Bound to Please - Cover

Bound to Please

by Titmouse

Copyright© 2001 by Titmouse

Erotica Sex Story: Two men abduct and rape a jogger.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   .

©1997, All Rights Reserved

Jack and I had waited patiently in the van for almost an hour, smoking cigarettes and sipping at a couple of beers but careful not to drink enough to lose an edge. These things require a bit of wit. There had been a couple of possibles, but both times we had decided that circumstances were not quite right.

Finally, our patience was rewarded. Dusk had turned almost to night, and most of the cars were gone from the parking lot. We saw a woman jogger turn into the park and pad her way along the well-lighted footpath.

"Looks pretty good," Jack said.

"Yeah," I said. "Let's go."

Jack slipped out of his seat and into the van interior, then out the open side door. I slid out from under the steering wheel and followed him outside. Jack walked briskly about 20 feet away to stand under a street light, holding a map in his hand and acting like he was trying to read it, his back to the van. The footpath passed behind the van. I stood near the rear wheel, concealed from the approaching jogger. I opened the plastic bag and grabbed the large gauze pad, smelling the faint medicinal smell of chloroform from the open bag.

It worked just as we had planned. The girl approached, her attention focused on Jack, who was far enough away to seem no threat. There was no one else in sight. I slipped the pad out of the bag.

Just as the jogger passed the back of the van, I reached out and caught her around the shoulders with my left arm. With my other hand, I reached around and clamped the chloroformed pad over her mouth and nostrils. She let out a muffled shriek and struggled as I pulled her back against my chest. I dragged her backward toward the open van door, keeping her off balance.

Jack was already moving toward us. He bent down and encircled both the woman's legs. She jerked as he lifted her feet off the ground, but he had her legs clamped tightly in his arms. We kept moving to the van. When my legs struck the open side, I let myself sink backward to a sitting position, then rolled her onto the floor of the van, keeping the pad tightly over her mouth and nose. She was gasping, trying to get more air, and every success she had pulled the chloroform into her lungs. She was already weakening.

Following me into the van, Jack swung the side door shut, then helped me hold her down. She tried to twist her head away from my hand, but it was no use. After a few moments that seemed like much longer, she stopped struggling. A moment later, her entire body relaxed. She was out.

"I'm going to take the pad away," I whispered to Jack. "Keep an eye on her."

Slowly I pulled the pad away from her face. There was no change. The whole thing, from the time we had first spotted her until she was unconscious on the floor of the van, had taken less than a minute.

"Help me get the gag on her," I told Jack. It was the first chance I'd had to really look at our captive. She was very pretty, with short, dark brown hair. I couldn't tell much about her body except that she was slim but well built.

I grabbed the folded sock that we had prepared and pushed it into her mouth. There was no resistance. Jack slid an arm under her shoulders and raised her head off the floor so that I could wrap masking tape around her head several times to keep the gag in place. Then I put the navy watch cap over her head and unrolled it all the way down, covering most of her face.

"Let's get going," I said. "I can do the rest myself." Jack slid into the driver's seat, started the engine, and pulled out of the parking lot. As we entered the street next to the park, he waited a second, then turned on the headlights. I looked out the back of the van. There was nobody behind us.

"Looks clear from up here," Jack said, his voice trembling slightly. "We did it!"

"Yeah," I said, "Now just drive calmly and coolly until we get to your place."

Jack seemed excited but under control. I turned back to the girl. Rolling her onto her stomach, I crossed her wrists behind her and wrapped a length of cotton rope around and around them. Then I put her ankles together and did the same with another piece. I rolled her onto her side and checked her breathing. She seemed okay.

Jack's place was two suburban cities away, but there were no apparent boundaries between one and the next, just continuous sections of residences separated by occasional sections of small businesses. It was rapidly getting darker now that the sun had set, and we slid along through the quiet evening. We were climbing slightly toward the city where Jack lived.

At an intersection of two main streets, we turned left, then right, then left again onto a smaller street. Jack's house was two blocks down on the left. As we neared his driveway, he punched the button on his garage door opener, and it began to slide upward. Jack slowed to turn into the driveway, then pulled inside the garage, punched the garage door button again to close it, and cut the engine. I had been watching the woman the entire time. She hadn't moved.

