The Guesthouse Stories - Cover

The Guesthouse Stories

Copyright© 2001 by Phantom1

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mother and Son's adventures with various visitors to their guesthouse.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The next morning I thought about what Peter had instructed me to do with the incest mag. Should I leave it for my Mom to find? What would be the consequences if she genuinely didn't approve of such material. I loved my Mom and didn't want to upset our relationship just to do what Peter instructed. However the possibility that I might get to fuck my Mom was too great an attraction. I decided that I would do as instructed.

Once I was up I carefully left the mag under my pillow with just a corner exposed. I knew my Mom would find it but the thought of her reaction made me so nervous as to nearly be sick.

Mom usually tidied the house around 10am and did my room last at about 11.00. Just before 11.00, I climbed the last flight of stairs onto the top floor from where I could look down on my bedroom door through the stair rails. From here I could also go to Peters room unnoticed.

At just gone 11.00 Mom made her way up the 1st floor stairs and into my room. Once she was inside, I quietly made my way down the small flight of stairs from the 2nd floor and peeked through the door jar into my room. Mom was generally tidying around and then vacuumed the rug. My heart was beating so fast. She then approached my bed and started to straighten the covers. As she did so I saw her catch site of the mag and take it out from under my pillow. At first she just put it on the bed. Did she think it was just another porn mag? Would she simply slide it under by bed where she must have known I kept my other mags? I couldn't believe the tension I felt.

Having finished the bed linen Mom picked up the mag. This was it, the moment of truth. Mom sat down on the bed and opened the mag. Oh my god!, I thought, my heart raced.

Mom suddenly closed the mag. She had obviously quickly gathered from the text what it depicted - a young man fucking his mother. Was she too shocked? She looked over her shoulder to satisfy herself that she was alone. Just as I thought all was lost, Mom picked the mag back up and started to read.

I quickly retreated upstairs to Peter's room and knocked quietly on the door. Peter answered the door and I immediately told him that Mom had taken the bait and was reading the mag as we spoke.

"Excellent", he said and led us both quietly back down the stairs to spy on my mother.

When we approach my bedroom door we could see that Mom was intently reading the incest mag. As we watched she raised her hand to her blouse and gently unbuttoned it down to her waist. With her left hand she started to caress her nipples through the material of her bra. As she read on she was clearly becoming more and more turned on. Peter nudged me and smiled. We continued to watch as Mom removed her blouse completely and unclipped her bra. She let it fall from her small breasts and place it on the bed. Both her hands were now caressing and pinching her nipples and she lay out stretched on my bed and moaned gently.

As Peter and I both became excited by the vision before us, we both got our dicks out and started to masturbate. I could barely keep myself form spurting then and there on the landing.

Mom then stood up and unzipped her jeans. She pushed them to the floor and stepped out of them. She lay back down on my bed and continued to read the mag whilst her left hand went inside her knickers and started to rub her mound. She then turned on her back and, raising her knees, proceeded to slide her knickers off with her moist cunt in full view of Peter and myself. She then pushed two fingers into her cunt and started to frig herself as she turned the pages before her.

I started to feel my cum rising. Peter realised and grabbed my arm. He whispered to me that now was the time. He prompted me to go into my room where my own mother was now frantically frigging herself to orgasm on my bed. My lust was at boiling point watching Mom's show as I stuffed my rock hard dick back into my pants and walked boldly in on my Mom.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.