Booby Prize - Cover

Booby Prize

by Sven the Elder

Copyright© 2001 by Sven the Elder

Erotica Sex Story: ASSM Dulcinea story contest entry

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   .

©May 2001

"It was her tits that did it... for me that is." I said.

"So you mean, there was this attractive young lady stood over by the mantelpiece, her elbows resting on it, with a gravity defying rack that had really sort of grabbed your attention?"

"Mmm...?"

"Her face?"

"Her face, do you know I'm not really certain about that, I think... Yes I'm sure her eyes were blue. No! That's a maybe. Dammit! Why do you have to ask silly questions like that"

My dearly beloved's response was to aim a kick where, had it connected, might have brought tears to my eyes and a pair of lumps to the back of my neck. I grabbed the foot and hopped her gently backwards until the back of her leg connected with the bed and she sat down.

"It was quite disgusting - you were almost dribbling!"

I laughed, which, in retrospect, was probably not the best idea.

"Why do men have this thing about big breasts?" She was now peeling her top off and looking in the mirror. As the T shirt hit the floor she cupped her quite normally sized and very beautiful breasts. She twisted so that she could view them sideways on and see their profile.

"I was thinking of a titty-fuck with so much spare boob flesh." I said and as soon as I said it I metaphorically kicked myself.

She looked downcast as I realised that in terms of digging a hole I had just thrown the shovel over the hedge and fired up the mechanical Digger! This was not heading in a promising direction - action was called for.

I knelt behind her and blew gently on the back of her neck. She shivered slightly and I watched in the mirror has her nipples hardened and became beautifully outlined in profile. She wriggled slightly, pushing back against the growing erection she could feel in my shorts.

I ran my fingers round the back of her neck and held the tops of her breasts over her hands, cupping and kneading them. She whimpered gently as I nuzzled her neck, my beard tickling her so that she twisted away, but gently and not out of reach.

She lay back on the bed now, with me kneeling alongside. I leant forward and took the nearest nipple gently in my lips and pulled slightly as I kissed it.

She groaned almost inaudibly as I ran my finger tips round the other. Her fingers grazed my shaft through the cloth and then gripped me, urgently moving her hand, sliding it lightly up and down, pulling the skin with her in an exquisite move of pleasure. My turn to groan through a mouthful of nipple.

I slid my hand down her tummy, snapping open the top of her denims, fingertips now brushing the light fuzz of her bush. As I slid my hand round to cup the curve of her beautiful rear she let me go and before I got there had used both her hands to slide her jeans and panties off.

She opened herself wide to my gazze and I kissed my way down t that delectable centre - already wet, open, inviting. That heady, musky aroma working its magic, my cock, now back in her grasp, rock hard in its response. She gasped as I licked and then nibbled her clit, then cried out, distantly, almost keening as she came hard in response to my ministrations. I felt her tension disappear as she relaxed, the grip on my cock slackening just for a moment.

Then she pushed me so I lay back as she took me in her mouth, urgently, sucking, swallowing, stroking my shaft. Doing anything it seemed to bring me off as fast as she could manage. She was succeeding. As she felt my climax rising, she pulled down hard, almost painfully on my balls, deep throating me, willing me to come, but stopping me from exploding. Then she took me out of her sweet mouth, rolled over me and held me between those breasts, juggling them and trapping me in their hot valley.

Helpless and unable to stop I came in a torrent. Spraying her neck, chin, face, mouth and those wonderful tits in an orgy of splashing, white-hot love.

We'd never done this before, I'd never dared to ask or try, thinking it too 'way out', now it had happened.

She lay back, covered, dreamily and absent mindedly dipping her fingers in the mess and then licking my cum off them. She was enjoying the taste, but then I'm lucky she always has.

She turned over and slid onto me, smearing me as well, snuggling into me, kissing me, and then giggling asked, "Well did you enjoy the booby prize, or do you want to try and entice that teenage, top heavy, exhibitionist into bed instead?"

Carefully, this time - I had to admit that I was happy - after all a bird in the hand...

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.