Body Of Evidence

by Alan C. McDonald

Copyright© 2001 by Alan C. McDonald

Erotica Sex Story: On a space station millions of miles from earth, Alyssa Col is experiencing a life which is not her own. It's an exciting life, and an erotic life, but slowly it's driving her mad. And in a community populated by alien beings with their own agendas, can she be entirely certain that it's safe?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

"You should be certain, Alyssa", Doctor Franklin pressed, "that you want to go this route. Just getting rid of the dreams may not be the answer. There could be good reasons why you're having them. Your subconscious mind expressing thoughts that your conscious mind won't, for example. That's just one possibility."

Alyssa Col sighed theatrically. "I'm not here for a lecture, Hoyt", she insisted. "Can you do it, or can't you?"

Hoyt studied his lovely patient. As always, he was impressed by her rounded figure, her long slim legs, her sparkling eyes. When he'd first come to System Central, he'd thought about the possibility of linking up with her almost constantly. Only recently had his ardour cooled, because of her relationship with the Esmadean envoy Elisha and because of the discovery of some distractions of his own.

"Oh, I can give you as much uninterrupted sleep as you want", he assured. "But while that might cure a symptom, I can't be certain it would address the problem."

Alyssa was adamant. "Hoyt, I haven't slept for three nights", she said. "From where I stand, curing the symptom will be fine."

"It won't be fine for me", Hoyt replied with a touch of irritation. "I'm not prepared to obscure a potentially serious problem simply to allow you to nod off from time to time. What if you're under some outside influence? What if you're a threat to System Central? I'm a doctor, Alyssa, not a pharmacist. If you want to diagnose yourself, then buy your own treatment. Otherwise, tell me exactly what's happening and let me decide what to do about it."

There was no denying, Hoyt realised, that Alyssa looked tired. Her eyes were heavy, her tall figure seemed stooped, and she'd been irritable, even with Commander Heffernan. Hoyt believed that he would be failing in both duty and friendship if he didn't investigate closely.

His patient coloured slightly. "It's embarrassing, Hoyt", she said. "I don't really want to talk about it."

"Alyssa, we've known one another a long time", Hoyt insisted. "Whatever you tell me stays in medical. You know that. What are the dreams about?"

The Skellan woman looked down at the desk. Her fists were clenched, accentuating the orange pattern in her skin. "They... well..." She paused, considered, then made the jump. "Well, I suppose you could only call them erotic."

Franklin grinned. "Well, this sounds interesting", he declared enthusiastically. "Now I really do want to know more."

Col was used to Hoyt's inappropriate behaviour, and for the most part found it amusing. She liked him, particularly now that he was no longer pursuing her. Today, though, she simply wasn't in the mood. She pushed her chair back. "I might have known that'd be your attitude", she told him. "I come here with a genuine problem..."

Hoyt had already moved around the desk, was by her, his hand on her shoulder. "Alyssa, I'm sorry", he insisted. "Sit down, please. I was completely out of order. It won't happen again"

Reluctantly, Col returned to her chair and Franklin, after a pause, returned to his. "No more cracks", she warned, bottling her anger. "I mean it, Hoyt."

Franklin put his hand on his heart. "No more cracks", he assured. "I'm here to help, Alyssa. Truly."

Col cast her eyes down, mortified at the disclosure she was about to make. "I wake up nine or ten times a night, Hoyt", she told him, and there was an unusual tremor in her voice. "Hot and... well, uncomfortable. Every time, it's the same dream. It's getting to be unbearable. Particularly with Elisha being away. When I can't... well, you know..." She smiled briefly. "And no, I'm not looking for volunteers."

Franklin seemed to ignore the barb. Instead, he raised an eyebrow. "A memory, perhaps?", he suggested. "From a previous generation? It's happened before, to Skellans. In fact, involuntary regression is rather more common amongst skellans than most other humanoid races."

Col shook her head firmly, slamming Franklin's mental textbook shut. "No. Definitely no. The events occur here, Hoyt. On System Central. As far as I can tell, in the very recent past."

"How do you know that for certain?", Franklin asked. "I mean, the recent past bit? Could we be looking at the near future, maybe? I mean, can we rule out a temporal anomaly?"

