Little Lisa

by ppcummings

Copyright© 2001 by ppcummings

Incest Sex Story: Jill seduces her horny young friend Lisa, then finds out that Lisa's lust runs in the family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   .

Chapter 1

Looking back on it, I still can't believe that it happened. I can't believe, either, that I basically instigated the whole thing. If not for what happened between Lisa and I... Oh well, anyway, it did happen, and I'm glad. All I can say is, I'll never forget the events of those two weeks in September...

It all began one Friday afternoon, in early September. Lisa's parents, who were good friends of my folks, had asked me if I could pick Lisa up from her after-school gymnastics practice, bring her home, and stay with her for a few hours. They were going out to dinner with some friends of theirs. Lisa was almost old enough now that she didn't need a baby-sitter, but I think her folks were just more comfortable knowing that someone that they could trust would be with her.

I've known Lisa ever since I can remember, when she was just a baby and I was a little girl of about seven. Our parents were close friends, and Lisa and I became very close as well. We pretty much filled the role of sisters for each other, since we didn't have any of our own. She looked up to me, and confided all of her youthful secrets to me. I, in turn, watched over her protectively.

So I was glad to do it. I hadn't seen Lisa for several months, probably not all summer, and I was eager to catch up on how things were going for her. I guess that I was a little worried about her, actually. The last time that we had talked, Lisa had surprised me by talking mostly about boys. She even had a boyfriend. I guess I shouldn't have been concerned though. Lisa was very bright and mature for her age. Plus, whether I got used to the fact or not, she was entering her teen years. I had noticed that her adolescent body was showing signs of growing up. Her slim hips had developed the slightest hint of the smooth roundness of womanhood, and her little breasts were beginning to protrude from her chest. Her nipples too, provided visible evidence of her having reached puberty. It seemed like they were always visible, poking against her shirt. That reminded me of myself at that age. My wayward nipples were probably the main reason why my mother had made me begin wearing a bra. It wasn't so much to hold my breasts in place as it was to try to keep my nipples from driving horny young boys (and dirty old men, for that matter) crazy with desire.

All of these thoughts were going through my mind as I pulled my old beater car into the school parking lot and parked it next to the curb by the gymnasium. I sat in the car, idly watching the heat waves dancing over the black asphalt paving of the parking lot, and waited for Lisa to come out from her practice.

Small groups of girls and boys were coming out of the school, on their way home from sports practice, or whatever extra-curricular activities they have in junior high, but no Lisa. The sun was beating down on the car, and it was stifling inside. I was scantily clad - I was wearing only a crop-top tee shirt, with no bra, and cutoff shorts, but nevertheless, little droplets of perspiration were beginning to form on my forehead, and my legs were beginning to stick to the vinyl seats. After about ten minutes had elapsed, and there still was no sign of Lisa, I decided to get out and take the convertible top down. There wasn't much of a breeze, and taking the ragtop down on that old car was a real pain in the ass, but I thought anything would be better than roasting away in that little enclosed space.

As I struggled at getting the roof crammed into it's little compartment, I kept noticing that the boys who were coming out of the school were leering at me with young lust. I grinned to myself, and pretended not to notice. I guess I was teasing the poor little things, what with their raging hormones and all. My tee-shirt was sticking to my breasts, and they were jiggling around as I struggled with the roof. I thought the eyes of one young boy, in particular, were going to fall out of their sockets as he walked along the sidewalk on the opposite side of the car from me. I was bent over at the waist, and he slowed down noticeably, straining to catch a glimpse down my shirt.

Finally, I finished stowing the roof, and got back in the car. All of that attention was getting me horny, and I felt a familiar stirring in my pussy. I tried to suppress my thoughts, however. I wasn't about to seduce a twelve or thirteen year old boy, and masturbating in the parking lot of a junior high school was pretty much out of the question. I sighed, and continued waiting impatiently for Lisa.

At last, I spied her in a group of four girls leaving the school. They were chatting merrily, but as soon as Lisa saw me, she waved goodbye to her friends and walked over to the car. She smiled at me, but I sensed that something was wrong. Usually, she was animated with young enthusiasm. But today, she opened the car door very slowly, and eased herself into the seat next to me with a low groan.

"What's the matter Leece?" I asked. "Aren't you feeling well?"

