Lucy's Opening - Cover

Lucy's Opening

by DR

Copyright© 2001 by DR

Erotica Sex Story: A husband brings home some friends to wake up his wife's sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   .

Lucy and I have been married for several years and, although our sex life had started off nicely, it had become somewhat mundane. In talking to her, it seemed to me that she was really carrying a lot of baggage from her youth, including overly strict parents and a near rape when she was a teenager. I always felt that she was a smoldering cauldron of passion but was afraid to let it out.

I had tried many things to try to get her to let go and enjoy sex, but nothing seemed to work. So, I decided that it was time to take drastic action. One of the things that always seemed to turn her on was when she was naked but I was clothed. My plan to bring her out of her shell was to bring home some help.

I lined up three guys that I knew, Mike, Leo, and Al, and installed some restraints on our bed. On Saturday night, I meet the guys at a local bar for a few drinks, while Lucy stayed home to watch TV. After a few drinks, we weren't drunk, but were feeling pretty good, we all went to my house. I had talked to the guys about my plan, and they were all for it. They all had meet Lucy, so they knew what she looked like, but didn't really know her. Although in her 40's, Lucy was an attractive woman with a sexy body. She had put on a few pounds as she had gotten older, she had put them on in all the right places. Her curvy body and big breasts were something that the guys were looking forward to exploring. Of course, it also didn't hurt anything when I told them how tight her pussy was.

When we arrived at the house, Lucy was about half asleep on the couch wearing a flannel night gown. " Hi Luce" I said, "I have a surprise for you."

"Hi Sweety." She replied sleepily, "what kind of surprise?"

At this point, I took her hand and stood her up, pulled her to me, and gave her a long, deep, passionate kiss. While I had her in my arms, the guys moved so that they surrounded her. When I finished the kiss, I grabbed her nightgown by the sides and pulled it over her head. She was so surprised that she just let it go over her head and stood there, with nothing but her panties on. For the moment we all just stood there, with the guys admiring her lush body and big tits. Mike broke the stillness by reaching out and fondling her breast.

'What???" she said, very confused. At this point, Al, who was standing behind her, pulled her panties down, and she stepped out of them without thinking. This was too much for the guys, and they started touching and rubbing all over her body. Standing there naked with four men with all there clothes on, had a big affect on her. I could see this play of emotion pass over her face. I could tell she was getting turned on, but then, there would be a guilty look, then some revulsion, and then she would look turned on again.

"What do you guys think you are doing?" said Lucy.

"You will find out soon" I replied. At this point Al, who was still behind her, ran his hand up her inner thigh to her pussy, and soft moan escaped from her, "We have a hot, wet pussy here" he said. At this point, it was like she woke up fully and realized that what was happening.

"No!!!" she said emphatically.

"Yes!!!" I replied just as emphatically. At this point I picked her up and carried her into the bedroom and laid her on the bed. Each of us then took an arm or leg and attached the restraints that I had installed earlier. There she was spread-eagled on the bed with four horny men looking at her, damn she looked so fuckable.

"What are you doing, let me up from here. " she said halfheartedly.

"Well, " I relied, "who wants to go first?"

"I have always wanted to eat her pussy, from the first time I saw her" Leo replied, at which point he crawled up on the bed and stuck his face into her pussy and started licking.

"Don't, stop, ohhhhhhhhhhh, yesssssssss, noooooooooooooo!"

At this point, Al and Mike moved around the bed and each grabbed a tit and started sucking. At this point, Lucy let out a very protracted moan. "Nooooooooooooooooo", she said weakly and I bent over and kissed her passionately, which she returned with much gusto. This must have been to much for her, for I felt her body tense and she had her first intense orgasm, she almost came off the bed, as she writhed and shook, letting out loud moans

This must have had an affect on Leo, for he then got up on his knees, and pulled his pants down, letting his hard cock spring free, and climbed on top of her and thrust his meat into her, obviously, very wet pussy. I had stopped kissing her at this point and she must have been in somewhat of a daze because, from the look on her face, she just came to the realization that she was being fucked.

"Nooooooooo, you can't, no, no, no, oh my god, OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH, yes, oh god, fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee." She cried. It was such a turn on to watch these three guys work on my sexy wife, I was about to split my pants, but that could wait. Leo was fucking her with such enthusiasm that Al couldn't really get to her breast anymore, so I moved aside and he pulled down his pants and took my place, feeding her his hard cock, which she slurped on energetically. It was becoming very obvious that all her walls were finally down and she was totally caught up in the lust of the moment.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.