Cerulean Dreams - Cover

Cerulean Dreams

Copyright© 2001 by Nikolai Mirovich

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story is the sequel to "The Courier"...<br>As the End Of Summer Festival begins, a long standing sibling rivalry spirals out of control as Misty and Miranda explore thier fantasies, blissfully unaware of the dark shadow an evil chef has cast upon Misty's home town of Cerulean City...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

It was early in the evening of the next day by the time the Western gates of Cerulean City were visible. Beyond them, the main road stretched out all the way out to Route 9, intersected by several dozen lesser roads, including the main North to South road that marked the easiest routes to the Gym and the South gate...

"Won't be long now," commented Miranda, taking the notepad off the dashboard and checking the small scrawled map she'd been given, "then we can drop off this junk heap. Apparently another courier's supposed to take it somewhere else after we're done."

"That's good," replied Misty, leaning back with her feet firmly placed against the dashboard, her arms hugging her legs, her head on her knees and looking bored, "I feel like we've been driving forever. And it would be nice just to walk around for a bit. See what's changed since I've been gone."

"It's worse in the Winter," Miranda told her, shaking her head as Nezumi ran down her arm from her shoulder and sat on the steering wheel in hopes of seeing what it was that the humans were all on about, "You almost never get to ride your bike anywhere, and you wind up walking. Mostly on snowshoes if you're up north, which always takes longer."

"No secret shortcuts that way?" inquired Misty, glancing over at Miranda with a sly grin.

"What?" inquired Miranda in mock defensiveness, the beginnings of a silly grin crossing her face, "I doubt that that farmer will even notice the those two or three stalks of corn we knocked over."

"Two or three dozen," countered Misty mirthfully, smiling as she shook her head at the memory, "And didn't the news report say something about 'cutting a path of destruction'?"

"Details, details," laughed Miranda at Misty's exaggeration. "Besides," she teased, slowing the truck's speed as they entered the city limits where Route 4 became Sea Breeze Way, "whose idea was it to pull the fire alarm so we could use the elevator that time at the Pewter City Museum?"

"Um, it was Nezumi's!" stammered Misty, looking around nervously and causing the rattata to glace over at her with an alarmed expression, making both humans laugh.

"She's just kidding," chuckled Miranda, scratching Nezumi between the ears in a reassuring manner, "Although you're lucky I'm not a literal person."

Misty smiled, leaning against Miranda as several familiar buildings slid by her vision as they traveled. "Yeah," she sighed, "Although it's too bad that security guard thought I was serious."

Miranda shrugged, turning the wheal as reached a street called Staryu Lane. "Well some people just aren't as laid back as they should be," she replied with a sudden shudder, "And we got the package delivered eventually. Although I never want to walk up seven flights of stairs carrying an eighty pound, sixty-five million-year-old femur EVER again."

"For sure," commented Misty, nodding in agreement before sitting up straight and squinting against the light of the setting sun, "Hey, is that it there?"

Miranda pushed her glasses farther up her nose and nodded. "I believe so," she said, quickly checking her map again, "Just have to find the service entrance now."

The old truck rattled, shaking unpleasantly as it slowed and turned into the restaurant at the end of the street's nearly empty parking lot. Glancing out at the two story building, Misty could see that the wall of windows that covered the front half of the restaurant were still covered in brown paper to conceal whatever last minute renovations were in progress. Above the door, a huge sign proclaiming "Ces Batards De L'autre Cote De La Rue" was only partially covered by a smaller sign that read "Opening Soon!"

The back of the building, in contrast to the friendly inviting whitewashed brickwork of the front, seemed rather dingy and dull. The ruddy coloured bricks the building was made of were already grimy from the exhaust fumes of several delivery vehicles, and dumpster they passed on the way to the loading dock was already brimming with dark sealed bags of unspeakable refuse.

As Miranda shifted into reverse and leaned out the window so she could line the back end up with the large square doorway of the loading dock, Misty grabbed her arm. "Look out!" she exclaimed pointing to the passenger side mirror.

"Oh, for-" began Miranda, breaking hard as she caught site of a figure running foolishly through her temporary blind spot and heading towards her side of the truck. "Z- Zack?!" she stammered, smiling broadly as the figure of a tall man with unkempt red hair leapt up onto the driver's side running board and grabbed hold of the door.

"Miranda!" he exclaimed, grinning like an idiot as the rattata gave an excited shout and leapt onto the windowsill, "Oh! Hey, Nezumi!"

"A friend of yours?" inquired Misty, leaning forward to see past Miranda and the excitedly babbling Nezumi.

"A friend?" laughed Zack, giving Misty a winning smile that seemed a touch on the crazy side, "I'm like a big brother!"

