Car Pool - Cover

Car Pool

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: His honey is late for work, so he warms up her car and goes along for the ride. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Illustrated   .

No time for morning sex—my lovely sexpot is late for work. I do a good turn and warm up her car. “What if I ride with you today?” I ask when she comes out. “I can pick you up after.”

Not much traffic today. The cold gray of winter. We’re a few miles down the highway when I decide to masturbate. The idea isn’t to tease myself so much as to tease my love, not so much to excite myself as to excite my sweetie. The pajamas are a lucky break; my hand slips easily under the waistband to hold my jamoke. I start out slow, my right hand ringing the column, thumb tucked below forefinger, but it’s hard not to increase the pace. My honey’s interest makes me instantly stiff. Impossible not to take it out, to let the car air kiss the crown while my hand goes up and down. I don’t know if I can time this right; to keep from coming until the horseshoe curve. Surely she won’t be so distracted that we’ll sail off over the edge.

35081-car-pool-1.jpg

Abruptly she swerves off the highway, squealing into some hidden pull off spot, a private place nestled between tall trees, and fairly leaps off the driver’s seat and onto me. I’m so primed, the sweet grip of her sheath makes me spurt, but she’s right there with me, bucking into hard, quick climax.

35081-car-pool-2.jpg

Her clenching cunt continues to milk me long after I’m empty. We settle into some post coital kissing. We share a deep sigh.

“Oh, darling, that was wonderful,” I tell her. “You must really love me.”

“Not really,” she says, a sly smile on her lips as she backs the car onto the highway. “I just didn’t want your cum spots splattering my windshield.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.