"Oh, it's that new gymnastics coach," she pouted. "He's working us to death, and I didn't stay in very good shape this summer. My legs and back are all sore, and we've only had two practices."

She twisted her shoulders from side to side, trying to loosen her aching muscles, as I pulled out of the parking lot into the street. "Last year they let us use the whirlpool, but it's broken. I didn't even have a chance to take a shower. That would've helped some."

"Gosh, I'm sorry kiddo," I said sympathetically. "This hot weather probably isn't helping either." I paused. "Tell you what though. Maybe when we get to your house, I can give you a massage. I'm not very good at it, but it might help some."

She brightened noticeably. "Sounds great Jill! Mom does that for me sometimes when I'm sore, and it helps a lot."

"Great! It's a deal then."

We spent the remainder of the twenty-minute drive to her house generally catching up on the events of the last months, since the last time I saw her.

It seemed like things were going pretty good for her - she liked all of her teachers and had made some new friends. She chatted merrily away, enthused and bubbly, until I asked about her boyfriend.

She got a sour look on her face. "You mean Tommy? He's not my boyfriend anymore. At first he seemed nice, but then all he wanted to do was play with my boobies. I think he wanted to go all the way, too, but I wouldn't let him. I mean, I kind of liked it, but I don't think I should do that yet."

"Good girl." I was a bit shocked. Like I said, I had kind of come to the realization that Lisa's sexuality was awakening. I know that her parents had talked to her about sex, and I had even filled in some details. But good grief! I think when I was twelve, I was worried about different things than trying to figure out how to keep boys from putting their hands in my pants. I peered at Lisa out of the corner of my eye, and noticed that she was developing more and more all the time. I could see that her young breasts were definitely swelling a bit more than they were the last time I had seen her. She was wearing a loose fitting blouse, and I think that she was wearing her gymnastics leotard underneath, but nevertheless, I could clearly see her little titties poking out. Her legs too, were becoming lovely. They were thin, like a little girl's, but they had a certain muscularity that gave them an attractive shapeliness.

"So what do you think, Jill?"

I came out of my trance with a start. I was so caught up in looking at her that I wasn't even paying attention to the conversation. Or my driving. I returned my eyes to the road in front of me.

"I'm sorry Leece. What were you saying?" I gulped. My god, it was almost like a sexual attraction. It wasn't the fact that I had those feelings for a girl that was bothering me. Heck, I like looking at pretty girls. I even like having sex with girls, maybe even more than with guys. But Lisa was only twelve years old, for christsakes! What was I thinking? I was aware once again of a tingling in my cunt. I tried to tell myself that it was lingering horniness from the attention I was getting from the boys back at the school.

"I was saying that we should play checkers after dinner. Remember how we always used to do that?"

"Yeah - that sounds great." I tried to clear my mind. Kids could be so hard to read, and Lisa was no different. One moment, she was reminding me that she was almost a teenager, with teenage thoughts. The next, she was like her old self, talking about playing childhood games.

We finally arrived at her house, with it's typical brick neatness and manicured lawn of the suburbs, and I pulled into the driveway. After Lisa and I got inside the front door, she dropped her bookbag to the floor with a thump, and slowly bent down to take off her Nikes, groaning with the lingering soreness in her muscles. "Poor Leece," I said sympathetically. "It looks like you're really hurting."

She nodded. "Maybe you could give me that massage now. I know we should eat dinner first, but I don't know if I want to wait."

"Sure thing. Where should we do it?"

"Well, mom usually has me sit at the dining room table. Maybe we could do it there."

I considered that, and was about to agree, but instead, I blurted out, "How about on your bed?" The bed? Now why had I suggested that? "I...I mean, you said that your legs were sore too. If you lie down on your bed, I can massage them too." I scolded myself. 'Get a hold of yourself, Jill.'

She pursed her lips, thought for a moment, and said, "Sounds good. My legs are really sore."

As I followed her up the stairs to her bedroom, I caught myself looking her up and down. Her slim hips framed her young muscular buttocks, flexing gracefully under her shorts, as she clambered up the steps. I swallowed hard. 'Get a grip Jill,' I told myself again. 'You're just going to give her a massage. It's okay to look at her - she is a pretty little girl, but that's it!'

