Cerulean Dreams - Cover

Cerulean Dreams

Copyright© 2001 by Nikolai Mirovich

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This story is the sequel to "The Courier"...<br>As the End Of Summer Festival begins, a long standing sibling rivalry spirals out of control as Misty and Miranda explore thier fantasies, blissfully unaware of the dark shadow an evil chef has cast upon Misty's home town of Cerulean City...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Miranda awoke the next day by the method she liked the least; the blinding morning sun shining directly into her eyes making it impossible to stay in bed. With a grumble she lowered her head in an attempt to go back to sleep, only to hear a loud -thunk!- as her forehead knocked against something at least as hard as it was.

With a quiet curse the courier opened her eyes and suddenly remembered where she was. Before her was Misty, until seconds before dozing contentedly in her arms only to be awaked by an unexpected collision.

"Oh, well good morning to you too," commented Misty wryly, rubbing her forehead and opening one eye.

"Sorry," replied Miranda, brushing her lover's hair out of her eye and kissing her on the forehead, "I don't usually don't hurt people to wake them up."

"That's alright," assured Misty, snuggling closer and closing her eyes again, "We only have a few minutes left any way."

"Oh?" inquired Miranda, her arms giving Misty a gentle hug to alleviate her sudden need to do so.

Misty nodded, opening her eyes again as she listened to the quiet sounds coming from the rest of the building. "Listen," she whispered as the sound of arguing voices carried from down the hall and through the door to Misty's bedroom, "It's like that every morning."

For several minutes, the two lied quietly, listening to the sounds of the three sisters arguing over some trivial matter. Violet's voice was easiest to make out, not necessarily being the loudest, but certainly the most authoritative. The argument seemed to be going in her favor, which was no surprise to Misty, as the eldest of the sisters was also the most manipulative. Lily seemed to be the one doing most of the arguing, however, being Violet's main rival and contender for 'head of the family'. Daisy, though, was the least vocal of the terrible trio, seeming to only interject when things got too out of hand or when she really had something important to say.

"They'll stop when we go out there," commented Misty, stretching out but feeling no actual desire to get out of bed.

"I know," said Miranda with a nod, feeling a touch guilty as she realized that the three sisters were arguing about who'd left a mess in the kitchen the night before.

"We might as well get this over with then," Misty grumbled before noticing the look that crossed her lover's face, "Hey, what's wrong?"

Miranda shrugged, her gaze a little distant. "This is what I've always hated about staying at other people's places," she explained with a weak smile, her glaze moving to catch Misty's, "Every morning it seems like their arguing about something I did."

"No, it's alright," assured Misty, brushing Miranda's bangs out of her eyes, "They're always this way, and we might as well put a stop to it right now."

"As you wish," agreed Miranda with a smile, kissing Misty lightly on the nose before reluctantly tossing back the blankets and shivering against the sudden chill.

"Say, do you think they'll remember you?" asked Misty with an amused grin as she rifled through the pile of clothing the two had left beside the bed.

"Only one way to find out," chuckled Miranda, reaching onto the night stand for her glasses, "If not, I'll just as Violet how Gary's doing."

"Do it anyway," laughed Misty, standing up to get dressed, "But seriously, let's hurry. I'd just like to get this over with..."


"Misty!" came the ringing chorus of happy voices that oozed all the insincerity of a scripted greeting as the two stepped into the living room.

"Oh, like we're sooo happy that you're awake!" commented Violet, gliding across the room with open arms, "Welcome home!"

"Hey," inquired Lily, looking over her sister's shoulder, "Who's your friend?"

"You guys remember Miranda, don't you?" asked Misty, accepting a sisterly hug that was almost choreographed in it's pretentiousness.

"Hey, like I remember you," laughed Daisy, getting out of the comfortable chair she'd taken refuge in, "Like your dratini totally annihilated my shellder last time you were here for a badge battle!"

Miranda smiled, bowing her head to hide her amusement. "Yes," she said softly, "Just try using an ice attack next time, okay?"

"Oh!" exclaimed Violet, here eyes gleaming darkly as she turned to face the courier, "You were that girl who came here with that guy from Pallet... What was his name again, Lily?"

"I- I'm sure I can't remember," stammered her sister, her face turning almost as red as her hair.