"The recent past", Col insisted. "I'm certain of it. Announcements I recognise. People talking about Sven the Elder's upcoming holoparty for Andor's birthday. Which happened last week, as you know."

Hoyt was behind her again, using a medical tricorder. "And you are Alyssa Col in this dream?", he presumed.

"That's the odd thing", Col said. "In a lot of ways, I seem to be. When I look in a mirror, I see myself. But in other ways, I'm... well, someone else. And things aren't quite right in other respects. For example... Kandar's in the dream, but he has no command pips. Lirabel's there too, but she isn't pregnant. There was never a time when both of those things were true simultaneously.""

"Do the other characters in your dream see you as Alyssa Col?", Hoyt wondered.

She wondered where he was going with this. "Yes", she confirmed. "But it's a little more complicated than that. You see, the people that I do... well... things with... I know them. And they're people I'd never... well, never consider... I mean, never... Never have in the past... Never will in the future..."

"So they definitely aren't people you're attracted to?", Hoyt pressed. "This isn't a subconscious fantasy?"

"Absolutely not", Col insisted. "Sven is there. Sven, of all people. And you too, Hoyt."

Hoyt ignored the implied insult, mainly because his medical curiosity was fully engaged. Also, he was starting to have some very odd ideas. "Look, I can't find any evidence of any telepathic activity", he said, "but we'd be wise not to discard that possibility entirely. Alyssa, I'm even more strongly of the view now that we shouldn't dismiss this without some investigation. What I'd like to do is send you to sleep with a mild sedative, and then carry out some observations. And a few tests."

Col's eyes narrowed. "It's a bit drastic, Hoyt", she said. "I'm having uncomfortable dreams, that's all."

"Recurring dreams", Franklin reminded. "Which may not be quite as harmless as you seem to think".

Col surrendered with a groan. "I suppose I should lie down, then", she said.

"Yes", Hoyt agreed. "That would be best."

The sedative worked quickly. Alyssa didn't try to stay awake, but was aware that even if she had, she would not have succeeded. The lethargy which she felt was all embracing. Dizziness took her down. Hoyt's face became a blur.

And was replaced by the face of Carter Heffernan, as luscious sensation exploded in her back, buttocks and groin.

She smiled, looked up into Carter's wild eyes, felt the lovely closeness of him. And as always in these dreams, she found nothing strange about her situation at all.

Carter was kneeling, and her hips rested across his thighs. He was teasing her, moving the bulb of his enormous erection up and down the length of her slit. The action was easy and natural, because she was fully lubricated. She'd been that way, embarrassingly that way, since she and her five guests had talked in Sven's bar.

The gentle contact was luscious, belying the strength that Carter's appendage clearly possessed. Occasionally, he did use that strength to exert a little pressure on her clitoris, sending sweet twinges of pleasure through her stomach. If he continued the caresses, she realised, these alone would bring her to climax.

Of course, he didn't continue. He was far too young and too impatient for that. Eventually, he centred his weapon and, hands on her hips, pushed forward in an attempt to haul her on to it.

Far too young? Carter Heffernan?

But, she realised, this wasn't really Carter, was it? Because Alyssa felt none of the complex emotions she would expect to feel if she had truly been making love to her long standing friend.

The thought jarred with her, but she was too busy to find time to evaluate it further. Carter or not, she wanted this man inside her.

When Carter had removed his clothing minutes before, the sheer bulk of the thing had startled her.

She had studied him carefully, covetously, as he stood before her proud but sheepish. She had taken in his black, wiry hair, his deep and eager eyes, liked his smooth skin and his ready smile, noted his strong chest, slim hips and deeply muscled legs. Mostly, though, she had concentrated on... well, on his ebony tower, flattened in full erection against his stomach, the glans bulging broadly across his navel, prow tipped, and jaunty. Alyssa had slept with perhaps a dozen different men, and none of them had been so well endowed. Few of them had come close.

She recalled thinking, as she had beckoned him towards her, that some young lady somewhere down the line was never going to know just how lucky she was.

Young lady...?

Never mind. It wasn't important. Because for now, even if only for a few minutes, she was going to be the lucky one.

Carter pushed and, despite her readiness, Alyssa's cunt didn't immediately admit him. So he pushed a little harder, using his thumbs at either side of the orifice in order to open it up a little.