I was lagging behind, and as I entered her bedroom, a few moments after she did, she had already taken off her blouse and was peeling off her shorts. I gulped nervously. 'You're not making this easy for me Leece,' I thought. She was wearing a white leotard underneath, which contrasted with her tanned limbs. It almost appeared to be a size too small for her. It didn't completely cover her rear - the lower inch or so of her muscular buttocks were peeking out enticingly, and the material was bunched up in the crack of her ass. I watched, mesmerized, as she hooked her fingertips under the fabric next to her rear and pulled it down over her, covering herself completely.

She turned around to face me, and spread her arms, looking down at herself. "Do you like my leotard? It's a new design that they're using this year."

I nodded agreeably. "Really nice, Leece." I licked my lips nervously. My heart was beginning to pound in my chest. "I...I wonder though, if...if you should maybe take that off too. I...I mean, that way, I'll really be able to get at your muscles. It's, um, hard to give a good massage through a layer of clothes."

She shrugged. "Okay, Jill". I watched as she peeled off her outfit. God, she was becoming a beautiful girl! I looked on with wonder as her young breasts became exposed to my gaze. Sure enough, they were definitely budding. They were cone-shaped, and pale from being covered by a bikini top under the summer sun. The areolas were small, but puffy. The pink nipples were standing up pertly. She pushed the leotard down her legs, and stood erect, facing me. I gasped at the realization that she wasn't wearing any panties. My gaze traveled down her flat stomach, and lower. At first, I thought the area between her legs was completely hairless, but then I noticed a fine golden down was sprouting there. It formed a vee-shape that pointed down toward...toward... I felt my clitoris swelling...

Lisa didn't seem shy at all about being naked in front of me. But then again, why should she? We were practically sisters. Nevertheless, I felt that there was an awkward silence in the room. I shook my head. 'Stop it!'

I scolded myself again, and I occupied my thoughts by pulling the blankets off the bed. "Okay kiddo, hop on up. Lay down on your tummy."

Lisa complied with my request, and climbed up on the bed. She lay down, stretching her lithe, nubile body down on the cool sheets. In spite of myself, I watched her bare buttocks flexing as she wriggled into a comfortable position. Like her little breasts, they were pale, and a sharply defined tan line divided them from her golden back.

I breathed deeply, and clambered up on the bed. I straddled her hips with my knees, desperately fighting the urge to rub my crotch against her bare ass, and began lightly kneading the muscles of her shoulders and upper back.

"Mmmmm," she purred. "That feels really nice, Jill."

"I'm glad, honey." My voice was trembling slightly. "Just tell me what feels good."

I continued to massage her upper back, sometimes lightly stroking her skin, sometimes firmly pressing my hands against her, trying to work out the kinks in her tight muscles. I was struggling with my inner thoughts. One side of my brain told me to finish with the massage and go downstairs to fix dinner.

The other side of my brain, though, wanted desperately to explore Lisa's young body.

Without thinking, I drifted my hands down to her sides, and stroked the area between her armpits and her hips. Lisa sighed and wriggled under my warm caresses. I was conscious of my crotch pressed against her firm buttocks. I knew that my cunt was moistening inside my shorts.

I ran my hands back up to the small of her back, and began to firmly knead the muscles there in small circular motions. I carefully avoided letting my fingers stray any lower, and tried to keep my eyes off the crack of her ass, the upper part of which was clearly visible down between my thighs as I straddled her.

Lisa murmured with pleasure, her face buried in the pillow. "That's great Jill. Sooo relaxing. Can you do my legs now?"

I gulped. "You bet, Leece."

I moved lower, and straddled her knees with mine. Her legs, which had been drawn together as I massaged her back, now opened to form a gentle vee, to give me access to her thighs. My eyes were drawn to her rounded buttocks, smooth and firm. My gaze shifted lower. There, clearly visible, was her smooth slit, completely hairless from this angle. At her young age, her pussy was dominated by the outer lips. But I noticed, too, that her inner pink pussy lips were protruding slightly. I closed my eyes and sighed, and began to knead the back of her thighs.

I could feel my face flush, and a bead of sweat ran down my forehead into my eye. I was getting warm - whether from the exertion of the massage or my nervous tension, I didn't know.

