and slid her bottoms down. When she sat back down I was going for her gash. Cheryl never missed a beat in telling what happen, in fact she started to tell us what was going through her mind as we did what we did this afternoon.

As I licked Cheryl's opening it was so wet, I could acutely see her open hole, I knew she was hot, I could not see Sister. I knew she must be hot as hell as well, I know how little it takes to turn her on, and just hearing Cheryl talk and moan would turn on Mother Superior. Cheryl had her butt right on the edge of the couch giving me all the room I wanted and allowing me free access to her. I inserted two fingers into her as I licked and tugged at her clit with my lips. In the background I could hear Franklin going nuts. I knew he could smell his mistress and I am sure he could smell me. But what I was hoping for was, I hoped he could smell Sister Mary Margaret. When Cheryl got to the part of our leaving the girls room and going back to our classes, I thought that would be it, but Cheryl went on.

This time, I was all ears, as I licked and worked to bring her to a loving climax. "I went back to my office and sat waiting for the girls to come down," She went on, "I sat there thinking of tonight, of what the three of us could do. I thought of all the nasty things I wanted to do to Sister Mary Jean. As well as of what she would do to me, I kept thinking how her tongue felt licking me, how her lips would pull and tug at my clit. How her fingers would fuck me. I thought how I would use my mouth on her, and on her lover. I kept thinking of how I would get things started. I wanted it to be fast, yet not too fast to make it filthy.

I envisioned her and you on my bed eating each other while I got up behind one of you and licked your asshole and used one of my toys to fuck one of you, then I pictured us all on the bed all eating each other at the same time. Using things in each other. I wanted to tie one of you up on your hands and knees, then keep you on the edge of a climax." This was all too much, I started to climax, and my body shook as I licked Cheryl and I fingered myself. I could hear Cheryl's voice as she kept talking as she herself climaxed from my efforts. I could not hear Sister because of her sitting away from me, but some how I knew, she was also enjoying listening to Cheryl and if she had not yet brought herself to a climax, (which I doubted) that she would be close. The thought of seeing sister tied up and keeping her right on the edge of a climax made me hot, very, very hot.

After Cheryl stopped shaking, she pulled my head back and said "let's go to my bedroom" we all got up, and went into her bedroom. She had a huge bed, and she laid down on her back, sister went right for her pussy, her butt was in the air so I went for Sister. I started working on her clit and moved up her gash to her open hole, I move past her hole to her asshole, I worked my tongue inside and then back down to her clit. as she knelt there working on Cheryl she was moving her ass around making sure to enjoy every lick and probe I gave her with my tongue. From the noise coming from Cheryl I knew Sister was doing a real good job on her. Cheryl said "OK, who's first, who wants to get tied up" Before I could bring my face from Sister and answer, I heard Sister say "Me. tie me up, make me beg to cum" we all moved around and Cheryl brought up four ropes from each corner of the bed. She had sister lay on her tummy then we tied her hands and feet. She was spread eagle yet she had enough slack with her legs so she could get up on her knees. I thought that would be where we stopped, but Cheryl brought up two more ropes, these ropes where tied to Sister knees, so she in fact was tied in a kneeling position, with her ass in the air.

Her face was on the bed, but her legs were wide open, nothing could stop us from playing and touching her. I started to lick her as Cheryl finished tying her nice and tight. Insuring she could not move from her knelt position. Cheryl said "remember now Sister, we don't let her cum, we will bring her right to the edge of a climax and pull away before she comes." I knew this was going to be fun and cruel, I wished I was the one tied up, and I wanted to make Sister pay for beating me to it and going first. Cheryl went to her night stand drawer and pulled out 6 lovely sex toys, one she plugged in the wall and when she turned on the switch it vibrated and I knew it had to feel great. Because before she put it on Sister, she put it on herself and with in a second or two she was shaking with a huge climax. I grabbed this thing that looked like two dicks in one, she had three of them one about the size of my Kotex toy. Then the other one that was a little bigger, and the last one that was so big I just knew it was for looks and not to be used inside of a woman. (little did I know)

I took the one I felt comfortable with and brought it to my self, I inserted the longer end in my vagina opening and as it slid in, the attached rubber cock pushed against my asshole and up inside, Oh God, did it ever feel wonderful. I went back to eating Sister until I felt her start to respond and knowing her, I knew she was ready to climax. I pulled away, Sister moaned and said "Oh please don't stop" I sat back and rocked on my new toy. It felt so good inside I almost did not want to stop and give Sister more pleasure. I watched Cheryl as she had taken one of her toys and inserted in herself. She was sitting in a chair she had next to the bed. She said "That's it sister, don't let her cum, I have something special for her" she laid back in her chair and worked on herself as she watched us on the bed.