The tactic worked. An inch of thick, stiff pole squeezed into Alyssa, her opening stretching to quite unfamiliar limits. She felt her lips draw back against her teeth, and she raised her hips slightly, labouring to help him. She was uncomfortable, but she was desperate too. Her nerve ends were already dancing.

"Come on, 'lyssa", he moaned. "Let me in. I know you want it."

"I'm trying, Carter", she panted back. "Believe me, I'm trying."

Slowly, working with him, Alyssa secured deeper penetration, spreading her legs wider, which encouraged a little more of him inside her.

The bed upon which Alyssa was lying and Carter was kneeling was, she recognised, her own.

Now he lifted her back slightly, improving the angle of address, and this, finally, wonderfully, did the trick.

It was as though some invisible barrier had been breached. The monster, free to do as Carter willed it, crushed into her, her cunt swallowing the remaining three or four inches in one sudden gulp. She was impaled, winded. His erection, inside her, felt huge, hot and rigid. She could feel it pulsing with the pressure of blood, throbbing against her vaginal walls.

"Oooh, Alyssa", Lirabel said, undisguised wonderment in her voice, "that must really hurt." And the fact that Lirabel had spoken, and was obviously watching closely enough to comment in that way, made Col suddenly embarrassed. She had momentarily forgotten that there were other people in the room.

The sensation of strain between her legs, in her passage, was a lovely one, and she concentrated on that. She felt both filled and fulfilled. She felt, for the first time in a year, like a real woman, a woman receiving pleasure, a woman giving pleasure to a man.

A year? No, that was wrong. She slept with Elisha, when he wasn't on his travels, every night. None of it made sense. The memories seemed to be hers, but they weren't.

She studied Carter's face. His eyes were closed, and his teeth were whitening his bottom lip. Down there, she knew, she was as moist as she had ever been, and his size would make her feel extremely tight. She guessed that he was finding difficulty in controlling himself, was struggling to hold back from spurting immediately. Even though he'd claimed not to be a virgin, she allowed for the possibility that he'd been boasting in front of his friends.

Virgin? But this was the station commander. And if he was a virgin, then an awful lot of people were misinformed.

But he was. Or at least this Carter was. She simply knew it.

And consequently, she remained still, as, she noted, did he. No doubt like her he wanted this to last longer than a few seconds. If she did to Carter any of the kinds of things that she did to Elisha, instant transmission of semen was the certain result.

The mutual immobility eased for just a moment a build up of sexual tension within her which had seemed inexorable. She actually regained, briefly, the presence of mind to glance at Carter's three friends with the intention of establishing what effect his endeavours were having on them.

Their burning eyes and open mouths went some way towards confirming that they were all just as inexperienced as Carter, and the bulges in their pants showed that they would be ready to take their turns. Alyssa had already decided that she would let them.

Kandar, long and gangly with a pleasant, angular face, was gaping directly at the point where Carter's body and Alyssa's made connection. Blatantly, he was massaging his groin, an abandon no doubt facilitated by Carter's unembarrassed ardour. To allow the others this freedom was precisely the reason why she had chosen Carter, in his extrovert willingness, to go first.

Of course, the amount of Aldebaran whisky that Kandar had consumed would, she thought, also have contributed substantially to the lowering of his inhibitions.

Sven, the second of the group, was a cocky little sod, but good looking with it. Good looking for a Jovian colonist, at any rate. His gaze seemed to be concentrating on her face, on her reaction to the intrusion of cock. When he realised that she was returning his stare, he grinned impudently.

She decided that when his turn came, she'd teach him some respect.

The third male observer was Hoyt Franklin, Lirabel's boyfriend. Like Sven, he was a looker, but his good looks were of the earth human variety. Less bulky, less rounded.

Hoyt was standing with his arm around Lirabel's shoulders, the hand trailing very close to her right breast, but not quite touching it. This was a sign of restraint, but the presence of Lirabel did not appear to be limiting his blunt interest in Alyssa. His prick was a rock, vertical along the centre of his pants. His eyes were locked in the same direction as Kandar's, and he was breathing heavily.

As, Alyssa noted with surprise, was Lirabel. The Aldevaran girl's involvement was absolute, and had led to her recent question.