Violet smirked and held out her hand. "Pleased to meet you again," she said with a smile that almost seemed predatory, showing far more teeth than was necessary, "Sorry about us being a little disorganized today, but as always our thoughtless little sister just dropped in unexpectedly."

"Like, yeah," added Lily as Misty glared at the both of them and Miranda gritted her teeth, not wanted to seem like an ungracious guest, "And she didn't even tell us she was bringing a guest!"

"Stop it!" exclaimed Misty angrily; clenching her fists as she almost growled out her words, "I absolutely hate it when you talk about me like I'm not even in the room!"

"Like, take a chill pill, little sister," commented Lily, seemingly offended even as Miranda slipped her fingers through Misty's and gave her hand a reassuring squeeze.

"Yeah," added Daisy, shaking her head in mock disbelief, "We were just trying to make your guest feel totally welcome."

"Then I thank you all for your hospitality," said Miranda, biting back the sudden urge to put the three spoilt brats in their place, and keeping her voice surprisingly level, "But if you'd like, I'm sure we could find other accommodations."

"Oh! No, no, no!" assured Violet with a laugh, waving her hands before her enthusiastically, "Please feel free to stay as long as you want. I'm sure we can find an extra cot in storage for you to sleep on in the future, though. I'm sure Misty's floor was extremely uncomfortable-"

"Actually," interrupted Misty, a wide grin crossing her face as she saw the expressions on her siblings faces change subtly, "We simply shared my bed. It's a little cramped, but we're used to sleeping fairly close together. Now then, I'd like to see my pokemon if you don't mind."

Miranda clenched her teeth and tightened her facial muscles to keep from laughing as she glanced at Misty. 'Such a brave, wonderful person she is, ' thought the courier as a feeling of pride filtered through her amusement, 'How can I not lover you?'

"Hold on," assured Daisy, collecting her wits first and taking the opportunity to leave the room, heading down the hall, "I'll just go fetch your starmie from the aquarium!"

"So you're both become very close friends then?" inquired Violet, turning around and walking towards the door to the gym area below to hide her expression.

"Very close," assured Misty, grinning to hide her embarrassment, but still enjoying the effect it was having on her sibling, "Miranda's really turned my life around."

"I see," commented Lily, picking up a tall glass from an end table and taking a long sip as Misty took hold of Miranda's arm and leaned against her happily, "Well, like congratulations then."

"Yes," added the eldest of the Cerulean sisters, her voice wavering ever so slightly as she slid open the door, pausing at the threshold, "Congratulations..."

"Here we go!" exclaimed Daisy, bounding back into the living room wielding a dripping wet pokeball, "One starmie, as promised!"

"Oh good!" laughed Misty, releasing Miranda and grabbing the pokeball, practically yanking her sister's hand off in the process. "Oh! I've missed you sooo much!" the trainer told the pokemon within as she held it against her cheek and smiled contentedly, "But I'll never leave you again, I promise!"

"Like, it's just an overgrown starfish," sneered Violet before taking the opportunity to stomp off down the stairs.

"Strange," commented Miranda to the now empty doorway, "I thought you guys liked water-types."

"Oh, we do," assured Lily, chuckling nervously, "It's just that Misty's starmie won't really listen to anyone but her."

"Can you blame her?" chuckled Misty, cutting short her happy reunion as her other two siblings made their way to the door.

"I can't," assured Miranda, taking Misty's hand again and giving it a squeeze.

"You're only saying that because you're in love with me," chuckled Misty, raising their joined hands to her lips and giving Miranda's a fingers a quick kiss before leading her from the room, "Now come on, I want you to meet my two long lost pokemon."


At Misty's command, the pokeball sprang open and her starmie materialized within the calm waters of the Olympic sized swimming pool next to her overjoyed looking horsea. "Miss me, guys?" the trainer laughed, leaning forward and smiling happily at the pokemon.

"Is there any doubt?" inquired Miranda in amusement as the two water-types called out their agreement.

"I'm so glad you did, even if I missed you more," said Misty with smile she couldn't suppress before motioning to Miranda, "But I think it's time you two meet my friend here."

"Hi," the courier replied simply, smiling a little as she gave a short wave, "I'm Miranda, but I think you'd like my friend Umi more."

"Hey, good point," chuckled Misty as Miranda held out a pokeball that was black on top and gray on the bottom and activated the release mechanism, "Hey wait! That's not-!"

