My Wet Neighbour - Cover

My Wet Neighbour

Copyright© 2001 by Phantom1

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Woman calls on her neighbour to find her wnjoying some solo-watersports. They end up getting wet together.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

Two day's later I was planning to call on Anne again since I had not seen her for a few days. I decided first however to make a bit of an effort and get myself some new clothes and maybe some new underwear. The shopping trip was originally intended to be to a local sex shop to get the toys that Mrs Kent had told me to have ready for her next visit; a strap-on dildo and a vibrator. However at the last minute, after a whole day and night talking myself into it, I lost my nerve. I figured I would ask Anne to recommend a web site or two where I could get the toys and where I could be relatively anonymous. So it was new clothes instead for this trip!

I had had a real busy day, I didn't seem to have achieved much, but nevertheless nearly the whole day had gone by the time I was ready to go out. I left a note for my husband telling him I was going shopping and would be back as soon as possible but was not likely to be home before him. With that I set off to the local town arriving only ten minutes or so, later. I knew I didn't have long before the shops started closing for the day so decided on a particularly little boutique I had seen on my previous visit but had never been in. From their window display they seemed to have some nice stuff and a little different to what was available everywhere else. Just special enough for the way I was feeling and to celebrate my new sexual confidence and adventures.

The shop was down a small side street and didn't seem too busy as I approached it. I looked in the window and, confident it would have something to my taste, I entered. As soon as I walked in a woman in maybe her early forties approached me and extremely politely apologised saying, "I'm sorry but you're a little too late today madam. We were just preparing to close."

"Oh", I said, "Sorry, I thought you shut at 5.30."

"No, I'm afraid not. We tend to close up at 5.00 if possible. I'm very sorry madam."

"That's okay", I said, disappointedly. I was just turning towards the door when another woman walked into the display area from the back stockroom. She was around twenty and with the same petite sort of figure as myself.

"Mum, where are those new..." She said, obviously not realising there were any customers in the shop, "Oh sorry", she continued looking at me, "I didn't mean to interrupt".

"That's okay", I said, "I was just leaving anyway. I thought you were open half an hour more."

The young woman turned to the older one, who I now knew to be her mother, and said, "I'll be around a little longer Mum. If this lady want's to browse I'm happy to attend to her".

"Are you sure?" her mother asked.

"Yeah sure", she said with a smile and glancing between her mother and myself, "I'll lock up when I finish in the stock room and see you at home shortly".

"Well okay", her mother said and then turning to me smiled and continued, "Well then madam, my daughter will look after you then. Is that okay?"

"Yes of course", I said, "much appreciated!"

With that the older woman left the shop whilst her daughter said, "Listen, I'm sorting the stock room, so I'll just lock the front door to make sure no one else comes in now and leave you to browse. If you want anything let me know and if you decide nothing suits give me a shout and I'll let you out. Okay? Oh, I'm Lisa by the way."

"Thank you Lisa", I said, "Its very kind of you to go to the trouble."

"No problem", she replied and walked back into the stock room.

I have to say I was quite taken by Lisa. With my new found 'interest' in lesbian sex my mind went into overdrive. As I perused the racks I couldn't stop thinking about the sexual possibilities of the situation I found myself in. I realised that in my mind I had decided to make a pass at Lisa. A week ago I would never have dreamt of such a thing or even fantasised about it, but now things were different. I was different and I was going to go for it. Anne would be proud of me!

I started to select some items to try on; a couple of pairs of trousers and some underwear. I decided on some really beautiful lacy items and some panties that were as skimpy as I could find. Then I called Lisa's name.

She came through to the shop immediately and said, "So how's it going?"

"Fine thanks. You have some really nice stuff here. Could I try these on please", I said.

"Yes of course madam", she said pulling back a small curtain, "the changing room is just here."

"Thanks, and by the way my please call me Mary".

"Okay, Mary", she replied, "if you need any help just shout".

