Doctor Skin - Cover

Doctor Skin

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2024 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: Wife wants full body checkup by dermatologist so she can expose herself without guilt. We both did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   .

[As many of my stories are, this starts out true before evolving into erotic fiction.]

My beautiful wife, Sue, decided out of the blue that she needed a full body skin check. I had my suspicions, but knew better than to confront her.

At the appointed hour, a young and pretty aide, Ana, showed us into the exam room. Yes, us. I always attended Sue’s medical appointments — physicals, dental, ob gyn, hospital etc. “Doctor Skinner will be with you shortly. Please strip to your panties and hand me your clothes. Jeans first.” She briefly looked at my tenting blue shorts. “Depending on what she sees, she may want to look at you too,” she said as she gripped my groin.

Though surprised, my cock jumped into her palm at the warm contact. Her shapely legs escaped her tiny black skirt well above mid sexy thigh level. Her ribbed white top, D cups, and dark areola circles teasing me didn’t escape my view. Already breathing faster, I moaned when she pulsed my stiffening cock until Sue pushed her jeans off. She knew I was commando when my cock leapt below my shorts and she pushed my prepuce behind my crown.

Ana clipped Sue’s jeans to a hanger and watched Sue unbutton her long sleeve patterned blouse. I stuffed my stiff cock back in my shorts as they both watched me in silence. Ana put the blouse on the hanger. “The bra too.” Finally looking a bit embarrassed, Sue unhooked her bra with one hand, slid it off, and dangled it to Ana in one smooth motion. She’d obviously done that before. Sue stood in just her pale pink panties as Ana scanned her toes to head. “OK. Hop on the exam table.” She did. Her barely B cups and stiffening nipples danced as she climbed up. Ana hung Sue’s clothes on a distant rod and left the room.

No matter how many times I watched Sue strip and pause naked for me, I always got hard. Knowing that she would stay naked for a stranger felt like sharing intimacy with someone we never met. This was exactly what turns Sue on — any excuse to expose herself where it was “accidental”or she was compelled and not her fault. Since she was cooperating, this was borderline for her. I put her hand under my shorts on my stiff cock and kissed her, then her perfect nipple. She pushed me away since that was “embarrassing.”

We waited in the chilly room for several minutes before Ana and Dr. Skinner entered. As pretty as Ana was, the doc was several steps higher. In her flowing white lab coat, she looked like a model hired to play doctor. From her bright blond hair in a bun, to her celestial nose under her bright blue eyes and over a perfect smile bordering gleaming teeth, she was a vision of beauty. I had to restrain my cock.

Ana smiled at me as she walked behind the slim and beautiful doc. “Hello. I’m doctor Skinner, Skin to most. No, my name is not why I became a dermatologist. I did that despite the irony.” I didn’t hear most of what she said as I was lost in her short sweater trying to hide her D cups, her tiny skirt wrapped around her tiny waist, and her long sexy legs as they flew from under her wraparound skirt with every unwrapped step. A thing of beauty that took my breath away.

“So, the boyfriend is staying for the exam?” Even her sarcasm didn’t sour her meliferous voice. We answered YES together. “OK. Let’s do your back first.” Sue flipped over. Her small tits had one of their rare fluid movements. We all watched them in silence. As Ana watched up close, Dr. Skin began sliding along Sue’s scalp with finger pads and light nails. She moved to her neck, clavicle, shoulders, across her back down to her ass. She went to the juncture of her legs and briskly pushed them apart. As she circled Sue’s thigh, I saw her bump her swollen pussy then continue to her feet. She went up the other leg to the top and bumped Sue’s pussy twice more.

“OK. Now we look under here,” she said with a slight accent as she pulled Sue’s panties to her thighs. We all saw the glistening dew that coated her plumped lips. Dr. Skin slid along both cheeks, then spread them. “Ana, you see the change in color and tone along this border? You must check here and if you see any problems, you must check her anus like so. Relax, my dear and raise your hips for us.” Sue’s cheeks did relax and Ana pulled her cheeks farther apart for a good look at Sue’s puckered anus and her boldly exposed vulva. What a beautiful sight. I think we all sighed.

First Ana, then Skin moved close enough to sniff Sue’s musk. My cock lurched. I pointed to me, asking if I could get in there. I always enjoy my wife’s musk scent and wanted to share it. Tempting as it was, I prevented myself from licking her. When I checked why I felt heat on my cock, I saw it had escaped and was leaning on Skin’s bare thigh. She smiled. With a wide smile, I tucked mini me away again. Neither of us said anything. Skin pushed Sue’s panties back up.

“OK. Flip over now,” she said as she stared at my obscene tent. With Sue on her back, her tits flattened against her chest, but her perfect nipples stood tall and hard like every time she was aroused. She’d felt our breaths against her anus when we examined her. Loving the exposure and embarrassment, her chest was still flushed. I bet she wished someone would lick her ass, pussy or finger her.

Dr. Skin finger scanned from Sue’s ears, down her neck, and across her chest. She focused on her tits longer than the rest of her. “Now you, Ana. Tell me if you see or feel any problem.” Ana scanned the same path. She too circled Sue’s tits, then scrapped deeper before fingering my wife’s nipples.

“I feel a change in density at noon on each breast. It seems early, yet may shortly need attention. Her nipples are fine.” She smiled at the double entendre, then continued scanning. “There’s a similar change at her pubis line for an inch above it.” When she finished scanning each leg, she asked Skin’s opinion.

She scanned Sue again. “I agree with your findings. Your touch has improved. But you ignored an important area, her vulva. Sue, do you often sun bathe nude with spread legs?” Sue shook her head no, then said she rarely does so. She hid that from me, knowing that I’d want to join her. I later learned that she’d done that twice when her friend Reg had convinced her to get naked with her for some sun. She also hid that Reg’s neighbor, Len, had walked into the yard and found them both naked.

“You should know,” said Skin, “that even a few minutes exposure for raw skin can be too much. Skin cancers start early with no symptoms. ‘Delicate’ areas like your nipples, anus and vulva are injured quickly. If you must, you must use SPF 35 minimum protection. Those areas Ana found, tops of your breasts and above your hair line, are already damaged. How did you damage your anus? Never mind that.” She smiled.

Rolling Sue’s leg out, I asked, “What about her labia? Beside any sun damage. What is that bump on her right side? It feels too firm to be a pimple. Might it be an ingrown hair? I had one in my nostril that felt like that. It burned for weeks, but she hasn’t complained.”

“I wasn’t going to look there too deeply, but since you asked...” Skin unfolded the stirrups, put Sue’s ankles in them, and spread them as wide as she tolerated. Sue moved to the edge of the table. Skin sat on a low stool and her skirt split and climbed to the top of her spread legs. What a beauty.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.