Alyssa didn't know quite what she'd expected from Lirabel. The girl's insistence on being present had startled her. After all, Lirabel was definitely still a virgin. Alyssa knew this, because Lirabel had confided it, explaining that she was frightened of commitment, and Hoyt had on a different occasion confirmed it, remarking upon long nights of frustration trying to get his lady to change her mind.

Alyssa couldn't help but feel that as the heat in the young men built, that virginity would become harder and harder for Lirabel to cling on to. She'd placed herself in a rather dangerous position. She would be sorely tempted, and her morals would be comprehensively tested.

Alyssa certainly didn't blame Hoyt for not giving up on Lirabel, despite her reticence with him. The Aldevaran was a gorgeous creature, combining the sultry heat of a girl on the brink of womanhood with the intensity of her orthodox upbringing. It was a riveting mix, and was not even the whole sum of her appeal. In addition, her body was slim and powerful, her legs sleek, her buttocks full and shapely. A flat belly and small, round breasts which stood perkily up to be counted made her one of the sexiest females Alyssa had ever seen.

Particularly now, for Lirabel was wearing a short brown skirt which showed off her legs, and a cream blouse tied at the neck. Beneath that blouse, her nipples were very obviously big and hard, dark bloated circles. Every now and then her hips made a brief grinding motion, as though she were dreaming that she rather than Alyssa was welcoming Carter's cock. Her lips were parted and occasionally, involuntarily, the tip of her tongue skated around them.

She was hot. There was no doubt about it. It seemed quite possible that she would deprive Alyssa of Hoyt, take him away to a more private place, offer him the privelege of deflowering her. Alyssa didn't doubt that the girl's original intention had been that Hoyt would join in the game, but her hungry eyes made it impossible to believe that she was not now developing other notions.

Alyssa's attention had wandered, but now it was wrenched back to Carter, who clearly had decided that he'd stored up enough control, because he suddenly started to fuck her. Restricted by the position he was in, he could only withdraw a couple of inches, but even such a simple movement was enough to make Alyssa cry out. The nerves in her lower back and stomach danced a jig, and her vagina quivered rhythmically around its guest as it groaned apart to accept each slow, inward stroke.

She closed her eyes, and regretted it. Instantly her head went into a wild spin.

The realisation struck her that, already, she was mere moments away from climax. If Carter could restrain himself for just a few more pushes, he'd have an out of control woman on his hands...

It was marvellous, of course, to be in this position, but it was also unexpected. That Andoring, as she'd prepared for work, the possibility that she might enliven her afternoon with orgasm would, if she'd even considered it, have seemed like some faraway dream.

Sex had become a subsidiary part of Alyssa's life recently. She'd been separated from her husband Elmo for eighteen months (no, Elisha was her man, Elisha, Elisha), and hadn't welcomed a lover for twelve (no, she lived with Elisha, lived with him). Part of the reason for that was that she didn't have the resources to go out very often, or the time, having to work continuously to support herself.

She was only thirty years old (never thirty, twenty four, she was twenty four), and her body was in pretty good condition. She was confident that she could attract men if she wanted to. And occasionally she did want to. But Sven's place on the midday shift could hardly be described as a promising pick-up joint.

That morning, she had dressed as usual in a simple black skirt and white shirt with red trimmings, and at eleven had started work. By twelve, the place had been buzzing, but none of the customers had been worth a second glance. Most of them were male, but most of them were married, just passing through or too alien for her tastes. She flirted with them of course, dutifully, because Sven expected that.

Hoyt and Lirabel came in about one o'clock, Kandar five minutes later, Carter five minutes after that, accompanied by another Sven.

Another Sven...?

She dismissed the odd memory, momentarily understanding that she was involved in a dream, and that the memory was part of the dream. Perhaps...

... Someone else's dream... ?

And anything could happen in a dream...

Couldn't it...?

But yet...

...It seemed so real...

And then, suddenly, it was real again, and the existence of two Svens seemed a perfectly natural thing. A normality. An accepted fact.

She remembered that as usual the group had taken up a corner table, and that she hadn't paid much heed to them. They were nice young people, but the males were far too young for her.

