My Wet Neighbour - Cover

My Wet Neighbour

Copyright© 2001 by Phantom1

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Woman calls on her neighbour to find her wnjoying some solo-watersports. They end up getting wet together.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

A couple of days latter, I was sitting at my kitchen table pondering on where my recent sexual adventures had taken me. From my accidental catching of Anne wetting herself, having sex with her, being introduced to Mrs Kent, my seduction of Lisa and her mother and not least, having my son masturbate to order, in front of Anne and myself.

It was that event in particular that my mind had kept wandering back to at various times every single day since it had happened. I knew it was dangerous but it kept nagging at my mind and the more it nagged the more I realised I was going to have to do something about it. Did I want to see Frank jerk off again, did I want to let him touch me? Should and I would I go further; perhaps let him know about my new-found interest in peeing? I just didn't know what to do.

The events of the next two hours were to answer all these questions for me.

As I sat thinking about these things my mind ran riot with lustful thoughts and my body responded. As was becoming oh so common place for me of late, I threw caution to the wind and started to masturbate there in the kitchen. My husband was at work and Frank was somewhere around the house. Normally I would check where, before 'enjoying myself, but on this occasion I didn't care. Maybe I wanted to take the risk maybe, sub-consciously; I wanted him to catch me. In retrospect I think that was true.

Anyway, there I was, hot as hell and I intended to relieve myself. I remained seated, opened my robe and dropped my right hand under the table to my pussy. I parted my lips, insert two fingers into myself and placing my thumb against my clitoris started to frig myself, slowly and gently. As I did so I let my mind wander to Anne and to the day when she and I colluded into getting Frank to masturbate in front of us. I could see so clearly the image of him standing before us, just before he started to cum, looking at Anne openly masturbating her naked pussy and me rubbing myself through my clothing. Then I recalled his final few pumps of his dick before he shot his spunk onto my shoulder and chin.

I held this final image in my mind as I sped up my frigging and started to feel the first throws of a building orgasm. As it built I bought my left hand to my breasts and started to pinch and squeeze my nipples. I started to feel my wetness leaking out onto the kitchen chair and dipping into it with my left hand, bought it back onto my breasts and covered them with my pussy juice.

By this time I had no thought for Frank's where-abouts. I was in a world of my own and enjoying every minute of it. My orgasm was building quickly and all I could do was rub, squeeze and pinch myself as hard and as fast as I could. As I started to cum, my legs stiffened and I half stood from the chair and lent down onto the tabletop. As I did so I tugged my housecoat up over my waist to expose my backside to the attentions of my free hand. I massaged my arse cheeks and anus with one hand whilst finishing myself off with the other and as my orgasm peaked I cried out in lust, with wetness running down my thighs. As I finished I slumped back into the chair, smiled and quietly congratulated myself on how wanton and lustful my sexual nature had become. I had lost so much social inhibition. No longer did I feel guilty, or constrained by the thoughts of rudeness; If I wanted to bring myself off in the kitchen then that's what I did. It was exciting, it was my body in my time and I was free to enjoy myself. In short, I was having fun!

I can't pretend I was slightly concerned or at least aware of Frank being in the house. I was, but strangely I felt the urge to go further. It was the very potential of being caught that was adding to my excitement that day. I was determined to do just what pleased me. I thought to myself, what would I do right now if I knew I was alone. I knew exactly what I would do!

I stood and walked to the sink area. As described before the sink was directly opposite the door so if Frank were to walk in there would be no chance to cover myself. This was exactly what I wanted. The maximum risk gave the maximum thrill. Now standing at the sink I didn't just open my robe, I dropped it to the floor. I was totally naked and my whole body tightened as a thrill ran through it like a wave. I felt so exposed, so sooo naughty.

Then I lent forward to the drainer and picked up a large wooden serving spoon. Bending over the sink, I spread my legs, pulled my buttocks open and started to gently push the spoon handle into my arse: Not too quickly and not too deep. Just enough to imagine it was a lover fucking my arse for the first time. Not sure exactly what he was doing and not wanting to hurt me. Next I bought a hand to my pussy and started to rub myself again. I was in fantasy heaven.

Now relaxing into my fantasy I relaxed myself as much as possible and urged myself to start peeing. In a matter of seconds my pee started to flow, slowly at first and then heavier as I relaxed more. It ran through my fingers, sprayed against my pubic hair and ran down my legs onto the floor and around my feet. I rubbed myself faster and felt just a small gently second orgasm flood through me. A second in ten minutes was pleasing. It didn't have to be huge. A small, quiet cumming was just right for my mood. I didn't shout, or scream, I just murmured like a contented cat.

I suppose at this point a little reality came back to me. I was feeling more satisfied and the high lust was subsiding. I had risked being caught but had got away with it. Now it was time to clear up and get on with the day. Just one more risk I thought. I would clean up my pee whilst remaining naked. Once the floor was clean, I would allow myself to put my robe back on. I grabbed a handful of kitchen paper towel and started to wipe the floor.

Just as I was finishing the task and preparing to cover my nudity, the ultimate reality kicked in! Frank came wandering into the kitchen. He was three paces into the room before he saw me crouched down by the sink wiping the floor. I instinctively stood upright and covered my crotch and tits with my hands.

There was a silence that seemed like eternity before Frank spoke, "Christ!, sorry Mum, I didn't realise..."

I cut in, "No, sorry Frank, I forgot you were in..." I lied and then trailed off too, not really knowing what to say or do next. I thought Frank would turn and run but not so. Coolly he stood there and asked with some tone of surprise, "Do you always do your housework in the nude mum?"

I felt strangely and unexpectedly relaxed as I responded, "Yes, sometimes but only when I'm alone. Now are you going to leave the room and let me cover myself?"

Again Frank didn't go. He took a moment to think and then said, "Well don't mind me mum, if you want to go ahead and finish off be my guest!"

"Frank!" I exclaimed, "I'm not going to carry on in front of you."

"Why not? Are you embarrassed?" he asked.

I realised I had to regain control of the situation, "No I'm not embarrassed, but you should be!" I said looking directly at the obvious bulge now growing in his shorts.

Frank looked down as his dick tented further against his shorts and then, with perfect timing, sprang out of the fly opening. He made no attempt to cover himself.

Proudly he said, "That's the effect you have on me mum. Ever since that day at Anne's all I can think of is you and her. I've been jerking off three times a day just thinking about what happened. I just can't help it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.