Sister Mary Jean's Struggle - Cover

Sister Mary Jean's Struggle

Copyright© 2001 by Linda Jean

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A story about a young woman that is taken in by the nuns and becomes one only to find out that she Loves sex with other females, toys, men, and dogs. She gets blackmailed into submitting to a gang-bang through a Glory-Hole. She struggles with her sexual desires and she loves the pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Size  

It wasn't long before I began to plan and connive a way to get what I desired so badly. I was very lucky once, and I knew I had to make sure I did not place myself in any kind of a position that would let anyone else get control over me. While I would lay in bed at night and in the mornings before Mass and breakfast. I would touch myself and vividly go over in my mind those nasty days I was tricked into being an unwilling, no I can't say unwilling. Because I did love it so much, yet, I did not want to be controlled the way those sick bastards, Op.'s, that book has put words in my vocabulary that I never knew before, yet, they fit those men. As for the boys and Ann, well I think they all got caught up in there own lust, just as I had.

I keep thinking about how the woman in the book kept going out for walks and meeting men. Being a Nun, I could never go out of the convent alone let alone at night for a walk. I know I said this before, but the church has found that nuns are safer when they are in pairs. Safer from being attacked, abused, ridiculed, and when temptation is there, your sister can help you overcome the temptation. I know Sister Mary and I love our own way of releasing our sexual tension, but She would never allow me to get involved with a man again, that is knowingly.

I have discovered that over the last few weeks that I have begun to desire more and more from masturbation. I would want to use different things in myself in order to try and find that perfect thing that may fill that empty desire I so desperately had for a man's penis. While cucumbers, and other vegetables along with all the other things I could think of felt good, nothing was the same. Oh the Kotex toy was better than most, yet still not enough. I would sit or lay and picture my self being fucked by three men at the same time. I could see myself straddling one man, and bouncing up and down on a lovely fat dick. while another man knelt behind me inserting himself in my ass, and of course my hands would be wrapped around a nice long fat hard cock as I sucked the head wanting all three to climax in me at the same time.

These images in my head would always take me over the top to a good climax, and if I was at my desk, well, I would have to leave to go to the Teachers lounge ladies room. Where I would lock the door, and masturbate like crazy. I did not know, or realize that I had a bad problem, As you well know by now, my knowledge of sex and sexual pleasure was learned incorrectly and I thought all women fought the same desires that I fought. To be honest I was not fighting those desires as I knew I should. In fact I was loosing all my battles to my desires it seemed like daily. I was always horny, always turned on, and always wanting to feel another climax. My pussy was wet all the time and my lips were always swollen. It seemed like the only time I did not think of sex was at Mass, and when I was sleeping. I figured that is what caused women to have such large families. They must all have or had these same sexual types of desires.

I started to realize that if I kept on this way, a few things would happen. First I would most likely end up a basket case. Wanting and needing something that I know I can never have again, or maybe I would have to give up the only life I knew and start all over again and all alone. I would be outside the church and all alone. I just knew that was out of the question. Then of course maybe I would end up having sex in secret with a man or men if I was lucky. But then I knew that was also out of the question, Oh not because I didn't want to, but because I did not know how to with out being caught or used again. Talk about a dilemma, and something to drive a girl crazy. All the thinking in the last weeks would not help me devise a way to get what I wanted. During lunch some of the heavier nun's would walk around the school. I would walk the halls and around the school also, I did not have any weight problem at all, Oh my tummy was maybe a tiny bit bigger but I surly was not pudgy. As I walked I found myself looking at the young men, looking at their crotch's trying to imagine what they may look like naked, what there cock's looked like out of their pants.

I felt very lucky in one aspect, there was talk about a big sex ring busted up here at the school. That school was not the same now with Mr. Harris and Harry gone while some kids spoke of a nun being involved, others would quell that kind of talk... The only ones that really knew where gone and would never be allowed back at this school. Part of my walking was looking around for something new to use that night in bed, we did not have a tool shed at the school like we did at the girls school. Only a wood shop, and all the other shops that are at a high school. Since our school was built on hilly soil, we had three different levels. Trees and a hill sheltered our stadium.