When the garage door was down, Jack slid out the driver side door and came around to open the sliding side door from outside. Together, we dragged the woman to the door. Then Jack slipped his arms under hers and lifted her head and shoulders out. I took her legs and followed.

We had to swing around so that I could open the door into the house. We had left it unlocked, but Jack couldn't support the woman's upper body with just one hand. I tucked her legs under one arm and freed a hand to open the door. When I turned back, Jack had relocated his hands. His arms were still under hers, but both his hands were cupping her breasts.

"Nice," he said, waggling his eyebrows. "Sports bra."

We carried her down into the basement and into the special room Jack and had built there. The woman groaned as we lifted her onto the narrow table that occupied the center of the room.

"We'd better get her strapped down," I said. "I think she's starting to wake up."

Working quickly, we cut through the cotton rope around her wrists and legs with a pair of scissors and pulled the pieces away. Jack raised her arms and buckled each wrist to the upper corners of the table. I did the same with her ankles at the lower corners. There was no resistance from the woman.

I picked up two ski masks from a side table and handed one to Jack. We both pulled them over our heads. Then, picking up two cloth pads, I stood near her head. Jack pulled the watch cap up and I slapped the pads over her eyes. While I held them in place, Jack used surgical tape to wrap around her head several times. The woman groaned again, but remained limp. I was sure she was still out.

It was my first chance to really look at her. She was a young woman, in her early 20's, and quite attractive, although the tape around her head and the sock in her mouth were not particularly flattering. Even through the sweatshirt and matching pants, it was clear that she had a good body -- trim waist above flaring hips, and breasts that held their shape and rose from her chest even though she was lying on her back.

"Looks like we did good," I said.

"Yeah," Jack agreed. "This oughta be great. She's a lot prettier than the last one."

We pulled off the ski masks. There was no need for them now that her eyes were properly blindfolded.

"Let's take a break," I said. "She should be waking up soon."

After coffee and cigarettes in the kitchen upstairs, we headed back down into the basement. The girl had moved -- I could tell by the way her sweatshirt was pulled up along one side -- although she held still as we came down the stairs and into the room. I knew she was awake. There's a difference in tension between an unconscious, completely relaxed body and one with a mind in control of it. She was holding still, but I knew.

I walked up to the table near her head. Jack circled around to the opposite side.

"Hello, sweetheart," I said in the husky whisper I always use for these things. She didn't move. "I know you're awake," I said. "If you can hear me, nod your head."

She still didn't move. I nodded at Jack. He reached down to her fanny and gave it a hard pinch. She jerked away in surprise and gave a muffled yelp.

"Look, sweetheart," I said, "I know it's a cliche, but there are two ways we can do this -- easy or hard. The easy way is that you cooperate, do what we tell you, and come out of it in good shape. The hard way is that you fight us and don't cooperate and don't come out in such good shape. Either way, we're going to get our way. Do you understand?"

She didn't move for a moment, and Jack, anticipating my nod, gave her another hard pinch. She yelped again and tried to move away from Jack's hand. When she realized that was impossible, she straightened her legs, pressing them flat against the table. I leaned forward and slapped her face.

I let her cry for a moment. Then I said, "A pinch isn't much, sweetheart, and neither is a slap. You need to understand we're serious. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

This time she nodded quickly. I put my hand against her cheek and she flinched away.

"Don't be so frightened, sweetheart," I told her. "I'm going to touch you with a lot more than my hand before we're done, but, if you're a good girl, you won't be hurt." I stroked her cheek with my hand.

"Now, I'd like to take the gag out of your mouth. I know it must be uncomfortable. But we need to get something straight. The first is that you are not going to scream or anything, because I will have to hurt you if you do. The other is that it wouldn't do you any good, anyway. Nobody can hear you here." I waited a moment. She didn't move. "So, if I take out the gag, are you going to be good?"

After a pause, she nodded her head. I looked up at Jack, and he handed me the scissors.

"Hold still, now," I said. "This is a sharp pair of scissors and I don't want to cut you accidentally."