Carter had first come to the bar at about half past two, and was his usual crude self. "Afternoon, you hot stuff you", he had called and, noting that she was pulling an order of Aldevaran beer had added, "I've got something better for you to pull with that hand".

The size of Carter's equipment was well known, a bar myth. "Sorry", she'd replied playfully. "I can't handle heavy weights".

"I'll help", he had countered, before leaning closer to confide, "You're missing out on a treat."

"A treat, is it?", Alyssa had bantered. "From what I've heard, if I let you put that thing where you want to put it I'd need medical attention."

"You're too brave a girl to worry about things like that", he had proposed with a leer. "So. Why don't I wait for your shift to finish and show you what you're missing?"

Col had giggled. "Okay", she'd pretended to agree. "But the truth is, you'd be taking a risk too. I'd be too much for the likes of you."

Carter had laughed in mock disbelief and, the game played to an amusing conclusion, had ordered his drinks and returned to his table. Ten minutes later, Kandar had arrived to pick up the ball and have a little run with it.

"Commander Heffernan suggests", he had opened, "that I might help out. Apparently you're too much for him, so he needs someone to take up the slack."

Alyssa had grinned, shrugged. "Suits me", she'd co-operated. "Let's make it a party. Bring Sven and Hoyt too. Oh no, hang on, Hoyt's with Lirabel, isn't he? Well, never mind, I suppose she can watch. Or even join in. Whatever suits her".

"I'm not sure I'm in favour of Sven taking part", Kandar had commented. "But if it's that or nothing, I suppose I'll have to go along with it."

"You'll be off like a shot", Col had taunted. "And so would the rest of them."

Back at the table, the group had gone into a huddle. Alyssa had smiled and had served another customer, confident that the joke still had mileage in it.

At half past three, when she was preparing to finish for the afternoon, the five had come to perch on stools by the bar, watching her wash glasses, muttering audibly about what a terrible thing a broken promise was, in any circumstances. Carter had been wearing his trademark grin.

"We'll see who's playing games and who isn't in ten minutes, won't we?", she'd teased them, just to keep the pot boiling. "When I'm finished here".

Then Lirabel, joining in for the first time, had said, "Alyssa, did you mean it when you said that I could come too?"

Alyssa had stopped work, turned. The tone of the question had surprised her. "You know this is a joke, don't you, Lirabel?", she had checked. "I mean, this sort of banter happens all the time. Carter's incorrigible. And Sven's almost as bad."

"I wouldn't mind if you were serious", Lirabel had insisted fervently. "What's holding you back? If it's me, I'm fine with it. And I'm fine with Hoyt joining in too. Not all Aldevarans take the high moral ground, you know."

"I wouldn't mind Hoyt joining in either", Hoyt had piped up lewdly. "Go on, Alyssa. Walk on the wild side".

Unbidden, Alyssa had felt a brief whirl of reckless lust, so sudden that her legs had almost given way. It had, after all, been so long.

She had known even then that the ritual had taken on a harder edge than usual, that real possibilities were lurking in the shadows beyond the game play. Deliberately and dangerously, she had abandoned her efforts to correct Lirabel and instead had responded to Hoyt, had returned quite consciously to teasing. There was an ill defined path appearing in front of her, and she had wanted, even if she chose not to walk it, to have some inclination of where it might have led.

"It's not just up to me, Hoyt", she had pointed out. "You all know where my quarters are."

The young men had glanced at each other. Then, as though by telepathy, they had lifted their glasses together, drained them. "Half an hour, then, pretty lady", Carter had promised, with an exaggerated wink. "Ready or not."

"I can't see it taking any longer than that", Alyssa had pointed out. A joke, because even then, she hadn't believed that the line between playfulness and real possibility had truly been crossed.

But it had been crossed. And there would be no turning back.

And her impending climax was the proof of that. Carter was here, on her bed, buried to the balls inside her, and the others were here too, watching closely, waiting their turn. All of them, ready to find out exactly how long it would take. Here, from there. A startlingly simple journey.

The tension built in her now, inexorably, on the steepest of curves. It was good. Very good. Perhaps the best ever. All the while, her cunt ached around Carter's swollen prick, particularly when that pushed gently into her, substantially withdrew, pushed forward again. Each thrust was a fresh and total impalement. Two or three more of those thrusts would take her beyond the point of no return, she knew. Her lower body was a fretwork of dancing nerves.