In the changing room, I immediately started to undress. I removed my skirt and blouse and then my bra. I was by now feeling very sexy. There was a small stool in the corner of the room, which I sat down on. Then licking my fingers, I bought them down to my nipples and started to massage them. They became immediately hard. I continued on my tits with one hand and the other I pushed down into my panties and started to rub against my mound. This was so good. In a strange environment, quietly masturbating with the young Lisa only a few yards away. I could feel myself starting to come and remembered my session with Anne where she encouraged me to come as quietly as possible. I did the same again, biting my lip to stop myself from making any noise as I continue to masturbate myself to a quick and gentle orgasm.

Having cum, I bought my hand up from my pussy and licked my juice from my fingers. I was so on heat I just had to take this further. God, I hoped Lisa's response would be okay. My stomach turned with fear as I remained in just my panties and called her name once again.

Again, Lisa appeared almost immediately, and spoke from the other side of the curtain, "Do you need some help Mary?"

"Yes", I said, "It's okay to come in."

She pulled back the curtain and stepped in only to stop in her tracks as she saw I was almost naked. "Oh sorry"! She said.

"That's fine", I replied not attempting to cover myself but instead actually opening my legs just a little further, "I'm afraid these trousers aren't quite what I'm after".

"What in particular are you looking for?" she asked trying not to look at by breasts or crotch.

"Well actually", I said, "what I really wanted were trousers like yours. Do you have anything like that?"

"I'm not sure to be honest", she said, "I did get them here. Not surprisingly I get most of my clothes through the shop, but I'm not sure if there are any like this left. Hold on and I'll take a look."

She came back a few moments later, "Sorry Mary, we don't have any of these left", she said touching the waistband of her trousers.

This was it! Now or never! "What size are yours Lisa?" I asked looking her straight in the eye.

"Er... um... size 10. Why?" she said puzzled.

"That's exactly my size. Sell me your trousers Lisa!"

She looked at me for a moment and then said, "You're joking right!" but obviously not quite sure if I was or not.

"No, no joke", I said, "You sell me your trousers and I'll give you twice the rack price."

"Oh I couldn't do that", she replied nervously.

"Of course you could Lisa. I get the trousers I want and you make a good profit - easy as that!"

Once again she looked confused but I could see the idea was going through her head. "Let me get this straight. I sell you the actual trousers I am wearing and you give me twice the usual price for them!"

"That's it!" I said.

Again she mulled it over and then said, "Okay you're on", and started to step out of the room.

"Hold on", I said going for broke, "there's one more condition. You take them off here, in front of me."

The realisation of what I had just said hit her. She froze just looking at me. I could almost hear her brain computing the options; ask me to leave politely, tell me to get the fuck out of her shop or perhaps, just perhaps, go for it. Remove her trousers in front of another woman who was obviously just as interested in the show of her removing them as she was in buying them.

After what seemed like an age she replied in a voice so quiet I could hardly hear, "Okay, I'll do it."

She then paused again as if not knowing quite how to start. She looked at me and I looked back and smiled to put her at ease. She then very slowly and nervously undid the button and unzipped the trousers. Then she looked again for approval.

"That's fine", I said gently, "go on Lisa, now take them off for me".

She sighed, smiled nervously again and then slowly pulled the trousers down to her ankles. She then coyly slipped them over her feet and as she stood straight again, picked them up and held them in front of herself as if to cover as much of herself as possible. Her nervousness turned me on even more.

I held out my hand to take the trousers. Lisa paused yet again so I lent forward, took hold of the trousers and gradually eased them out of her hands. As I did so Lisa pulled her T-shirt down as far as she could to maintain her modesty but it wasn't long enough. She stood before me, legs tightly together, in a pair of black g-sting panties and the T-shirt, which barely came to her navel. I could clearly see that, whilst not shaved, Lisa kept her pubic hair neatly trimmed with barely a whisper visible from the g-string. I couldn't wait to see her turn around and to get a look at her bottom.

"There, that wasn't so difficult was it". I said in a most friendly tone.

"No, I suppose not", She replied and then said innocently, "now what?"

"Well Lisa, now you can either leave me to try on the trousers, take the money and let me out or...", I paused.

"Or what?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.