Second Chance at Love - Cover

Second Chance at Love

Copyright© 2001 by Gary Johns

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Jim is an widowed attorney that meets a much younger woman and finds a second chance at love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Katie moved into Jim's house the next day.

Jim had a large bedroom in the basement with a bath and a small kitchen. It even had it's own entrance. Katie wanted to pay rent but Jim wouldn't accept it. He told her to donate the money to a charity for abused women.

The arrangement worked out great for Katie and Jenny. They were great friends and companions, almost like sisters.

It wasn't a bad arrangement for Jim either. He got royal treatment from both women, especially Katie who wanted to pay him back for saving her life. She was always available to get him a drink or snack, asking if he needed anything.

However, even with all the attention, in some ways it was difficult for Jim. He now had two very sexy women running around the house half naked most of the time. Jim began to feel guilty when he began to feel sexual stirrings when Katie was around. She often ran around in panties and tee shirt with no bra. Jim wasn't sure if she was trying to tease him or not but he had a hard time not getting excited when she was around. Often she would intentionally (or at least it seemed intentional to Jim) bend over in front of him, showing her panties or a view down her blouse. Sometimes she would sit carelessly on the sofa, giving him a great view up her skirt or dress. It was driving Jim crazy.

Jenny knew what was happening, she could see that Katie was teasing Jim. In fact, she got a thrill out of watching her friend drive Jim crazy. However, she wasn't going to let Jim stay frustrated for very long. She had a plan.

One evening Jenny brought a movie home for them to watch. It was some silly soapy romantic comedy. The three of them were sitting on the sofa in the darkened living room watching the movie when Jenny started to get frisky. She had placed an afghan over their laps. As she began to nuzzle Jim's neck she placed her hand on his thigh just below his shorts leg and began to move it up under the leg.

Jim glanced to the side to see if Katie was aware of their activity. When he saw that she was engrossed in the movie he relaxed and leg Jenny slid her hand up the leg of his baggy shorts. He had to suppress a moan when her hand reached his rapidly swelling cock and pulled it down the leg of his shorts. It began to lengthen as her hand wrapped around the shaft.

Jenny had a smile on her face as she pretended to watch the movie. She could feel her pussy began to leak as she worked on Jim's cock. As she moved her hand up and down his shaft she could feel it throb. She used her fingers to circle the head, using a finger to rub the clear juice across the swollen head.

Jim could barely concentrate on the movie. He was also having a difficult time not moving his hips to the tempo of Jenny's hand motions. Suddenly he was startled when Katie got up.

"You guys want a snack?" Katie asked.

"Uh... sure," Jenny said, "there's some microwave popcorn in the cabinet."

"I'll take a coke also," Jim said and took a deep breath.

"A wine would be good," Jenny said.

As soon as Katie was gone Jenny leaned over to Jim and said, "Slip your shorts and underwear off."

"What?" Jim exclaimed.

"Come on, be a little daring, Katie won't know."

"Jenny," Jim almost pleaded.

"Come on, now hurry or she'll be back."

Jim's heart began to beat wildly as Jenny unbuckled his shorts and helped him pull them down. Jim used his good hand to pull the shorts off his feet.

"What am I going to do with them now?" Jim said holding his shorts and underwear.

"Under the couch, quick!" Jenny giggled as she saw the kitchen door start to open.

Jim quickly stuck his shorts under the sofa just as Katie walked in with a coke for him and a glass of wine for Jenny.

Jim was hoping that Katie couldn't see his red face as he sat naked from the waist down with only the afghan covering his nakedness.

As soon as Katie went back into the kitchen, Jenny had Jim's cock in her hand. She snuggled up to him and began to leisurely run her hand up and down the shaft.

Jim tried to keep the afghan away from his crotch in hopes that Katie wouldn't see the bulge his cock made or Jenny's moving hand.

Katie came back in and sat a bowl of popcorn on the coffee table then curled up next to Jim, closer then when she had gotten up.

Jim couldn't tell if she knew what was happening but if she did she gave no indication. Jim relaxed a bit but he could still feel his face burning as he sat practically naked between the two women. His eyes closed in pleasure as Jenny covered the swollen head of his cock and used her palm to smear his abundant juice across the sensitive surface.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.