Swimsuit Issue - Cover

Swimsuit Issue

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Niah's needs to do a painting of a defiant magazine cover. She chooses the Swimsuit Issue, which requires some assistance from Harker. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Illustrated   .

“You know this is supposed to be a working vacation,” I told Harker, emphasizing the working. We were at the shore for a week, but we had a list of painting topics to choose from: Landscapes with a Twist. Inside Out. Calendar Art of the Future. Defiant Magazine Covers.

“Yeah, I know,” Harker said, “but so far nothing really inspires me.”

“Not even ‘Magazine Covers’?”

“No one reads magazines anymore, do they?”

“With the right cover art, they might. Or at least they might look at the pictures. I’m thinking Swimsuit Issue. You have an issue with that?”

“I guess I could get into that,” Harker said.

“Good, cuz you’re going to be in the picture.”

“Hey, aren’t the swimsuit models, like, um, girls?”

“Don’t worry,” I’ll be in the picture, too. And yes, I’ll be topless.”

“I guess that’s fair,” Harker said. “I can picture it.”

35287-swim-1.jpg

“So what we have to do is go down to the beach at sunset to practice.”

“Practice what? Brushstrokes?”

“Ha ha, just come along.”

So we went down to the beach and sat on the balustrade. There were about a dozen other people and almost that many dogs out on the shore watching the sunset. Actually the dogs were mostly watching each other.

“How come we’re facing away from the sunset?” Harker asked.

“Part of being defiant,” I said.

“Okay, so what about topless?” Harker said.

I slipped off my bikini top.

“Nice,” said Harker. “Did anyone ever tell you you had nice tits?”

“What do you mean ‘had’?” I said.

“Right, have. You have nice tits.”

“Thanks. Oh, what’s that over there?”

“Where?” Harker asked.

“Down at the end of the beach. Those two teens. What are they doing?”

“I don’t see any teens,” Harker said.

Distracted, Harker didn’t fuss at first when I reached into his swim trunks.

“Hey,” he said, when he realized. But I was persistent, and soon his cock was fully out, fully erect.

35287-swim-2.jpg

“What if someone sees?” Harker asked.

“Everyone’s looking at the sunset,” I said. “But once it goes down, they’ll be coming back, so if you’re going to come, you’d better do it soon.”

“But if the sun goes down, they won’t be able to –”

“Afterglow,” I said.

“I don’t think—” Harker started to say.

“Don’t think, just come,” I said.

Like a good boy, Harker came. Gobs of jism, like creamy sunscreen, all over his belly and my hand. I tasted a little of it from my fingers and wiped the rest on his shoulder.

“But what about those teens?” Harker asked.

“What teens?”

“Niah, sometimes ... And how is this practice for the Swimsuit Issue?”

“Think of it as brushstrokes,” I said, and I swiped the last of Harker’s cum from his tummy and brought it to my mouth.

35287-swim-3.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.