She held her head stiffly while I slid the point of the scissors under the tape that held the sock in her mouth and clipped it away. With a quick move, I stripped it away from her cheeks, then grabbed the end of the sock and pulled it out of her mouth.

She gasped and breathed heavily through her mouth for a moment, sucking air into her lungs. She also tried to spit some fuzz out.

"Would you like a drink?" I asked. She nodded her head and then, realizing her mouth was no longer gagged, she said faintly, "Yes."

Jack handed me the water bottle we had prepared, one of plastic ones used by runners. I slipped the cap off and touched the sipper top to her lips. She sucked on it greedily. I let her have as much as she wanted. We'd dissolved a tranquilizer and a sedative in it -- not enough to dope her up, but enough to help her relax.

"So, what's your name, sweetheart?" I asked.

She hesitated a moment, then said "L-Lisa."

"Okay, Lisa," I said, "now here's what's gonna happen. My buddy and me are gonna fuck you."

She jerked in recoil and said "No-o-o," but like she had known it all along.

"Oh yes we are," I continued. "I expect we'll do just about everything there is to do. But we don't want to hurt you, and we won't unless you make us. If you cooperate, you'll be outta here in a couple of hours, none the worse for it. You might even have a little fun."

Lisa didn't seem to think that was possible. She whipped her head back and forth, whimpering "no" several times, and crying a little.

"Mr. Jones," I said to Jack, "I think you should go first. How about a little mouth action?"

Lisa froze. In the silence that followed my question, the rasp of Jack's zipper going down seemed unusually loud. He moved up close to the narrow table near Lisa's head. She turned away from him.

"Turn your head to the right, Lisa," I said. She tried to bury her face in the table's padding. I grabbed a handful of her hair with my left hand and pulled her head up off the table, then cracked her hard across the face with my open right hand. She tried to pull away, so I slapped her again.

"You're not doing so well," I said over her cries. "I thought we had an understanding. You're either gonna do what we tell you willingly, or we're gonna make you do it. The only choice you have is whether it's gonna hurt."

I let it sink in for a moment, then I said again, "Turn your head to the right, Lisa."

She didn't do it right away. First, she stopped pressing her head into the table, then slowly turned her head toward Jack's side of the table. Jack had opened the button on his jeans and fished his half-hard penis out. When Lisa's head was finally turned toward him, he touched the tip of her nose with the head of it and then moved it down to her lips.

"Open your mouth, Lisa, and let Mr. Jones in," I said. She relaxed her jaw. Jack pushed forward and his dick slid about halfway in. "Now, suck on it, sweetheart. Make him feel good."

Jack pulled back slightly and pressed forward again, sliding his cock deeper into Lisa's mouth. She opened to accept him, keeping her lips tight around the shaft. As he pulled back, I could see her cheeks hollow. Jack looked at me, rolled his eyes and waggled his eyebrows.

"That's better, Lisa," I told her. "That's much better. Now, use your tongue, sweetheart. Give him a good blowjob!"

Jack began to hunch back and forth, pushing his prick into Lisa's mouth and then slowly dragging it out until the head was just inside her lips, then pushing it back in again until most of it was in her mouth. It popped out once, and the suction Lisa was applying made a little smack. But she readily opened to him as he pressed forward again, letting him slide his now fully hard dick past her clutching lips and into her warm, sucking mouth cavern.

"That looks like it feels good, Mr. Jones," I said. "Mind if I try it?"

Jack gave me a wry look, pushed his cock deep into Lisa's mouth and waggled it around by rolling his hips before he slowly, reluctantly pulled back and dragged himself out from between her lips. I moved around the table, unzipping my fly as I went, and took the place he had vacated. I pulled out my prick with some difficulty, as it was rapidly stiffening. As always, I couldn't help but notice that it was larger than Jack's, although I never said anything about it. You have to be gentle with friends, and Jack was by no means small, just smaller than me.

"Here you go, sweetheart," I said. "Open wide!"

