Caitlin - Cover

Caitlin

Copyright© 2001 by Lesa

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Story of a young beautiful sex slave living with her Master in a BDSM community. Contains a little something for everyone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation  

"I have a surprise for you!" Devon said as he burst into her room. "I hope you'll be as excited as I am."

"Master, what are you talking about?"

"Come here, sit with me."

She sat next to Devon on the king-size bed smiling in anticipation.

"I just got off the phone with Gregory. It seems he's come across a new trainer for you. The boy is supposed to be fantastic. And, it gets better."

She could feel the energy radiating off of him. She hadn't seen him this excited in quite some time.

"Not only is he a highly qualified physical trainer, he has just become a fully trained slave!"

Caitlin's heart sank. She tried to hide her feelings from Devon but she knew he no matter what she said he would be able to see how she was really feeling.

"You aren't happy about this." It wasn't a question but a statement.

Caitlin realized how transparent she had become with him.

"Master, its not that I'm not happy about it. I just wasn't expecting it."

"We've talked about this before, you knew one day I would have another slave. A male slave."

"I just didn't think it would happen so soon."

"Caitlin, if you're feeling insecure it's my job as your Master to rectify that. You know how I feel about you. You are my perfect little slave." He said as he ran his fingers through her hair. "Have I ever made you feel any less than that?"

"No Master."

"Then, what are you thinking?"

She knew it was not the time to be talking about this. She was much too emotional about it and wanted to be sure she spoke from her head and not her heart. She needed time to process what was happening.

"Can we talk about this later?"

"Caitlin, he'll be here tonight."

"TONIGHT?"

A feeling of panic knotted her stomach and fear filled her veins. Tears streamed down her face before she could do anything to prevent them.

Devon took her hands and gazed into her eyes.

"Caitlin, I'm not replacing you. He is an addition, as much of a companion for you as for me."

"I'm sorry Master, I know you miss having a male companion and you've always made me feel very secure." She wiped the tears from her face. "I just feel I must not have been pleasing you enough if you feel the need to take another slave."

"No, not at all. You're wonderful. That has nothing to do with it."

Taking her in his arms he held her tightly.

"You have to trust me. This will be good for both of us. Gavin is young and full of energy and the two of you will have a lot of fun together. I promise you, nothing between us will change. You know your place both in my life and in my heart."

For the first time she felt angry with Devon. She wanted to be his only one, the center of his attention. She didn't want to compete with anyone for his love. But, she would.

"What time is he expected to arrive Master?"

"At seven. After dinner."

"May I be excused so I can prepare?"

"Yes, you can. Caitlin -- you have no reason to be angry with me. I realize you need some time to process this and that's okay. But, tonight when he arrives, you WILL behave. You don't want his first experience in this house to be witnessing your punishment. If you want to talk about this some more I'll be in my office.

Caitlin's mind raced. How could she capture Devon's attention from his new slave? How could she compete with him when she would be like an old toy to a child on Christmas morning?

As she flipped through the hangers it seemed as if she was angry at the garments and not her Master. Nothing in here screams out "he's mine back off!" she thought.

As she became more frustrated there was a soft knock on the door. Lydia stood at the entrance holding an envelope.

"This came for you today. It's from Paige."

"Thank you Lydia, just put it on the desk please."

"Are you okay?"

"Did Master tell you his Great news?"

"You mean about his new slave? I thought you would be happy to have someone else here."

"I guess I would be if I wasn't so afraid of losing his love."

Caitlin grabbed a tissue from the box on the nightstand.

"That won't happen dear. I've seen many people come and go in this house. None have been quite like you. You can see how Devon feels about you every time he speaks your name and every time he looks at you. You're very special to him."

Caitlin sat down on the chair and picked up the letter dropping the tissue next to her.

"I wish I felt as confident as you."

She forced a smile and watched Lydia close the door.

Dear Caitlin,

I hope all is well with you. This is much tougher than I thought it would be but I know once I'm finished it will be worth it. I still don't know where I will end up when it's over but I am hoping it will be close to you and Devon. How are things there? Are you still working out daily? I have been thinking about how much fun we used to have when we would go running and of course the stops we made at the stables. That was an amazing day. Please tell Devon I said hello and that I miss him. I will write again as soon as I have some free time. That is one luxury I miss. Take care of yourself.

Love,

Paige

She loved Paige's short but sweet letters; they always made her smile even though she missed her terribly. She put the letter in the drawer and decided her best bet was to try and be the perfect slave. She walked down the hallway to the office and peeked in.

"Master, may I come in for a minute?"

"Yes."

"I was just wondering what you wanted me to wear this evening?"

"Here take this. I was going to come and give it to you in a few moments. Wear that with your new collar and put your hair up."

Devon handed her a gold shopping bag and dismissed her.

From inside the bag she pulled out a one-piece hot-pink leather short suit with barely enough material to cover her.

Her large rounded tits oozed out the top accenting her amazing shape. She removed the suit and laid it on her bed and went down for dinner.

"Where is Master Devon?"

"He said to go ahead and eat without him, he had some errands to run before Gavin arrived."

She looked at Lydia and pouted. He always ate with her.

"Caitlin it will be fine. Stop acting so childish and eat your dinner."

She picked at her food and piled the vegetables up according to color. Very little touched her lips.

"Please excuse me, I need to go get ready."

Her mind was made up. She would get his attention one way or another. Being the perfect slave had gotten her to this point, now she needed something more drastic. Punishment or not. She put her hair up with a rhinestone clip letting small strands of it dangle down her back and framing the sides of her face. She did her make-up and put on her tiny pink outfit. She noticed a pair of knee-high hot pink leather boots sitting next to her bed that hadn't been there earlier. Zipping them up she turned towards the full-length mirror to check herself out.

"He doesn't have a chance." She said giggling.

As she fastened her Kirkpatrick collar she smiled. She remembered the night he gave it to her and how proud she was to wear it. She had been so nervous and he had been so wonderful. After one last look in the mirror she picked up the telephone.

"Can I have a cab to 1624 Paradise Pines please?"

She hung up the phone and ran down the stairs to wait outside. She didn't want Lydia to know she left.

The cab pulled up in front of the house and the driver looked at her and smiled.

"Where am I taking you?"

"To the stables please."

A few minutes later they pulled up at the stables and she handed him a twenty.

"When I call please hurry back, I'll need a ride home again around 7:30"

"Yes, ma'am."

Caitlin walked through the stables and stopped at the stall with the cherry wood sign marked "Devon's Desire". She brushed the horse's soft auburn coat and talked with the guys at the stable until 7:45. She knew by then Devon would be upset, or better yet, worried. The cab driver pulled up almost immediately. He must have been waiting in the area to pick Caitlin back up. They arrived at the house and she handed him another twenty-dollar bill and slammed the door before he could say a word. The steps to the house seemed even longer tonight than they ever had. She ran up and opened the front door. In the hallway standing alone was the epitome of male beauty. Six feet tall with brown hair and the most stunning dark bedroom eyes she had ever seen. She walked around him looking over him as if he were a new car. His deeply tanned broad shoulders narrowed to a V at his waist and met his perfectly shaped tight ass and thighs. He was gorgeous. His mouth opened and the softest sexiest voice she had ever heard streamed like the gentle trickle of a running stream.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.