The Guesthouse Stories - Cover

The Guesthouse Stories

Copyright© 2001 by Phantom1

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mother and Son's adventures with various visitors to their guesthouse.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Peter and I made our way quietly up to the second floor. We crept along the landing and looked through the crack of the semi-open door into Mom's room. Susan was sat on the bed, still dressed in only a white cotton T-shirt. Mom was sat on the bed, naked and with her pussy towards the door.

Peter looked at me and whispered, "Your mom is great. It's all going to plan. This is going to be good.".

Susan, sat in the chair, started to rub her pussy and clit and said to my mom, "This is fantastic. I couldn't believe we would get it on together but after the kitchen the other day I have been thinking about nothing else. What would you think, if we waited for Peter to return and see if he wants to fuck you again. I could watch and then maybe we could all fuck together. What do you think?".

"Peter doesn't fuck he just watches and controls.", mom blurted out.

Hearing this Peter looked quickly at me and whispered, "Fuck, she's blown it!".

"What do you mean?", said Susan, "I know he fucked you in the kitchen the other morning. You said."

"It wasn't Peter!", mom replied quietly.

"It must have been Peter.", said Susan, "Mr Jackson was out. I know, I saw him leave and the only other person in the house was your son."

Mom just looked Susan straight in the eye and said nothing. Susan stared back. You could almost hear her mind ticking over! The possibilities suddenly dawned on her.

"If it wasn't Peter and it can't have been Mr Jackson then it could only have been your... ", Susan broke off in mid sentence. "Your son!", she continued, "my god it was your son wasn't it!?".

Mom just remained quiet.

"You fucked your own son?" asked Susan loudly. "My god, it was your own son!", she repeated.

"Yes, yes... it was my own son's spunk that your saw down my legs", admitted mom, "and Peter's for god's sake".

"Hold on!, just hold on here!", exclaimed Susan, "Are you saying that the other morning when I was in the yard, not ten feet away, you allowed your own son to fuck you over the kitchen sink and that Peter joined in as well?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying Susan", replied mom.

Peter turned to me again and said "Your stupid mother has blown it. Susan knows the whole scene and I haven't got her trapped on camera yet. For fuck sake, she can just walk away now if she wants."

Susan was looking worried. "They don't know about us do they?", she asked mom frantically.

"I'm sorry Susan", said mom, "yes they know. It was Peter's idea! He figured that you were turned on the other morning and told me to take things further with you. Don't get me wrong though. I wanted to. I wanted to involve you because I thought you were so sexy."

I realised that Mom wanted to get it on with Susan and involve her in our games but on honest terms. She didn't want to trick poor Susan into having to do something just because Peter got here on film. She had taken a chance that Susan would be willing and gone with her instinct.

Peter and I once again looked at each other. We realised that Susan would either go for it or storm out and then god knows what would happen.

It seemed like an eternity before anyone spoke again. The mom said, "So what do you think now Susan? Now know that I have been fucking my own son under Peter's control and now you and I have also fucked together. What do you want now Susan? Do you want in or what?"

"What if I don't?", asked Susan.

"That's up to you", mom replied, "I just hope and pray that you do or at the very least you can forgive me and not tell anyone what I have told you. It's up to you Susan. It's your own free choice."

Susan sat quietly for a few moments and then her hand slowly moved back to her pussy and started to gently rub again. "Where are they now?", she asked, "your son and Peter? Did they really go to play pool or do they know what's going on here?"

Peter waited. He clearly knew that this was now out of his control. It was Susan's and only Susan's choice.

Susan continued, "As long as I'm safe and you are going to be discreet, then I'm on for this, but how do I know I can trust you? This is serious shit! How did Peter get involved with you and your son? Have you and your son been fucking for long?"

"You'll be perfectly safe with us Susan", mom assured her, "we are not likely to spill the beans or else me and my son will be in deep shit, wouldn't we."

"I suppose you would, but how is Peter involved in all this?", she persisted.

Mom proceeded to tell the whole story to Susan in the most graphic detail, right from the start. As she did so Peter and I could see that Susan was taking it all in and getting extremely excited as the story was told, as was Mom who had started frigging herself as she gave Susan all the details

I decided to make the move. For once Peter seemed a little lost since he wasn't in direct control. I walked directly into mom's room and Peter followed.

Mom didn't flinch. She just looked briefly at me and then turned to Susan and continued to masturbate herself openly.

Susan was so cool. She didn't cover herself. She didn't jump. She just looked straight at me and said "So you been fucking your mother have you, you naughty boy."

Peter, realising that he had to grab control now or never, quickly answered for me, "Yes he has, and now you've also fucked her. I made it all happen and I'm not going to let it stop now. Do you all agree to continue to do as I say?"

Susan looked at Peter as much as to say, "why should I do as I'm told by you, a stranger?".

Peter addressed her directly and explained that if Mom and I broke our deal to do as he said then he would tell dad and that if Susan wasn't in on the deal then it was off and she would be responsible for the outcome.

I figure he was bluffing but mom turned to Susan and begged her to go along with Peter. "Please Susan", she said, "do it for me and my son. I don't want my husband to know of this. It would finish us".

Susan looked at my mom, then at me and finally turned to Peter. After what seemed like an age she said, "okay, I'll do as you say, I'll join your little deal but only as long as it involves nothing violent".

"Agreed", said Peter. He was now strutting his usual confidence. He knew he was back in control.

"Well since we are all here I suggest we go for it right now", he said looking at my mom, "we missed you two getting it on", he said to Mom and Susan, "so you can now put on a show for us. Wait here I have a surprise for you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.