The Pickup - Cover

The Pickup

by Wandering Lanes

Copyright© 2001 by Wandering Lanes

Erotica Sex Story: A tale of a man picked up by a woman at a bar, and his subsequent treatment.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Humor   FemaleDom   Light Bond   .

I woke up and found myself lying on the bed, my hands were handcuffed to the iron bedstead and my feet were also the tied securely.

The person who had done this to me was lying in beside me her body covered in a fine sheen of perspiration and fast asleep.

I realise what had woken me was a sound from the bedroom door, looking over to the door I saw two girls, about 14 and 16, both were looking intently at the scene in front of them.

I could not say anything to them as my mouth was gagged and all I could say was a muffled grunt.

How did I get here? I remember the bar, the good looking, blonde haired temptress and the question 'How about quitting the joint, and having fun?' Why not? Nothing was happening here, and she looked like a pretty piece of tail, and I've had more than my fair share of tail, so what's another one?

She drove to her flat, with me following in my car, when we got out she said 'I'm rather into kinky sex, you don't mind do you?' - I shook my head, I mean a lay is a lay, no matter how you get it? Right?

I thought that I would be the tier not the tiee, but there you go life throws you a curve at times, she undressed me, asked me to lie down, raise my hands - then 'click' as the handcuffs went on then she tied my feet! It wasn't tight, just loose enough.

Lastly the hood went on, it had eyes holes where needed and a zip at the mouth, a bit overboard for my liking, I mean how can you use your tongue when its blocked off? Doesn't this bitch know anything?

Well the bed was comfy, no lumps and the springs were very good, in fact as beds go I could stay here forever. It's surprising what thoughts go through your head at times.

'Ouch', what the hell was that? Did she pinch me? No it was a needle! I hate needles always have, never know where they've been.

"Sorry lovers, just a shot to keep you going during the night, don't want you to fade on me do I? Now let me see if Mr. Flexy is ready to become Mr. Stiffy" her head lowered itself onto me and she took me into her mouth, Bingo! She had my full attention

"Oh Goody, he wants to play! Now the juice won't kick in until 20 minutes, now what can we do until then?"

I looked at her, well what else could I do? Then she smiled, it was a predatory smile and my blood began to run cold, this was reflected elsewhere.

"Oh don't worry, I wouldn't want to break this thing, I've got plans for it and us." And she started to stroke it to full erection.

"Oomph, ump!" I tried to tell her I was ready, but the slut had already mounted me,

"Yesss, Oh Yes, that feels good", she cried as she slipped down my cock, when she hit my groin with her cunt she started up again, down, up, down, up. Now I know what a horse feels like.

Just as I was about to cum she jumped off and started pumping me with her hand until I started to squirt my baby-making juice into the air. I thought I was finished for at least half-an-hour, but found my love-stick still erect, and ready to go.

She wiped me off, then mounted me again, this time bringing herself to orgasm, I thought 'She's just using me as a goddamn dildo!' when she had finished cumming she started bouncing on me again, and again.

The bitch must have cum three more times before I felt the stirrings, I was just about to fill her cunt when she jumped off again, and again wanked me to explosion.

"That was good lover, now the injection you had was a mixture of Viagra, and a male contraceptive. It's totally new, not even on the market yet! So consider yourself honoured darling."

Honoured, this bitch was using me as a fucking experiment, hell yes she was as well! She continued.

"Your balls have to be completely emptied of live sperm, so I've got to bring you off at least two more times, prepare yourself lover, here we go again"

This time she started to wank me again, pulling my foreskin back and forth over the head of my cock, teasing the stalk with her lips, I felt my balls tightening with the old familiar feeling, I started to moan into the mask, the bitch looked into my eyes and smiled, she was enjoying this.

Then she lowered her mouth over the mushroom head of my cock, just as it started spewing it load down her throat, she raised her head and showed a white cum filled mouth, which she then swallowed. She wiped her lips and said,

"That was tasty, let me just freshen up then we'll start again..." This time the bitch went out of the room leaving me alone.

I tried the handcuffs, no joy they were firmly secured to the bed, I tried moving my feet, with the same success! In fact the only thing I could move, apart from my eyes, was my fucking prick, and with what the bitch was planning I wished I couldn't move that.

After a few minutes she returned carrying a video camera and tripod, which she quickly set up, I thought bitches couldn't work machines. She approached me again smiling.

"Thought I'd record this for posterity, now just to keep you with me lover, I've got something else for you." And with that she stuck me again with another needle, now what the fuck was she doing?

She saw the question in my eyes, and said,

"Its alright lover, just a shot to keep you active. You've got a long night ahead of you!"

With that she straddled my body, positioned my cock at her slit and lowered herself onto me again. She ran herself through another 4 orgasms; I managed to cum at least twice more and even with the injection I fell, not asleep, but unconscious.

Which brings me upto date, I look at the two girls who entered the room, and then I notice a fucking ribbon around my cock, what the shit was that about?

"There you are Tanya, Mum's found you a present for your birthday!" Birthday Present! Is this what I've had to endure, mind you she didn't look too bad standing there, nice body, firm tits just hidden by her t-shirt, but poking thru the material, I couldn't see her slit from here as it was hidden by her panties, but hey I could endure this.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.