There was a surprised sound from the cloud of dark smoke that materialized from the ball, and a shriek of panic from Misty's horsea as Wraith collected himself and stared down at the water curiously. "Gaaa?" he inquired, swiveling to face Miranda with a questioning look.

"Oops! Sorry," apologized Miranda with a hint of amusement at the way Misty's sisters suddenly went into a controlled panic, "I wasn't paying attention..."

The courier held out the ball once more, intent on returning the ghost, not noticing the rather odd noise the nearly terrified horsea made before a blob of something dark wet and sticky flew in Wraith's direction.

"Gassst!" the ghost exclaimed in alarm, throwing up a shall telekinetic barrier as the blast hit, harmlessly deflecting most of the horsea's ink-jet attack but sending one blob of oily, black ooze sailing towards his trainer.

"Ahh!" exclaimed Miranda, dropping her pokeball in surprise as she found a rather large, and particularly cold wet stain form on her shirt.

"Miranda!" yelped Misty, turning to help, but pausing as she saw how little damage had been done, instead turning bravely towards the gastly. "You!" she scolded, collecting all her courage to chastise the little ghost, "You're supposed to protect your trainer, not humiliate her!"

"Wra..." pouted Wraith, looking downcast and fading into invisibility even as he floated over to his trainer and nuzzled her shoulder.

"It's okay," laughed Miranda as Misty's sisters hurried over, "I'm fine. I've had worse things happen to my clothing."

"I'm, like, sure we can lend you something to replace it," offered Lily, suddenly taking a step back as Miranda reached out with her hand and petted something that didn't appear to be there.

"And you can take a quick bath before that stuff stains your skin," added Violet a little too hastily as Miranda whispered a few reassuring words to her saddened, invisible gastly.

"Thanks," the woman replied glancing at Misty, "I take it you'd like to bond for a while?"

Her lover nodded with an amused smile. "Yeah, and I'd like to borrow Umi too if I could," she replied, kneeling down to pet her horsea reassuringly, "But I'll join you next time."

Miranda chuckled quietly and nodded before returning Wraith and actually looking carefully at the second pokeball with its blue and white colour combination. "Alright, Umi," she called as the dratini's ball snapped open and sent out its curious luminescence, "time to make some new friends!"

The serpent appeared a short distance above the water, but dove in happily without missing a beat. A moment later she popped her head out near the edge of the pool and looked up at Miranda imploringly. "Dra?" inquired Umi hopefully.

"No, sorry, dear," her trainer replied with a sad smile, "Maybe next time. But I'm sure Misty'll go swimming with you while I'm gone." "Now then," asked Miranda, turning towards Violet, you said I could take a quick bath?"

"Ah yes, this way," the woman explained with a conniving glance in Misty's direction, "I'll arrange something to put on when she's done, like okay?"

"Have fun," commented Misty giving a small, sad wave as Miranda was lead off, causing her to wonder what horrors awaited her, "We'll miss you!"

"If I'm not back in an day, you can keep Umi," the courier chuckled as Misty laughed at the comment and the little dragon let out a long sad sound as her trainer followed Violet up the long flight of stairs...


The room illuminated automatically as Miranda slid the door open and entered, filling the room with soft light. "Gee," she commented, noticing not only the raised dais upon which the sunken bathtub rested, but also the expansive dressing table, crowded with every conceivable beauty product on the planet, and equipped with a large mirror surrounded by clear round light bulbs, "They really take this stuff seriously!"

With a chuckle, Miranda walked up the tiled steps to where the bathtub dwelt. It seemed deep enough to fully submerse herself in, and spacious enough to hold at least another person comfortably. The waterspout was designed in the shape of a seadra, the two faucets on either side turning easily to expel a combination of hot and cold water into the tub.

"I should have known," the woman commented with a smile as her the water ran between her fingers, the temperature near perfect, "In a city obsessed with water, you can always bathe comfortably."

Miranda shook her hand dry and walked to the dressing table, noticing the small bench that had been pushed underneath it. "Well, that'll take a while," she commented to her reflection, reaching under to pull out the padded bench and sat herself in front of the mirror, "Might as well take my time."

With a gentle push against the far wall with her feet, Miranda moved the seat back a bit further and spun around to face the bath as she disrobed. "I really should be more careful," she muttered to herself, holding out the front of her shirt and shaking her head at the ink stain, "I just hope Umi's okay out there."