I continued for about ten minutes, alternating from leg to leg, working her muscles with both hands. I concentrated on the back and outer side of her thighs, trying desperately to keep my fingers from creeping over to the inner part of her legs. Lisa was sighing deeply in response to the pressure of my soft hands. Her body was responding, too, almost imperceptibly. I noticed her buttocks flexing, ever so slightly, and her legs were gradually spreading wider and wider. I could feel her knees pressing against mine. To free her leg movements, I lifted my right knee and brought it down again between her legs. In spite of myself, I began to rub my crotch, ever so subtly, against her slim leg. I was on a sensory overload, and Lisa's subtle movements weren't helping. I tried to convince myself that her body's response to my touch was strictly non-sexual, but I was beginning to lose my self-discipline. I didn't know if I could go back. My thoughts were consumed with the desire to stroke her ass.

"Say, Leece?" My voice was quavering.

"Hmmm?"

"How's about I massage your buttocks, too? I...I mean, those muscles are all connected to the legs. If I massage them, that should really help with your soreness."

There was a slight hesitation. Had I gone too far?

"Okay," she said softly. Was it my imagination, or was her breathing becoming a wee bit irregular?

I scooted upward, and clenched her slim muscular thigh between mine. I desperately wanted to take off my shorts and panties and relieve the building tension. But how could I explain that to her? No, I'd better go slowly. I was coming to the realization of where I wanted this to lead. I felt a momentary twinge of guilt, but I was able to resolve it in my mind. 'Lisa is becoming a young woman,' I told myself. 'If something happens, so be it.' I did worry though, about her parents returning. But they weren't due back for a couple of hours.

I gently placed my hands on her bare butt, and tentatively began to rub her.

Her rear was so soft! The skin was baby-smooth, but almost immediately, I both saw and felt tiny goosebumps forming. And did I imagine it, or did she lift her rear end up slightly off the bed to meet my touch?

I kneaded her ass in a circular motion, one hand on each cheek. I could occasionally catch a glimpse of her tiny puckered asshole, completely hairless, peeking up at me.

My pussy was throbbing. My inhibitions were evaporating, as were all signs of subtlety. I ground my crotch into her thigh, sighing at the pleasurable sensations. I ran the palm of my hand over the crack of her ass, and watched as her muscular ass cheeks clenched and unclenched to the sensations of my touch. I curled my middle finger downward, placed the tip in the dark cleft, and began to run it lightly up and down.

Lisa gasped lightly, and her ass rose in the air slightly, meeting my probing finger. I looked up at her and saw that her eyes were tightly closed. Her breath escaped her open mouth in short sighs.

The position was a bit awkward for me. I reluctantly released my tight hold on her thigh, and lay down next to her on my left side, my shoulders even with her hips, and supported myself on my elbow. I watched her pretty rear as I continued the explorations with my finger, running it up and down the smooth skin between her pretty cheeks. I moved the finger lower, and ran it lightly over her tiny asshole.

A short whimper escaped her lips, and she clenched her butt cheeks together, trapping my finger against her dark hole. I wriggled it gently around, though, and she relaxed, and bucked her rear higher in the rear. Her movements were now clearly sexual, and she was inviting me to continue my explorations. I continued to watch as my finger moved lower still. I felt a warmth and moistness as my fingertip traveled over the soft skin between her asshole and her slit. I shifted on the bed to get a better view, and, Oh God! Her inner pussy lips were now protruding, and were slick with her juices. I rubbed my finger in a circular motion over them.

"Ohhh," Lisa sighed, and spread her legs wide apart.

I now knew that there could be no turning back. I withdrew my probing finger, crawled up to Lisa, and placed my mouth to her ear.

"Leece, does this feel good?" I whispered. "Do you want me to go on?"

"Uh-huh," she whimpered. "I want you to."

"Has anyone ever made you feel like this before?"

She shook her head. "I...I play with myself down there sometimes. But it never feels like this." Her little voice was trembling.

I kissed her lightly on the cheek, and crawled back down to continue exploring her luscious little body. This time, I knelt between her open legs, placed my hands on her ass cheeks, and spread them open to my admiring gaze. Her pink asshole, now clearly revealed, and stretched open ever so slightly, was so pretty! I bent down and placed the tip of my tongue lightly against it. I could taste, and smell, the salt and sweat that lingered from her gymnastics workout.

