Cerulean Dreams - Cover

Cerulean Dreams

Copyright© 2001 by Nikolai Mirovich

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This story is the sequel to "The Courier"...<br>As the End Of Summer Festival begins, a long standing sibling rivalry spirals out of control as Misty and Miranda explore thier fantasies, blissfully unaware of the dark shadow an evil chef has cast upon Misty's home town of Cerulean City...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

An hour slipped by without either of them noticing, and only the sound of Irene locking the door as the last couple exited the shop snapped them both back into reality.

"Oh, sorry!" exclaimed Miranda, struggling awkwardly to her feet, "I wasn't keeping track of the time."

"That's okay," Irene assured them with a motherly smile, "Can I offer you a ride home?"

"You- you really don't have to," stammered Miranda, amazed by the offer even as Irene put on her Fall jacket and looked at them both expectantly, obviously unwilling to take 'no' for an answer.

"Well I guess we can't really say no," replied Misty, getting to her feet without a problem.

"That's right," assured Irene with an amused look as she threw on the scarf she had long since finished knitting and quickly moved about the room blowing out the candles.

"Oh yeah, how much do we owe you?" inquired Miranda.

"Don't worry about it," said Irene with a dismissive wave of her hand as she came back, unlocked the door and shut out the few dim lights, "You had to endure that pompous jerk, Troy's posturing for an evening, not to mention his so called food. So it's on me. So, where are you guys staying?"

"The Gym actually," explained Misty as they ventured into the parking lot which was empty except for one of the small, box-like electrically driven cars most people were forced to drive.

"Really?" commented Irene in amazement, pointing her key chain at the vehicle and disengaging the alarm, "Are you related to the owners?"

Misty smiled, trying not to laugh. "I'm their sister."

Irene did a double take and laughed. "Sorry," she apologized, opening her door, "But you're... Oh, sorry. Never mind."

"No, no," assured Misty with amusement as she and Miranda got into the back seat, "Please, speak your mind."

Irene nodded as she adjusted the mirror. "I was just going to say, you're far too polite. Not to mention, nice. I had your sisters in my store once, but they took one look at the place and left. There's no pleasing some people, I guess."

"Especially not them!" agreed Misty with a laugh, moving closer to Miranda and taking her hand as the car sped almost silently out of the parking lot.

On impulse, Misty put her head on her lover's shoulder, thinking about the hard, narrow bed they'd have to share once they got home. 'Oh well, ' she thought ruefully, 'it may be little more than an overgrown cot, but at least I'm the one sharing it with Miranda... '

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.