I pressed the head of my cock against Lisa's lips, and she let me push it into her mouth without further prompting. She gave a muffled "umpf" as the helmeted head pushed her jaw wider open than before, and took a deep breath through her nose. The feel of her warm, moist mouth on my prick was wonderful.

I pushed deeper, and she stretched to accommodate me, working her lips down the shaft until I felt the back of her throat with my cockhead. Then I pulled back slowly. Lisa clamped her lips around me and sucked. Then she used her tongue on the sensitive under side, whipping it back and forth. It was clear that Jack's was not the first prick she had sucked. This girl had had plenty of cocksucking experience.

"That's very good, Lisa," I said. "I think you've got the idea." I pushed my prick in and out of her mouth rapidly several times. The last time, I went too deep, gagging her. I pulled back and let her recover, then pushed back in again.

"You know, Mr. Jones, I think we could let one of Lisa's hands free so that she could hold on and do a better job," I said. "Why don't you release her left hand?"

As Jack moved around the table to the strap that bound her left wrist, I reminded Lisa that she was to behave.

"Now, when we release your hand, please don't do anything stupid, Lisa," I said. "Just take hold of my prick and be a good girl."

Jack unfastened the strap on her left wrist. Lisa pulled it down, stretching her around and rotating her wrist to get the kinks out. Then, without being asked again, she reached up and wrapped her fingers around my cockshaft.

"There," I said, "that's better. You can use your hand to keep me from going too deep, so I won't choke you again." I pushed forward, and she grasped my cock firmly. Her hand butted up against her lips as I shoved my prick into her face. I jerked it in and out several times, bumping my pelvis against her hand, and my cock went in only about half way.

"See," I said, "isn't that better? Now, use your hand to jack me off while you suck my cock, Lisa. Slide your hand up and down my cock. That's it. Oh, yes, that's it. Squeeze a little harder, though. Yeah, like that!"

The combination of her mouth and hand was delicious. I pulled back far enough that my prick slid out of her mouth, but it was still wrapped in her slick, clutching fingers. Then I shoved it forward, sliding through the grasping tunnel into her hot mouth, where Lisa sucked hard on the head and twisted around on the shaft.

Her hand and mouth, working together, made a long, tight tunnel that slid back and forth on my cock. I knew that if I kept this up much longer, I'd shoot a wad of cum down her throat, and I had other plans. Reluctantly, I pulled my dick out of Lisa's mouth.

"Your turn again, Mr. Jones," I said.

Jack had been slowly jacking his prick, standing near the head of table and watching me mouth-fuck Lisa. I moved toward the foot of the table and he took my place. He slid his cock into her mouth. Lisa reached up without being asked and grasped his shaft with her free hand. Jack started pushing in and out, his eyes closed and a stupefied expression on his face.

Feeling silly with my prick hanging out, I tucked it back into my pants, although I didn't bother zipping up. Instead, I went back around to the other side of the table. Lisa had gradually twisted onto her right shoulder so that she was lying almost on her side, facing away from me.

"Now, don't get excited, sweetheart," I told her. "I'm gonna do some rearranging. You just concentrate on giving Mr. Jones the best blowjob you can." Lisa hesitated momentarily, then resumed her efforts, but there was a wariness to the way she held her body, as if she was fearing my touch.

I didn't make her wait to find out what I meant. I put my hand on her stomach and slid my hand under her sweatshirt, moving it up until I could cup a breast in my palm. Lisa whimpered something around Jack's cock that might have been another meaningless "no," but I ignored it. She continued to work her mouth and hand back and forth on the prick while I squeezed her tit. I moved to the other one and stroked it, too. I could feel her nipple hardening through the elastic material of her sports bra.

I worked the sweatshirt up her torso until I could see the bottom of her covered breasts, then pulled up on the back of the shirt to look at the back strap of the bra. As I suspected, it was one of the pull-on types with no clasps. I picked up the scissors again.

"Hold still a second," I said. Both Jack and Lisa stopped moving. I pulled outward on the strap, slid the lower blade under it, and then hacked at it several times until the strap parted with a snap. Putting the scissors down, I reached around in front of her and lifted the bra away from her tits. Jack started humping Lisa's face again, forcing her to resume her work.

