Knots - Cover

Knots

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Jamie and Nils have booked a cruise, but when they get to the docks the ship isn't there. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Having booked a cruise around the islands, Nils and Jamie arrived at the docks to find them deserted. Nothing but a single squawking gull.

“This is really disappointing,” Jamie said. “And we’re all dressed in our brand new darling sailor outfits.”

“It is a shame,” Nils lamented.

The gull squawked agreement.

35402-knots-1.jpg

“But how come you’re not wearing the tie?” Jamie asked.

“I wasn’t comfortable with the fit,” Nils said.

“That’s a shame,” Jamie said. “But anyway, as long as we’re all by ourselves...” She reached a hand behind her to open the slit of Nils’ sailor trousers. “Mmm, so convenient,” she said, having extracted Nils’ cock and maneuvered it beneath her sailor’s skirt. “Mmm, feels so good against my crease. You love my ass, don’t you?”

“Aye aye, young Missy,” Nils said.

Jamie undulated her hips. Nils rocked up and back. The gull cheered them on.

A gust of wind interrupted their play.

35402-knots-2.jpg

Nils and Jamie watched their hats sail out to sea.

Jamie sighed. “So much for our souvenirs.”

Meanwhile Nils took a few photos.

“That pole and rope are kind of sexy,” Jamie said.

Nils wasn’t so sure.

“Yeah,” said Jamie. “The pole has decidedly phallic qualities. And the rope...”

“I think it’s called a hawser,” Nils said. “And it looks kind of rough.”

“Hawser, huh? Do knots have a special name, too?”

“A nautical knot is a measure of the ship’s speed or the wind velocity. A knot is a little more than one mile per hour.”

“But why is it called a knot?”

“The sailors tied knots at regular intervals in a piece of rope. Then they measured how far the ship went in a certain interval of time by counting how many knots the ship went.”

“But why does it start with a K?”

“If I remember right, the K used to be pronounced. But centuries ago it became silent.”

“Huh,” Jamie said. “Kuh-not. Kah-not. Kah. Nope. Hmph. Maybe all leading K’s should be silent. Kangaroo would become Angroo. And Kill would be Ill.”

“I don’t know,” Nils said. “What would kiss become?”

“Let’s find out,” Jamie said.

They were midway through the kiss when interrupted. “You the parties what booked the cruise? We’s docked next pier.”

“What kind of boat is this?” Jamie whispered to Nils as they boarded.

“I think it’s called a scow,” Nils whispered back.

Underway, the boat bucked and wallowed but didn’t sink. Nils and Jamie held tight, enjoying, more or less, the thrill and vista of the sea.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.