After about 6-7 times of my pulling back, Cheryl said "use the massager, but it on her cunt, on her clit, watch her close because that baby will get her off so fast it will surprise you." I picked it up, turned it on and brought it to myself, with my two rubber cocks inside I rested it against the one on my cunt against my clit. it was an instant climax, a very hard, very long climax. I watched as Sister was kneeling in front of me, humping air, begging for me to let her cum. I knew that I had to watch her closely when I used this wonderful thing as it was sure to take her to the top in seconds. After I finished climaxing I told Sister how wonderful it felt, how it was the best climax ever, how she would love it. As I talked I brought it to her wide-open cunt, I mean her hole, it was wide open, her lips were swollen the hole was begging for something to fill it. I brought the massager to her and rested it on her open hole, her body tightened like she had just been shocked with electricity. I counted out loud 1-2-3 and pulled it off. I reached for the medium double rubber cock and started to slide it in Sister as she knelt there I was amazed as to how easy it slid into her hole. When the smaller cock touched her asshole, how she pushed back against it I had to spit on the end a little to make it easy to slide in her. I slowly slid it in deeper and deeper. Sister kept saying, yes, yes, Oh yes, don't stop, please don't stop" I had half of it inside of her when I saw her toes start to curl, that is what always gave her away, I knew she was going to climax. I pulled it out so fast both holes made a sound as the ends came out. Sister went nuts begging for me to let her climax.

I was not paying any attention to Cheryl as I worked on Sister, I heard Sister say "My God, look what she's doing?" I looked to my right the way sister was looking and saw that Cheryl had gotten Franklin, she was on her hands and knees, and Franklin was licking her. I brought the massager back up to Sisters hole and counted again, this time 1-2-3-4. I saw her toes start to curl and pulled it away, I spit again on the end of the short cock and with one stroke slid it back inside of her. All the time Sister kept her eyes glued on Cheryl. I started to fuck sister and I watched her toes like a hawk looking for food. I saw the signal and pulled it out. Sister was thrashing on the bed. Cheryl was moaning and climaxing herself. I kept rocking on my own rubber cocks in both of my holes. I kept switching back and fourth from the double cocks and the massager I knew that the two different pleasures working against each other was driving Sister out of her mind.

I knew this when I kept hearing Sister saying "Oh Jesus, please, please let me cum, let me cum. I will do anything, only let me cum. I heard her start to whimper and I knew tears would soon follow. I heard Cheryl say, "come on boy, I got a nice hot pussy for you, she wants it bad. I knew what she meant, but I knew that Sister did not. Cheryl brought her face to Sister's and she kissed her hot and wet, she broke the kiss and asked "are you ready to climax sister?" are you ready for the best fuck you ever had in your whole life?" Sister answered yes to each question. Cheryl told me to move back, I did and Franklin started in on Sister, He licked first her cunt and then her asshole. Sister was moaning and moaning I watched her toes curl real tight I knew she was climaxing. Along with her muttering and moaning. I then watched as her toes started to uncurl, it was then that Franklin mounted her, then his front paws wrapped around her back. Sister started to yell, "NO, NO, NO, get him OFF, get him off, I watched as she shook her but trying to shake him off and trying to make it so his could not get his dick in her. She was bucking and moving. It did not discourage Franklin. He found his mark and started like a jackhammer.