I pushed the sweatshirt and the bra up above Lisa's tits, so that they were fully exposed. They were almost milk-white with blue veins running through them. I cupped one of them and felt the nipple like a pebble against my palm. The nipple seemed to get harder as I squeezed and stroked her breast. I squeezed a nipple between my thumb and forefinger, rolling it from side to side and pulling out on it. Lisa moaned around Jack's prick again, but I couldn't tell whether it was protest or passion.

Leaning over the table, I licked the nearest nipple, flicking it with my tongue. Then I sucked it into my mouth, pulling on it strongly. Lisa moaned again. This time, I was pretty sure she was getting turned on. I nibbled at her tit, nipping it lightly with my teeth, then sucked on it some more.

When I lifted my head, I could see that Lisa was not the only one who was getting turned on. Jack was breathing heavily through his nose and plunging his cock faster and faster through Lisa's hand and into her smacking, sucking mouth.

"Don't get carried away, Mr. Jones," I said, "unless you want to spend some time on the sidelines. Why don't you take a break?"

Jack shoved his prick in and out several more times, then lurched back with a jerk of his hips. His saliva-wet dick was rock hard and as red as his face, sticking out from his body and curving upward. He braced himself on the table with both hands and huffed and puffed for a while, regaining control.

Lisa lay on her side, her free hand curled near her mouth. She was also breathing hard. Putting a hand on her shoulder, I turned her onto her back.

"Come and help me, Mr. Jones," I said. "Let's get these pants off our little sweetheart."

Before joining me at the foot of the table, Jack kicked off his shoes and pushed his pants down his leg, then stepped out of them. He tucked his dick back in his underwear, pulling it back through the fly. The elastic held it flat against his belly, a tube of hard meat outlined in white cotton.

I reached up and grasped the material of Lisa's sweat pants at the waist, digging my fingers under the elastic to grasp her panties. When I pulled down, I couldn't get them over her butt, and Lisa reached down instinctively to try to stop me. I pushed her hand away brusquely.

"Now, now, Lisa," I said. "Let's not forget our agreement. Lift your hips, sweetheart."

Taking hold of her pants and panties again, I waited. With a little whimper, she pushed down with her legs and lifted her fanny off the table. I dragged the pants and panties over her hips and down past her knees. Lisa relaxed, but kept her thighs pressed together as best she could.

"Hold her leg," I told Jack, moving my hands to the buckle around her left ankle. He wrapped his hands around her ankle and pressed down. I popped the buckle open and released the leg. Then I grabbed Lisa's leg above her pants. Jack grabbed the material and pull it over her foot. Then he wrapped the strap around her ankle again and re-buckled it. Lisa offered no resistance. We repeated the process with her other leg. Jack dropped her pants and panties on the floor and kicked them out of the way.

"While we're at it, we might as well take her top off," I said.

We moved to the head of the table. I pulled the sweatshirt sleeve and then the severed bra off Lisa's free arm. I held her arm while Jack buckled it back to the corner of the table. Then we repeated the process with her other arm.

Lisa lay completely naked on the table. Her pert, rose-tipped breasts stood out from her chest, rising and falling with her breath. Her stomach was flat and her legs were firm. Between her thighs, although she kept them as close together as she could, I could see the top of her slit peeking through her ample bush of dark hair.

I ran a hand up the inside of her thigh, and Lisa clenched them together in some futile hope of protecting herself. I pinched her hard and she squealed.

"No," she said. "Please don't! Let me suck you instead."

"Don't be silly, sweetheart," I told her. "We haven't gone this far for nothing. We're going to fuck you, both of us, and you might as well relax and enjoy it."

I pushed my hand upward again, and Lisa reluctantly let it spread her thighs until my fingers brushed against the lips of her cunt. I slid my middle finger up and down her crack, working my fingers into her. Jack moved to the other side and laid a hand on her belly, extending a finger to dip into the top of her cunt and twiddle her clitoris. With his other hand, he massaged her breast.

After a minute or so, I could feel the moisture building. Like it or not, Lisa was getting excited by our manipulations of her cunt. Her thighs relaxed and spread slightly.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.