This went on for two to three days, then while I was walking over near the stadium, I saw him, he was the one I saw before, he was alone, he was so big and he looked so strong. I stopped and watched, I looked all around me. I could not see a soul. I walked over to him and to my surprise he did not run away. My mind was racing, I mean I was thinking of every thing sexually I could do with him. I knew I could not do what I would love to do with him out here in the open, so I frantically looked around for some safe place. Somewhere we could go and not be seen by roving eyes or roving nuns out for a walk. I looked at my watch, I had 30 lovely long minutes before I had to be in my classroom. Plenty of time I thought with a smile on my face. I saw the outside rest rooms near the snack stands, I knew they were always left unlocked because the kids used them during PE

I looked at him and said "you have no idea, what you are in store for do you? Come on follow me" to my surprise he followed right behind me. I walked in the girls bathroom and held the door open, he stopped and gave me the strangest look, I said "get in here, you won't be sorry you did" he slowly walked in. I closed the door and leaned against it, I slowly pulled up my long habit hem, and tied it off around my waist. I stood there, and he looked at me. I opened my legs and said "come here, that's it, I put my hand on his head, and guided him to my now very wet wanting crotch, I said lick it, he arched his head up and his long tongue started it's work. First one lick then another, I guess it did not take him long to pick up the taste because after the third lick he was going after my juicy pussy in a big hurry.

I thought he would like my taste. (I know Sister Mary and I both do) It did not take him long to bring me to a climax, I must have looked a fright, I leaned against the door, and slid down just enough to open my legs nice and wide for his hungry attack. I had to put my arms against the door to steady myself I new this climax was going to be a hard strong one, I could feel myself climbing higher and higher. I knew it was a matter of seconds, My body started to shake, and it was all I could do to stay standing. He never missed a lick, I felt his tongue going inside of me, and it felt like it was going deep, very deep. Even after I climaxed, he kept licking, he licked and licked. I sure was not going to stop him, it was clear to me that he loved licking a woman's vagina, oh, I can't believe I said the V word, I meant to say Pussy or in my case CUNT. He kept at me between my legs. The way he was doing it made me think, this was not his first time.

It was all I could do to remain standing; I ended up sliding all the way down to the floor. Once on the floor, I turned my body around and he was licking me from the rear. I could feel his tongue digging deep in he, and me even started licking my asshole (I started to say Butt hole, God I love talking dirty!) I knelt there on my hands and knees, he just licked and licked, I wanted to feel him in me, as big as he was I knew it would not be a problem for him, if only he would do it. Oh but the pleasure I was having with his tongue working it's way in me, and going in so deep was pure heaven, I felt another climax starting and I was shoving back at his tongue. I put my mouth on my habit sleeve and bit it, I wanted to scream out, I knew I was alone but I did not want to take a chance someone walked down to this area. I muffled myself as he took me way over the top of another glorious climax, and I relished every moment of it.

Before I had a chance to come down from that wonderful mountain top that he took me to, I felt him on my back. His strong front legs grabbed me on each side of my hips, I could feel his pointed dick poking and poking at me searching for my hole. I dropped from my hands to my left elbow, I reached back with my right hand and guided his slippery dick into me. Once inside he was a fucking jack hammer, pounding and ramming into me faster than I ever remembered Buster fucking me when we did it so long ago. I can't explain how it happened or why it happen. All I know is, I never came down from the climax with his tongue, and when he started it immediately took me to that wonderful feeling. But then something happen, it felt like, Oh I have no way to put it into words. Let's just say it got better, no, better then that. I started to feel something deep inside me, a feeling I never felt before, nothing ever made me feel this before. I did not want to move for fear the feeling would stop, I felt hot all over my body, my face was hot, I could hardly breath, I closed my eyes and relished every second of this feeling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.