"More like a big bother, you mean," chuckled Miranda, leaning to see around see around him as she continued to back up, "So, what brings you here, Zachary?"

"Hey, that's 'Zack'," he corrected in what passed for a stern tone, but didn't quite make it, "Anywhat, I'm the lucky courier who gets the privilege of driving this heap down to Saffron after you're done with it. By the way, who's your friend?"

Miranda gave a hint of a satisfied smile as she lined the back of the truck up perfectly with the loading dock. "Her name's Misty," the courier explained, glancing back and smiling at her, "Misty, this is Zack. He's a courier as well, but..."

"But... ?" inquired both Misty and Zack, one with a leery tone, the other with a sly grin.

"But you're absolutely crazy!" Miranda exclaimed meeting Zack's wide blue eyes with her own version of his hyper attitude.

"Hey, I'm an insane genius," he defended, hanging onto the door as Miranda swung it open and hopped out.

"Well, it is true that your IQ is in excess of two hundred," replied Miranda in a neutral tone as she leaned back into the truck and pulled out her clipboard.

"In excess of two fifty, you mean!" the male courier corrected, hopping off the door and giving a Nezumi a silly grin before walking around to face Miranda.

"So, if you don't mind me asking," inquired Misty, crawling across the seat and looking out at Zack, "Why are you a courier, and not a famous scientist or a teacher or something?"

Zack glanced over at Misty and shrugged melodramatically. "Must be the A.D.D," he laughed before standing taller on his toes and glancing down on an angle, "That and there's a surplus of mad scientists in Lavender."

Miranda smirked, glancing over her shoulder before doing a double take and smacking Zack's arm. "Hey!" she warned somewhat playfully, "Stop that! Those are taken."

Misty's eyes widened as she followed Zack's gaze down to where her shirt was hanging dangerously low in the front and quickly clasped her hand to her chest, moving her shirt to block his view. "Hey!" she exclaimed, blushing her way through several shades of red.

"Don't worry," chuckled Zack with a dismissive wave of his hand, "Just being a guy."

"You never look at me that way," teased Miranda, giving the service entrance an impatient glance.

"They said they'd be back in ten," explained Zack with a shrug before skipping topics, "And I would look, if you had anything to show!"

"That's it!" laughed Miranda, turning to face her fellow courier with mock severity, "Nezumi! Give Sparkles a taste of 'alacrity'!"

"Nez?" the rattata inquired from his vantage point on the open door, glancing around in confusion.

"Hey," his trainer inquired, her tone becoming serious as the small door beside the loading bay finally opened and a man in Chef's whites came out, "Where's Sparkles, Zack? You didn't sell her for three magic beans again, did you?"

Zack chuckled, shaking his head as the tall, stern looking man approached. "She's around here somewhere," he explained, giving the approaching chef a wide grin that was pointedly ignored, "probably asleep as usual."

"This is MY delivery?" the chef inquired imperiously before Miranda could comment.

"Yes, sir," she replied with a nod, holding out her clip board and a pen, "although some of your order may have been adversely affected by the cold. I noticed a while back that the seals on the doors are frozen shut, so there may be a freon leak."

"There is no culinary adversity that 'I' cannot overcome," the man replied, waving his hand dismissively as a small dark shape stepped out from behind him and rubbed itself affectionately against his leg, "all that matters is that the final preparations can begin."

"Cute, um, pokemon," commented Miranda, glancing down at the dark furred, long eared creature that stared back up at her with gleaming red eyes as she spoke.

"THAT is Salmonella," the chef explained, taking the clipboard from her without giving his pokemon a second glance, "simply ignore her and she won't bother you."

"Cute pokemon?" inquired Misty happily, hopping out of the truck and not noticing the hurt look Nezumi gave her as she scurried up behind Miranda, "What is he?"

"An umbreon," explained Zack, a strange nervousness entering his voice, "It's what happens when eevee's get too close to moonstones at night. Frightful little things. No offence, though, eh!"

The chef glanced over at Zack with a bemused expression as the muffled sound of the truck's rear doors being forced open could be heard from inside the building. "They're really not that bad Mr. Jones," he explained patiently, letting slip a hint of a German accent, "But I can see that Salmonella's presence has scared away your little abra. My apologies. However, once the truck is unloaded, you can be on your way. Good evening, couriers."

Miranda scowled as the man roughly handed the clipboard back, his signature nearly illegible and headed back to the safety of his culinary realm. "Creepy," she commented, watching the umbreon follow along at his master's heels, pausing only to give the group another sinister glance before disappearing through the small doorway. "Not cute at all," added Misty disappointedly, standing just behind Miranda and shaking her head as the metal door swung shut and locked securely into place.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.