Marnie, Naked P.A - Cover

Marnie, Naked P.A

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2024 by LiteroCat

Incest Sex Story: Brother and sis-in-law surprise visit then surprise shy brother & his wife with an exam and toys.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   InLaws   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   .

When my brother, Mark, and his wife, Marnie, dropped in for a surprise visit mid July, we were beyond surprised. We already had friends over and had celebrated National Nude Day with them. Still naked with our overnight guests, when Mark honked in our driveway, we rushed to dress and told Jack and Jill to grab their clothes and dress in our bedroom. I threw on blue shorts and a yellow Polo shirt. Sue rushed to the bathroom with her bra, green panties, backless tan tank, and green running shorts.

The doorbell rang, but we weren’t ready. It rang again and someone twisted the doorknob, then pushed the door open before I got there. Mark bellowed, “Did we wake you? You look a little disheveled, bro. Maybe you should try locking your door?” Typical brash and narcissistic thinking. Maybe that’s why we haven’t visited since they married?

Mark had oversized white shorts and white polo on while Mar was in a deep V cut blue tank and matching blue mini skirt. It didn’t flatter her legs, yet had a strong peek-a-boo effect as the pleated skirt bounced up her shapely ass and made me wonder if she dared being commando.

Marnie was an airy hippie who didn’t think or act deeply. Petite, yet a bit chubby, her bright blue eyes, broad gleaming smile, and pretty face helped mask her flaws. Usually a little too outgoing, she always tried to avoid conflicts. Almost anything that slightly contradicted her caused her to glow red-faced down to her big boobs. Usually endearing, it could become annoying. No matter how much she tried, she was often socially lacking. “Hi Sam and Sue. Long time no see. I hope this surprise visit isn’t a problem. We were literally in the area and Mark said you wouldn’t mind. We don’t have your number or we would have called,” Mar blushed.

Sue answered, “Not at all. We changed our phones so no one has our numbers. It has been too long. Oh, here are our friends, Jack and Jill. Guys, these are Sam’s brother and wife, Mark and Mar. You’re three hours from home, what were you doing down here?”

Mark looked furtively at J&J before admitting they came to explore the biggest nude beach in the state. They asked if we heard of NND, National Nude Day, since this was the first time they celebrated it. J&J laughed. “Heard of it? Yeah. We celebrated it with Sam and Sue. If you had come in a minute sooner, you would have caught us all naked,” said Jill.

My shy brother went out to the world naked? When did hell freeze over?” said Mark. We laughed, then sat at a table with Sue offering iced tea or iced coffee to beat the already hot day. As our guests exchanged Nude day adventures, Mar noticed something unusual about Sue.

“Umm, Sue, did anyone ever tell you that you have flying scapulas? It’s a rare condition I just studied in my P.T. rotation. May I take a closer look?” She flushed again. “Since you were just naked, I feel I can ask. Would you take your top off for me?”

That request would have been met with joy if anyone else had asked. Instead, she looked around at the friends who had been naked with us just minutes earlier and hesitated. My exhibitionist wife surprised me with her delay. Mar suggested they go into the family room for privacy. Sue agreed. As Sue moved a curtain aside, her angular scapulas fascinated Mar. I watched as Mar slid four fingers along Sue’s back and under the flying bones. With my curiosity aroused, I followed them in.

Mar had Sue move her arms in multiple directions and made her scapulas rise as I had never noticed before. “OK, Sue. Would you take off your top now, bra too? I want to see how your shoulders and pecs interact.” As she pulled her tank over her head, Mar and I watched closely. Suddenly shy, she resisted taking off her bra. Mar said, “Maybe if I take my top off that will be easier on you?” Before Sue could answer, Mar pulled off her tank leaving a plain white bra to manage the firm load. Dark yet soft circles under her bra made appealing targets.

As we tried to be casual about the deep cleavage swinging with Mar’s every move, she unhooked her bra and let her huge tits burst free. Though only D-cups, on her small frame they looked much bigger with no sag. As she tossed the bra aside, her nipples tightened and stood tall. Though lacking Sue’s perfect shape, they were still inviting. I noticed her glancing at my tented shorts. “Better? Your turn, Sue.” Pointing at my commando swelling, she smiled, blushed, and said, “Thanks for the compliment, Sam.”

Sue looked at my shorts, blinked twice, and unhooked her bra as Mar watched her scapula fly. Sue held the bra against her small B-cups a moment longer, then tossed it aside. Her small tits looked tiny due to her height. Her nipples immediately assumed their upright position, tall and stiff. Perfection. No matter how many times I see them, I react with my own stiffness. Mar watched my shorts leg lift. “Seems like your husband loves your tits still. I have to admit, you have great nipples, Sue. Sam, if you want to stay, you should strip too at least as much as we do.”

I couldn’t argue so I tossed my shirt aside. Unknown to us, my brother had asked Jill to extend NND for the day. When she stood and stripped, she helped him strip too. Turning, she found Jack already naked. They resumed talking about nude events, but added demos and touching to the conversation. Jill complimented his short, but thick and cut cock.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.