Silicon Valley Tales - Cover

Silicon Valley Tales

Copyright© 2001 by California Dreamer

Chapter 5: Escalation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Escalation - In a world of Silicon delight, two nerdy types discover the joys of the Carbon based world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic  

"Wake up, Ricky. Wake up and let's shower."

I felt a hand push on my chest.

"Ummf."

"Come on, stinky man. Time to get moving."

Her finger tips gently stirred my chest hair.

"'Kay. I'm awake. Umm, that feels good." I took a deep breath and slowly blew it out before opening my eyes.

She was lightly scratching circles around my left breast with her fingernails.

"You have such a sweet face when you're asleep. You look so innocent, so trusting."

"Yow, ow, ow wow," I yawned, looking up at her through squinted eyes.

"Ricky? Tell me something?"

"Ummmm, sure, babe. What?"

"Why do you love me?" Her voice was soft. She had such a sweet, loving expression that I couldn't resist.

"Um, well. You've got a great little body and you swallow. Ow!"

She had raked my chest with her fingernails.

"Richard, you shit! I'm serious, dammit!"

I looked up at her feral face. She was very serious.

"You give me beauty. You share your beauty with me. You share what you feel is beautiful with me. And you make me stretch, too."

Her eyes narrowed, her brow furrowed. she leaned closer and stared intently into my face as if moving closer would help her understand.

"I see beauty in what you do, in how you do it. It's wondrous. You are a beautiful woman and I'm not just talking just about appearance."

I reached to cradle her head, stroking my finger tips along her temple and neck until my palm rested on her cheekbone.

"And what's really amazing to me is that you give it to me. I feel so lucky that I..."

All I could do was shake my head in wonderment. Words wouldn't come.

Moira leaned back, tipping her head to stare momentarily at the ceiling.

"Moira, I'm scared to be so lucky. I feel like something bad will happen to me. I even avoid driving in the fast lane now. That's silly, but that's what I've been feeling."

"You are silly but that's one of the things I love best about you, Rick. You are fearsomely intense sometimes but then be a little kid rolling on the floor giggling."

"So, girl, why do you love me?"

"It seems like you're in tune with me. You not only seem to be aware of my feelings but you react to how I'm feeling. Sometimes I really just want to be held, to feel your arms around me. I can feel that crowbar of yours poking at me but you just cuddle me so nicely. Then I'll want you inside. You'll move so tenderly like I'm fragile. I feel very loved when we're like that."

She turned her face into my hand and kissed my palm softly.

"So do I, love."

"This has been a tender moment but I'm feeling sort of lewd and lascivious this afternoon."

"Yeah, what are you going to do about it?"

"I want to stick my ass up in the air so you can bugger me."

"Sorry. Can't. Your ass is too small."

"Would you like to tie me to the bed posts. Spread eagle me and fuck me hard?"

"Can't do that either. Don't have any rope."

"God, you are so boring today. Where's your sense of adventure?"

"If you want an adventure I'll call Dave and Kerry."

Moira sat up, pulling away from my hand. Her eyebrows were trying to climb up off her forehead.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Who's adventurous?"

"What do you want to do with them?"

"Everything."

Her eyes were wide, her face serious. "I wont do it with her." She shook her head rapidly back and forth, a look of disgust on her face. Or was it fear.

"Do what?"

"Put my face in her crotch!" she was almost shouting. "You know what I meant."

"Why not? She has a pretty neat little puss."

Moira's face twisted into a scowl. "Yeah, I know. You said it all tastes the same but..." She paused, her face relaxing a bit. "Would you believe, I'm actually scared to try it. I know what I taste like 'cause I've kissed you after you lick me. What am I afraid of?"

"Breaking traditional rules, maybe."

"You wouldn't ask me to do it, would you?"

"Yes, but not directly. I love to stick my tongue in you 'cause you get your jollies quick and hard. I'd never refuse you that pleasure, or me for that matter. I love to help you get off big time 'cause your pussy sucks like a Hoover when you're coming. That's why I'll jump on you so fast sometimes. If I'm especially horny, it's a very intense come for me."

"I love for you to do that. It's symbiotic or rather synergistic, in a way," she mused, remembering.

"It's also a hell of a power trip, you should know."

"For a guy, maybe.

"For a woman too, I'll bet. Think how it would feel to be in control of such an intense pleasure. You take your partner up to a peak and hold them there until they're just about to pop then you back off and let them come down a bit. You yo-yo them until they demand release or beg for it like you do."

"I don't beg for it." She swatted my thigh, embarrassed by the truth. "You've given me an idea. I'm going to do that to you to find out how I feel about it."

"Yes, please. Oh, please. God, do that to me." I can beg with the best of them.

"Right now?" she smirked at me.

"No, wait 'til I'm horny then you can suck my brains out."

"I'll try my best but I better start practicing now." She swooped down on my limp little dick and slurped it all into her mouth.

I couldn't help a long chuckle. Then a groan. "No, stop. I'm too sore. Wait until tonight, at least."

She stopped sucking and just held me gently in her mouth, her shining eyes on mine. She spat out my dick. "I like the feel of your dick in my mouth. The head is velvety. A salty, velvet knob."

I grinned at her. "Hey, there's something I've never done before. Get on your hands and knees."

She scrambled quickly into position. "What do you want me to do?"

"Put your chest down flat and don't arch your back."

I moved behind her and stroked her small hard creamy white ass cheeks.

"You have the most bite able ass, baby doll." I bent and tried to gnaw her butt but her skin was too taut. I settled for rubbing my cheek on her roundness.

"You need a shave, Ricky," she complained.

I bent around and started licking her gooey puss, sliding my tongue from her perineum to her mons slowly and lightly. Then reversing my head I licked from mons to clit to puffy labia. I drove my tongue as deeply into her as I could before sliding up and over her ass hole. She waggled her butt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.