Lisa gasped at the feel of my tongue on her most private parts. Her cheeks flexed together, and she bucked her ass away from me slightly. Damn! I scolded myself for moving too fast. I followed her movements though, and probed with my tongue, a bit more insistently. She sighed, and relaxed her muscles. Her ass opened up to me again, and I wriggled my tongue against her tiny dark hole.

"Oh, Jill," she moaned breathlessly. "I like that!" She supported herself slightly on her elbows and scooted her butt higher in the air. I began lapping up and down, beginning at her pussy lips, now swollen and wet with her juices, then running it upward over her asshole. She writhed sensuously.

Her response to my tongue was so erotic! I reached my hand down and pressed my fingertip against her tiny, hairless clitoris.

Lisa bucked against me and emitted a deep, sensual moan. I moved my tongue lower, slurping up the hot, sweet juices that coated her slit, and touched the tip against her little pink button. "Uhhh," she gasped with delight.

I circled her clit with my tongue as she writhed against me. I moved my hand up higher, placed my middle finger against her little asshole and my index finger against her hairless slit, and pushed against her. To my delight, the fingers slid in easily at first, up to the first knuckle. But Lisa, surprised at this new sensation, drew away with a jerk, and the fingers slipped out. I continued my licking though, and she squirmed back against me. I reinserted the fingers, and this time, she opened her warm holes up to me. I pushed deeper, and managed to get my middle finger buried in her ass up to the second knuckle, and my index finger almost all the way in her hot pussy. God, she was so tight! I delighted in the liquid warmth of her vagina. She was lusty with the pent-up desire of youth.

She began to rock back and forth, pressing her hot little cunt against my face, as my fingers slid in and out of her tight holes. I bent my head down, and peeked up past her tummy. Her little tits were too small to sway in rhythm to her movements, but her nipples were erect and swollen with lust. She was sweating profusely, and her blond hair hung down over her flushed face. Her breathing was harsh and ragged, and she was making little "uh, uh, uh" sounds, as she gave herself to her desire.

Her pretty pussy was oozing with juices, and my chin was soaked. Her pussy tasted so sweet!

Soon, I knew that the time had come. I took her pulsating clit between my lips and sucked gently, while my tongue licked it rapidly.

"UUNNNHH!" she cried, and she humped against me furiously, as her orgasm washed over her in waves. The bedsprings squeaked loudly in sync to her urgent bucking, as she squealed with delight at the sensations of her first orgasm. I pressed my tongue more firmly against her swollen clit, and pushed my fingers into her tight holes as deeply as they would go. Her pelvic muscles grasped my fingers as spasm after spasm coursed through her quivering body. "OHHH, JILLL!" she cried again, this time muffled, as her face was buried deeply in the bed sheets.

Soon, her rocking motions eased, and she lowered her tense body back down onto the bed. Her breathing was rapid and shallow, as the lingering sensations of her climax gradually left her.

I crawled up to her, and gently moved the strands of her hair, dark with sweat, from her cheeks and brow. I kissed her lightly on the forehead, and stroked her flushed cheeks.

She opened her eyes, and looked up at me. "That felt sooo good," she sighed.

"I'm glad, Leece. I really liked making you feel good. Had you ever cum before?"

"Is that what that is? Cumming? I've heard my girlfriends talk about that, but I was never sure what they meant." She smiled contentedly. "Now I know."

We lay there next to each other for awhile. She was silent, and her breathing was returning to normal. I was beginning to wonder what her thoughts were, now that the lust and passion was wearing off. Did she think that what we had done was wrong? I was about to say something, when she smiled and said, "I'd like you to feel like that too. Can I do what you did to me? Can I make you cum?"

I smiled back at her. I had nearly forgotten, with the joy of giving Lisa her first orgasm, my own urgently throbbing pussy. I needed to get off so bad. "Please, Leece. I would really like that!"

I tore off my tee shirt, and slid my cutoffs and panties down my legs in one smooth motion. I was quivering in anticipation, and I got on my back with my legs splayed open, eager for Lisa to pleasure me.

But she just looked at me with a quizzical look on her face. "No," she said. "I want to do exactly what you did. With you on your stomach."