After removing her shirt, Miranda hung it on a small hook on the side of the dressing table to dry and went about detaching the three pokeballs from her belt. "But what to do with you two trouble makers?" she inquired in a maternal tone before setting the two occupied and one empty ball down on the table behind her, "Naw, unleashing Wraith into their computer system and Nezumi into their kitchen would be mean."

She then stood up and undid her pants so that they could fall to the floor at her feet, before undoing her necklace and setting it carefully on the counter beside the pokeballs. "Ah, freedom," chuckled Miranda, stretching out her arms, rotating her shoulder muscles before pulling down her undergarments and taking a good look at what the not-so sensational Cerulean Sisters considered bathroom necessities.

"'Serene Seel Bubble Bath'," read Miranda aloud as she picked up the first bottle she found, "I guess that's not such a bad idea. Oh, and 'Happy Jynx Hair Care'? Um, maybe not."

Miranda picked up the second bottle and shook her head in dismay. "I'm glad Lavender Town isn't this bad," she commented, finally settling on a bottle of shampoo that didn't have a cheesy marketing ploy, "I can see it now, 'Gengar Toothpaste! Keeps your teeth as white as a corpse, or your money back! Oh well..."

The courier turned her attention back to the filling bathtub and was pleased to find it nearly done, the waterspout doing its job rather efficiently. So, with only a moment's hesitation, she uncorked the bottle of bubble bath and moved to drop in a small amount. As promised on the label, thick suds immediately erupted from the churning waters, and by the time the tub was nearly full, Miranda began to wonder if she'd over done it.

"Good enough," she commented, shutting off the water and stepping carefully into the pleasantly warm water, prepared to enjoy the first real bath she'd had in weeks.

As she settled in, the warm water already taking its soothing toll on her wary muscles and the suds making pleasant little crackling/popping noises, Miranda closed her eyes and sighed contentedly. "Showers just can't compare to this," the courier whispered to herself, casually slipping off her glasses and putting them on the edge of the tub before holding her breath and sliding beneath the calm waters.

Once submerged, the ambient sounds of the Cerulean City Gym banished from her ears, and only the warm caress of the gently moving water filled her senses. Within seconds Miranda felt all her tension drift away. With a small smile, she folded her legs into a sitting position, allowing herself to float to the surface once she neared the limit of her stamina.

The cooler air that touched her face felt like a welcome morning kiss as she broke the thin membrane of water-tension, and the fresh oxygen that filled her lungs seemed sweet. "Misty," she whispered absently, feeling a subtle longing lurking quietly in the back of her mind, "I love you..."

Leaning her head back against gently curved rim of the tub, Miranda let her mind wander. With a small sigh of contentment, she lifted her knees once more, but not enough for them to leave the water's warm comfort.

'Mmm, this is nice, ' the woman thought wistfully, brushing her dark wet hair over her ears with both hands before slowly dragging her fingers downward, gently caressing the tension from her neck.

In her mind, Miranda imagined the touch was Misty's. Her lover's hands slowly weaving their way downward, pausing only to gently cup her breasts and brush her fingers teasingly across Miranda's nipples.

"Like that..." she breathed, taking both nipples between her fingers and imagining Misty's pretty face leaning forward to tease Miranda with little kisses as she ran her fingers downward, gently tugging at them while whispering words of adoration.

Miranda let out a long slow breath; her head tilting to one side as she brought her hands down lower, giving in to her body's sudden need. "Maybe I should save this passion for the real you," Miranda chuckled quietly, biting her lip as her fingers slid lower "Or maybe not..."

The courier held her breath as her fingertips teased her labia before both hands moved out to trace the length of her thighs, causing Miranda to shiver despite the warmth of the water. Miranda's inner thighs had always been a pleasurable weakness when caressed in the correct manner, and now she wished it were her lover's touch upon them, not her own.

"I need you, dearest," said Miranda so quietly she barely even heard her own words, and as she brought a hand up to her breast to tease herself further, Miranda conjured an image in her mind of her beloved.

She imagined a spacious room, whose far off walls and ceiling were enshrouded by both shadows and veils of coloured silk. The lighting was dim, provided candles whose flames somehow failed to burn anything but the wax, and cast strange shadows about the expansive room. The shadows themselves seemed to flit about, impatient for what was to come, intent on quietly observing.