I was mesmerized as I watched and listen to Sister. She started out yelling at us to get him off. Then every thing changed. "GET HIM OFF YOU BITCH, GET HIM OFF OF ME." she yelled, Oh God, please don't let him do it, PLEASE, OH PLEASE. Oh God, oh God, OH SHIT, OH GOD, MY GOD. OH IT, IT'S INSIDE OF ME, YOU BITCH, IT'S INSIDE OH SHIT, YOU GOD DAMN BITCH HE'S INSIDE OF ME" (she stopped yelling) "It's inside, oh God, stop him, oh my God, oh my God." (And she started getting loud again) Oh my GOD, OH JESUS, OH JESUS, OH, OH, OH, FUCK, DON'T STOP. DON'T FUCKING STOP, GO BOY, GO BOY, FUCK ME BOY, FUCK ME BOY, OH FUCK BABY, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, OH SHIT, FUCK ME YOU FUCKING DOG!" she was screaming, screaming so loud Cheryl and I were concerned that the neighbors may hear. Cheryl said "not so loud sister, quite down" Sister kept screaming "FUCK ME BABY, OH GOD, GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE ME THAT COCK" Cheryl but her hand over Sisters mouth which finely made sister stop yelling. "Oh Sister" she said to me, "He's so good, he's so fast, he's so big, I can't stop cumming, I can't stop cumming" with that she just started making sounds and noises of pure pleasure. I watched as Franklin hammered into her and held her tight. I looked at Cheryl and she was rubbing her clit fast as she watched Franklin change sister's mind and attitude.

I sat back slowly sliding the double cocks in me as I watched. I wished it was me tied up and Franklin was fucking me. I have no idea how long it was before Franklin stopped and pulled out of Sister, I sat there watching not wanting to miss one little thing. I watched as Franklin pulled out and was amazed at the huge size his dick was, I saw this huge knot and how red it was. When he pulled out he jumped off the bed and laid down licking himself. Sister just knelt there shaking, her hole was wide open and stuff was dripping out of her, no, dripping is not correct, it was running out of her. I felt as nasty as I had ever felt before in my life. I reached for the huge double cock and caught some of the juice coming from Sister on both ends. I wanted to see if she could take such a big thing, and all of a sudden I could not care if she could or not, I just knew I was going to put it in her period. I brought the big end to her open hole and pushed, I was astonished as it slid in and how she pushed back, I brought the end of the smaller cock the was aimed at her asshole and watched as it slid in. I did not wish to hurt her, only to fuck her and make her climax one last time.

As much as I tried, I could not make Sister climax again, Oh she liked the fucking I was giving her, but between her tired legs and all the climaxing Franklin gave her she was just wore out. I felt jealous, she went to a place in pleasure that I knew I had never been. Cheryl grabbed my wrist and stopped me. she said "Come on Sister, it's your turn now" she pulled my hand back which in turn pulled out the monster double cock from Sister Mary. I was moving in a zombie state, I wanted more, I wanted to watch her climax and at the same time I wanted to be her. Cheryl untied her and Sister very slowly moved. She sat up and kissed me then Cheryl. She said "Oh thank you, thank you, you have no idea what that meant to me, no idea" she held Cheryl then me. Cheryl said "OK Sister Mary Jean, it's your turn, your turn to get taken off of this planet and taken to goo goo land" I smiled at her as I knelt in position for her to tie me up.

I was tied so good I could not move, I could not do anything but kneel in that position as both Cheryl and Sister Mary worked on me. I could try to tell you blow by blow what they did, but to be honest I would only be guessing, all I know is they kept me on the edge of a climax for so long, that I would have killed to climax. I mean that with all the inner being I have. I was crazy wanting to climax. I know they used different toys in me, and Franklin licked me as well as I licked Sister and Cheryl hoping to please them to let me come. Just like I did sister, they worked the different things bringing me right to the edge of a climax and just as I thought I may slip one by them they would change things around and I would start to build all over again. By the time they let Franklin mount me I was beyond sanity, I climaxed and climaxed and climaxed, It was a never-ending mind-melting climax. Cheryl asked me after Franklin got off if I was finished, I had my eyes closed and said "Oh, I loved it so much, could we do it a little more?" Cheryl said "I have an idea, why don't I tie you both up side by side, and work you both?" by this time Sister Mary Margaret was nice and hot all over again and she was game. You know I was game, it took a few minutes and Sister and I were kneeling side by side. Cheryl started working us both, she was good, she was so fucking good.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.