Just two or three...

"Don't stop, Carter", she pleaded. "Please don't stop now".

"I won't", he promised. "I couldn't." He squeezed into her again. Testicles settled, gentle and heavy, against her bottom, lifted clear again.

And again...

...and again...

...and...and...

The whirling concentrated, expanded, jacknifing into Alyssa's head, into her neck, into her muscles, forcing her to raise her buttocks from the bed. Then the pleasure swirled into those buttocks, down to her thighs, to her knees, stretching her, owning her. She felt tears well in her eyes.

"Carter", she screamed. "Oh, my stars..."

The storm centred, was slowly sucked towards her groin. She realised vaguely that she was still shouting, encouraging Carter towards stardom before his peers, but the shouts were not, in the main, recognisable words.

Her cunt was twitching wildly. She grasped his hips to pull him, and his massive cock, into fuller contact, tried to restrict his movement with her knees as she ground her lower body up against his. She tensed her belly, enveloping him, bloated as she was, yet more tightly.

Then the sharpness of the sensations, all but unbearable already, factored up again. She was loosely aware that she was holding her breath, that her eyes were clenched shut. Nonetheless, the electricity generated by her union with Carter Heffernan remained visible as white flashes, exploding behind her eyelids, numbing her brain.

Orgasm shattered, melting into resolution.

Her buttocks bounced on her lover's knees as she rode both him and the waves of pleasure that he was generating. Her passage went into even more violent contractions, and it seemed that it was only Carter's sheer bulk which kept him inside her. She heard herself moaning, panting, vocalising her exquisite release. Throughout the delightful experience, the feel of big, satisfying cock remained a factor, the continuous sheathing of it a joy beautiful beyond description.

And then, as her own sensations began to moderate, the inevitable happened. Carter, tested to his limits, ejaculated hugely inside her.

Just before he did so, he ceased, momentarily, the relentless fucking, and his grip on her hips became painful in its intensity. Alyssa opened her eyes, studied his grimace of climax with some satisfaction.

He sighed, moaned. His balls, jammed against her buttocks, jerked, and his massive organ throbbed.

The vibration thrummed through her vaginal walls as the first gout was launched. Hot thick semen splattered deep inside her to mix with her own voluminous juices. The deposit was substantial enough that she could sense its weight.

Carter moaned again, a sound which preceded a second, equally hefty discharge, sprayed into her private hall with palpable force and velocity.

Carter let his shoulders sag. His head fell forward. Now she could hear only heavy breathing, both Carter's and that of the observers.

She thought that she knew what those observers would be thinking now. They would be thinking that the group had reached another point of decision, trapped momentarily between uncertainty and heat. They would want to know if she would continue to keep a promise which they might believe she had made but which they certainly would feel unable to enforce.

Twenty minutes beforehand, they'd been standing at her door, at the time no doubt with only the slightest hope that she'd permit anything at all to happen.

She'd only been in her quarters about five minutes when the alert had chimed, and she'd already put the discussion in the bar entirely out of her mind as she relaxed by her viewing port. When she'd answered the door, she'd been honestly surprised at the identity of her visitors.

In retrospect, she guessed that it was Lirabel who had pushed the issue, who had herded her friends along. In retrospect, it seemed obvious that the girl had been seized by a fantasy which was strong enough to control her, to steer her actions, to propel her into risks. Alyssa was unkind enough to guess that the source of that fantasy might have been a desperation to understand exactly what her abstinence with Hoyt was costing her.

In evidence of her commitment, Lirabel had been the prominent figure in the corridor, the males arrayed in a shuffling semi-circle behind her, all nervous, all self-consciously laddish. Before Alyssa had been able to get her bearings, the younger woman had gone on the attack. "You were right", she'd declared with a friendly smile. "We did know where you lived".

Again, Alyssa had felt that involuntary frisson of lust, and instead of sending the group packing, she'd again indulged the game, treating the visit as a tease, knowing in her heart that the time for teasing had passed. "I haven't got the sleeping area organised", she'd told them. "I just couldn't bear for you to see it when it's such a mess. Otherwise, I'd be all yours. So sorry and all that. But you know how it is"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.