I giggled in spite of my horniness. I desperately needed to come, and wanted immediate relief. I was way beyond foreplay. But the thought of Lisa probing my ass with her soft little tongue was irresistible. I flipped over on to my stomach, and hunched my butt into the air.

I felt her crawl between my legs, and she rubbed my butt cheeks with her little hands. But only for a moment. Soon I felt her warm tongue probing against my ass cheeks, over, but not quite touching, my asshole. I gasped at the sensations, and I was delighted with her willingness to lick me there. I reached my hands back and pulled my cheeks apart as wide as I could, to give her complete freedom to explore.

Immediately, I felt her tongue fluttering against my asshole, light and smooth as a feather.

"Ohhh, Leece," I moaned. "That's it. That's so nice."

"Am I doing it right?"

"Mmm, hmm. You're an expert."

Her tongue lapped against my dark puckered hole. I would have liked to feel her tongue go inside, but I couldn't bear the wait anymore. "I need you to lick my pussy, Lisa. I need to cum really bad."

She obeyed. I felt her tongue sliding down, over my pussy lips. I groaned into the sheets.

Then she paused. "You're really all...all wet down here."

"That's what happens when you get horny, honey. You were all wet too."

"And you have so much hair."

"You will too honey, in a year or so."

She wasn't shy about licking the juices from my pussy lips. The feeling was indescribable, and my clit throbbed with tension. I gasped. "Lick lower, Leece. And put your finger in me."

She found my clitoris with her tongue after I whispered directions to her. "OHHH God, Lisa! That's it. Don't stop!" My body tensed, stomach muscles tightening and thighs quivering, as she licked my throbbing button with long, wet strokes. I thrust my butt higher in the air. "Put your finger in my ass!"

She hesitated. "I dunno..."

"PLEASE Lisa," I whimpered. "I need you to do that for me honey!"

She screwed up her courage, and I soon felt a tentative fingertip pressing against my butthole. She probed for a while, but soon, I felt it's entire length sliding deep into my ass.

That's all it took. "OHHHH, GODDDD, Lisa! LICK ME HARD!" I humped frantically against her face as my orgasm rushed through my body. I rocked back and forth, reveling in the sensation of her finger sliding in out of my asshole as she lapped my pussy. "AAAAHHHH," I cried, as my body shuddered in ecstasy. I screamed into the pillow, my body convulsing, out of control...

"JILL! I think that you had better leave! NOW!"

FUCK! That was a man's voice! I pulled away from Lisa and rolled over in one swift motion, and looked up in horror. There, in the bedroom doorway, were Lisa's parents.


Chapter 2

It was a week later, and I still felt like a total piece of shit. My over-active libido had gotten the best of me, and I had seduced my parent's best friend's twelve-year old daughter. I'd be lucky if Lisa's parents didn't report me to the cops as a child molester, or at least tell my parents. For sure they'd never let me get near Lisa ever again.

Part of me thought I was the world's biggest fool. I couldn't help but wonder, though, if I might end up doing the same thing all over again, if given the chance. NO! I wouldn't! The risks were too great. And yet, in spite of myself, I felt a familiar tingling in my pussy as I thought about what Lisa and I had shared. I found myself bringing my fingertips to my nose, imagining that I could still smell the heady scent of her pussy and ass. I shook my head and tried to bury those thoughts.

I was reclining in a lounge chair at the edge of my parent's pool, basking in the warmth of the mid-September sun. My parents were out of town for the weekend, and I was enjoying my last week of summer vacation before returning to college. That is, if I ever got back to college. Who knows, the cops might be along any time now to haul me off to jail.

I sighed, and leaned back to get on with catching my tan. A tall wooden privacy fence encircled the pool area, and I took off my bikini top to let the sun beat down on my bare breasts. The birds were chirping merrily, and a gentle breeze wafted over me. It was a beautiful day, but I hardly noticed. I stared morosely into the azure water of the pool. And what about Lisa?, I thought to myself. What was she thinking about all of this? Maybe she was confused and heartbroken over what her "big sister" had done to her. Maybe she didn't ever want to see me again. My heart ached at the thought.

As my mind wandered over these dark thoughts, I heard a soft "pssst" from over by the gate that leads to the pool area. I instinctively crossed my arms over my chest to cover my breasts, and peered over toward the fence, squinting my eyes to keep out the harsh sun.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.