Clean Up in the Mommy Isle - Cover

Clean Up in the Mommy Isle

by Mommys little Man

Copyright© 2024 by Mommys little Man

Incest Sex Story: Mommy and I take a break from fucking and when we continue again she has some new ideas on sexual cleanliness

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Squirting   Water Sports   .

Mommy and I had been fucking quite alot for more than two weeks I came in Mommy’s sweet pussy almost daily. I was wanting to fuck her cunt one Sunday afternoon when she said “ we will have to stop this for a bit, Mommy needs a break young man. I’m not a girl anymore. You have filled Mommy’s pussy full of cum for a week or more and we need a rest.” I was of course sad and she saw it in my face when she chimed in with “ it won’t be but a few days and I will still suck your wonderful cock.” I was going to miss eating Mommy’s sweet cunt the most i thought. It was like she was reading my mind when she added “ before you get any bright ideas, Mommy’s asshole is off limits too. I don’t want any cum leaking in or you getting excited and fucking my pussy. I will be happy to suck that cock of mine.” Mommy likes to tell me about how my cock is hers. Mommy gave me an incredible blow job but I’m a pussy man at heart and I want to keep fucking Mommy’s pussy so I reluctantly agreed. Before taking my cock out and getting one of Mommy’s wonderful blow jobs. If you have read before I have described Mommy’s cocksucking ability. She is a total submissive whore who wants my cum in her mouth, right now! I sometimes gently but firmly grab her head and fuck her mouth. When Mommy gets the taste of my precum she moans with glee because she knows I can’t hold out for long. She redoubles her efforts, her tongue darting and swirling, up and down my shaft. I as her naughty questions like “who’s whore are you? “ Mommy responds with her mouth full “ Sonny’s whore” in a almost inaudible reply. I often wonder how she got such skills at this, sometimes I ask. But not today. Mommy moans as she feels my fat shaft grow fatter, she knows her reward for being a good little slut is cumming. I pull back a bit and fill her mouth with hot thick cum. Mommy swallowed every drop licking my last drops from my cockhead. I tell her “ I love you Mommy!”

The time until I could fuck Mommy’s pussy again seemed to drag on! At least she was still sucking my cock daily. But still I missed my mother’s sweet pussy! Finally one day she said “ Mommy needs her pussy licked today Sonny.” I of course agreed! As I was missing my sweet little cunt. She was facing away from me and I when behind her grabbed her tits and kissed her neck. “ Fast mover” she cooed as she leaned her head back to receive more attention on her neck. Which I gladly gave her while fondling Mommy’s hardening nipples. I kept working on her neck while unbuttoning her shirt to free her tits. Once her nice little tits were out I fondled her nipples gently. Mommy’s tits are not small by any means, as a matter of fact they have gotten bigger with age. I would think they are a smallish c cup. I think Mommy likes her bigger boobs because she has always been a bit self conscious about them. Amazing what a different letter can do for a gal! She turned to face me and I kissed her passionately. She returned the kiss wholeheartedly. I felt her tongue exploring my mouth as I explored hers. I kissed her neck and shoulders while fondling Mommy’s tits. My left hand moved to her ass, squeezing it. Then I moved my hand to her cunt. She was wearing her old robe in anticipation of a good fucking as she had no panties on. Her little blonde pussy was existing in two states at once. It was wetter than a woman her age should be and it was on fire at the same time. Hot and wet is exactly how I love my Mother’s pussy! I kissed my way down from her tits to her bellybutton. Opening her robe so I could see her pussy. I could smell my mother’s excited musky scent and my cock ratcheted up a notch or ten! Mommy reached down cupping my face in her hands and said “let’s go to bed.” I eagerly agreed!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.