From somewhere, hidden behind thin walls whose colours ranged through all the spectrums of blue and purple, music played. It was soft, crossing Celtic and classical in a unity so perfect it rivaled the love Misty and Miranda felt for each other.

As Miranda approached the center of the room, the silken veils parted to allow her passage, obeying her unspoken command as she stepped barefoot across the marble floor that, strewn with rose petals.

The courier closed her eyes, breathing in the sweet scent of the dying petals, and feeling the soft caress of the loose fitting robes she wore. The light material could have been silk, yet it clung to her more like solidified ephemera as she moved, trailing out behind the woman with every step, revealing the length of Miranda's legs as she walked.

When at last she had reached her destination Miranda paused, spreading her arms wide and leaning her head back with a contented smile. "All this is for your benefit, my dearest love," Miranda said aloud, leaning her head forward and opening her eyes as she heard the quiet sound of Misty's breathing. What she then saw, made Miranda shiver, and almost laugh out loud as a way to release the sudden desire that flooded her senses even as the music reached a minor crescendo.

Misty stood with her back to Miranda, her arms to her sides, her head held high and her orangish hair tied up, revealing her slender, ever so tempting neck. The only garment that she wore, however, was a long, loosely fitting robe of white silk that was so thin Miranda could just make out tantalizing, yet shadowy glimpses of Misty's body beneath.

"Don't be afraid," Miranda whispered, walking up behind Misty and speaking directly into her ear, "I love you far too much to ever hurt you."

The girl nodded slowly, but was otherwise silent. Her only sounds the quiet moan she let out as Miranda's hands rested upon her strong shoulders for a moment before running down her back, the courier's skilled fingers seeking out the tension in Misty's muscles. As her lover leaned back in response to Miranda's touch, her hands moving slowly up and down her back, she rested her head against Miranda's chest and smiled up at her.

"I love you," sighed Misty as Miranda's hands moved downward, taking her firm bottom in both hands and squeezing gently, causing Misty's eyes to flutter shut, and her voice to falter.

"I know," Miranda soothed, bowing her head to kiss Misty upon the forehead with as much subtle passion as she could muster, "and I hope to one day find all the right words to tell you how much I love you in return. But for now, just relax. I have so much to show you..."

Misty smiled, sighing contentedly as she leaned her head forward to hide her sudden blush, giving Miranda ample opportunity to kiss the back of her neck, and run her hands up over the swell of Misty's hips, across her stomach, until finally reaching the gentle rise of her lover's breasts.

Although soft silk lay in a thin barrier between Miranda's hands and her lover's skin, the woman didn't mind. The gentle rustle of the fabric was just noticeable on the edge of her hearing, but the firm, but her tactile sense was very much in tune with the toned curves of Misty's body beneath her fingers. The way Misty caught her breath as her head leaned to one side adding yet another inviting aspect to the girl's allure as Miranda traced a line of slow kisses across her neck, up to her ear.

"What good are my hands?" whispered Miranda rhetorically in the tone she used for quiet recital as her fingers gently caressed Misty's breasts through the translucent fabric, "If cannot hold you safe in my arms?"

Misty shivered, clenching her fists unconsciously as Miranda ran the tip of her tongue with excruciating slowness along the curve of her lover's earlobe. "And what use do my lips serve?" she questioned, giving Misty's hardening nipples a gentle squeeze before running her hands up to her shoulders and back down her arms, "If I can never know the joy of your kisses?"

"Then just hold, my dearest love," came Misty's whispered reply as Miranda's fingers slipped through her own, carefully lifting Misty's arms above her head, "Let not the past besiege the walls of our passion, let no other come between us."

Miranda could feel Misty shiver as she reached past the girl's hands and took hold of two conveniently dangling lengths of silk. One was of a deep blue colour, the other simply of lavender.

"And taste my love upon your lips whenever you so desire," continued Misty, her soft, beautiful voice quavering slightly as Miranda loosely bound her wrists with the silken binds, "Trace them across my skin, use them to provoke my desire, use them to taste the sweet ambrosia of my passion. Just always be my dearest Miri..."

"Always," promised Miranda, running her hands back down Misty's arms, which were now held out at comfortable angles, making her only seem helpless as Miranda's fingers pushed the sleeves of Misty's garment down her arms to her shoulders.

