The Guesthouse Stories - Cover

The Guesthouse Stories

Copyright© 2001 by Phantom1

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mother and Son's adventures with various visitors to their guesthouse.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

My Mom and me both sat naked on my bed covered in the sweat of our first fuck together and in utter silence. Peter had made it clear to my Mom that he now considered her part of 'the deal' and then simply walked out having watched our entire fuck session. I didn't know where to begin and Mom seemed so shocked by what had just happened, between her and me and with Peter, that she simple sat there.

I knew I had to say something. I wanted her to know that I hadn't set her up just to save myself from Peter 'spilling the beans' about catching me wanking. I had set her up, yes; but it was because I wanted her so bad, I thought she was the most gorgeous, sexiest women on the planet and the fact that she was my own Mother just added to the lust I felt for her. Sure Peter had driven the situation but I was a willing partner.

I started to talk and told her that I loved her and that I didn't mean to do anything to hurt her. I just wanted her so bad and Peter had given me the opportunity.

Mom interrupted me, "So what's this deal you have going with Peter, have you done some sort of trade with me?", she said.

"No, no", I said, "I wouldn't trade you like some $10 crack whore. It's just Peter saw an opportunity to make it happen".

"What opportunity?", she asked, "Why and how the hell is Peter involved in this?"

I knew that I had no choice but to come clean about Peter and me. I told my Mom that Peter had caught me in his room going through his stuff and had kinda blackmailed me into subsequent events.

Mom said,"If all that happened was Peter catching you going through is bag then why didn't you tell me, sure it's a bad thing to do to a guest, to go through their personal belongings, but I wouldn't have been too mad. I have to admit that on occasion I have done it myself", she said.

Mom clearly knew there was more to it than just my snooping. I decided to tell her everything, from start to finish. For god sake we had just fucked each other, surely she wasn't going to be too concerned that I had been caught wanking over Peter's porn mags.

I started to recount the events that had led up to us fucking. Mom made me go into every detail, how I had re-acted, how I had frigged my self on command, how I had twice left Peter's room dripping in spunk, and finally how this had led to Peter and I setting Mom up to find the incest mag and my fucking her. Mom was obviously getting turned on again as I re-countered the story. She asked me what it had been like to masturbate in front of a stranger, what it felt like to have Peter come all over me and to describe in detail my thoughts of fucking her as I had performed for Peter. As I did so right Mom's hand started gently massaging her clit whilst her left hand caressed her breasts and nipples.

"Oh god, it's just all so sexy", she said, "Just the thought of what's been going on under my nose".

I was getting hard again as I recounted my story. Mom grabbed by cock and pulled up and down on the shaft.

"Fuck me son, fuck me again, please", she begged. I lent across and inserted my index finger into her cunt and began to finger fuck her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.