Miranda then took a step back, smiling at her handiwork with a touch of amusement as she pulled a length of white silk from within her own flowing robes and held it at its ends. "You can easily break free," the woman's voice echoed through Misty's mind as the length of white silk came from behind and covered her eyes, "Those wonderful, soft hands of yours could easily slip free of these loose knots I've bound your wrists with."

"Why would I want to escape your love?" replied Misty, her voice a sounding a little sad at the prospect before becoming a coy chuckle as she said, "When I can finally know what it's like to have someone whose love comes without condition?"

Miranda smiled as she tied the silken blindfold loosely behind her lover's head, covering Misty's eyes before playfully running her fingernails the girl's back as she followed them with kisses. Finally, though, as Miranda's fingers moved across the gentle rise of Misty's bottom, she knelt down behind her lover, and let her hands drop the rest of the way down.

"Because of my past? Because of yours?" answered Miranda, trying to keep her tone serious, but not succeeding as her fingers touched Misty's calves causing her to gasp, Misty's lithe body shivering at the touch, "Because you have dreams to chase down? And I have a job to do?"

Misty had to catch her breath as Miranda's hands pushed the fabric of her gown up as they slowly, appreciatively moved up her legs. "Never," promised Misty, her fingers wrapping around the lengths of silk that so loosely bound her wrists and pulling at them to no avail, "If I were to loose you, who would I have to hold me on the coldest nights? Who would I have to share the joy of my victories with? Who would I have to make love with... ?"

Miranda closed her eyes, sighing contentedly as she listened to her beloved's words. All the while her hands traveled higher, occasionally sliding back down over the wonderfully toned muscles of Misty's calves before moving higher, and soliciting a small gasping moan.

"No one who would care for you as deeply as I," Miranda agreed, sliding her hands around the front of Misty's thighs, gently caressing the smooth skin as she maneuvered her head underneath the dangling robe, "And besides. No one else who knows just how to touch you."

Misty's reply was stifled by the sudden chill that ran up her spine. Miranda's lips touched her inner thigh, kissing her playfully before moving across to the other. The woman then glanced up and smiled as she moved slowly upward towards Misty's womanhood.

"I want you so much that nothing else has meaning," added Miranda, pausing to teasingly run the tip of her tongue a short distance up Misty's inner thigh, "I feel as though I've been poisoned by my desire for you, and the only cure is the taste of your sweet ambrosia."

Her lover inhaled sharply as Miranda's hands slid up her thighs, carrying the hem of the thin robe ever higher, until the courier's fingers slid appreciatively across the gentle rising curve of Misty's bottom. With little gasps of anticipation, followed small moans of longing, Misty staggered slightly, standing with her legs slightly apart as she felt the tip of Miranda's tongue touch her womanhood, tasting Misty's infinite desire.

As Miranda's tongue ran slowly between Misty's labia, she push her bottom out invitingly, trying to position herself to Miranda both more room to maneuver, and a better view. In response, it was all that Miranda could do to not just slide her tongue deeper and simply suckle forth the moisture that formed in response to her touch. The sounds Misty was making, combined with her own desire causing Miranda's body to quiver as she slowly lapped at Misty's labia, patiently teasing her beloved to orgasm.

"P-please," came Misty's breathless response as Miranda switched to using the flat of her tongue, still not penetrating, nor going near her lover's clit which was surely yearning to be touched, "Don't tease me so."

"Am I teasing you, my love?" responded Miranda, unable to banish the smile from her lips as she leisurely drew her tongue back and gave Misty's firm bottom an appraising squeeze, "I could always stop, and leave you alone if you'd like."

"Don't you dare-!" gasped out Misty, both laughing and shouting out her joy at the same time as Miranda's tongue finally slid inside her, and the courier's lips covering her labia.

Misty threw her head back, crying out in her elation. The soft, warm caress of Miranda's tongue upon her inner folds causing her whole body to convulse as she neared orgasm. She could feel the knowing touch of Miranda's hands, now moving slowly up her back, pushing gently against her muscles in just the right places to relieve the tension she herself was causing. Misty could hear the quiet, approving sounds Miranda made as the woman went about her work, relentlessly suckling against Misty's labia as her tongue moved about inside her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.