The Hotness of Melissa - An Ebony Delight - Cover

The Hotness of Melissa - An Ebony Delight

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Tom has a date with one of his school classmates, Melissa, who's new in the school. She's very sexy, attractive, and she's black. He finds out how hot Melissa is even before they leave her house for their date.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   .

I had seen Melisssa around the school many times before. She was a beautiful young woman, very sexy, attractive, and and she had plenty of guys who were attracted to her and were always more than glad to talk to her. She'd moved into the community a year before and had quickly begun to adapt to the school clubs and other activities for the students. I heard her tell someone in a hallway one day that it was kind of hard moving in her senior year to another community but her father's work had required them to make the move.

Melissa had long dark straight hair and her skin was beautiful. One of the distinctive things about her was that she was black, a very beautiful African-American, and she was a gorgeous looking young woman. Melissa had a pretty smile and her eyes were very dark and seemed to draw you in when you looked her straight in the eyes. Her figure was really hot and she knew how to dress in order to show off her nice shapely breasts and ass without appearing slutty. There was nothing bad to look at when you saw Melissa Cole coming or going. In either direction, the viewer was in for quite a treat. From the front she was a real beauty and from the rear, wow, every bit as pleasant to watch.

Some of the guys in the school had dated Melissa and I finally got the courage one Monday morning to go up to her and ask if she had any plans for that Friday night. She answered, "No, Tom, did you have something in mind?" I suddenly felt nervous, knowing all I'd planned to say to her and then finding my rehearsed lines sort of lame and immature. Finally, I blurted out, "Well, I thought we might go get a bite to eat and then catch a movie if that's OK with you."

"Sure, Tom, great," Melissa answered. "Let me know what time to expect you and I'll be looking forward to it," she replied as she turned and walked down the hall to her first period class.

That Friday night came much more quickly than I'd expected and I'll never forget driving up to Melissa's house to pick her up. I always felt kind of nervous when I went to pick a girl I'd never dated before up the first time. Melissa met me at the door and said her folks had already gone out for the evening and would I like to come in for a few minutes while she finished getting dressed. She was wearing a nice pair of pants and a matching cotton pullover at the time and I found myself wondering what else she could possibly need to do to finish getting dressed.

I agreed to come inside and Melissa went off down the hall to where I assumed her bedroom was. The television was playing in the den and I stood there watching if for a few minutes, and then I felt an overwhelming urge to go down the hall and see where Melissa's room was. I knew Melissa was an only child so, knowing her parents were already out, I wasn't too worried about anybody seeing me sneaking around near her room. The first door I passed looked like an adults' room and I assumed the first door on my left must be hers. The door was pushed partly shut but was still slightly ajar so that I could see inside without much difficulty. Curiosity really had the best of me -- what was I even thinking going down the hall in my date's house when she was supposedly still getting dressed? I knew exactly what I was doing -- I was hoping against hope that I'd catch Melissa in some stage of disrobing. She had an awesomely sexy body and I was really wishing that somehow I'd be lucky enough to find her in her bra and panties.

I could hear music playing and coming out of the room, and as I inched closer to the partly open door, I caught a glimpse of something moving in the far corner. It was Melissa and I'd hit pay dirt. Melissa was standing in front of her vanity, brushing her hair out and she was standing there in only her hot pink bra and matching thong panties. She apparently hadn't been planning to go out with me in the pants and top she'd been wearing when she came to the door. She'd taken those clothes off and was in the process of fixing her hair before she got dressed in her clothes for our date.

As I stood there watching, Melissa turned slightly to one side, seeming to look out of a nearby bedroom window, highlighting her figure in profile against the light of the window. I felt my cock instantly begin to harden as I saw the shapely hot body Melissa had and the way her breasts filled the sexy pink demi-bra she was wearing. Wow!! What a body, I caught myself thinking. My cock twitched and I began to feel myself flush from the instant hot arousal I felt making my cock harden and start to tent out against my pants.

There had been lots of contemplation on my part over the past week at what our date evening might include. Oh yeah, I'd definitely wondered what it would be like to fuck Melissa. I wondered if she was a virgin, if she'd ever sucked a guy's cock and whether there was any possibility of getting her into bed at all. I'd thought about it a lot.

Before I could turn to leave Melissa alone to finish dressing, she looked over at the partly closed door and saw me there staring at her. I didn't know what to do -- whether to apologize for peeking in at her half dressed or whether to just apologize and leave, calling our date off for being such a butthead. Melissa took the situation completely in hand, "Hey, Tom, you see something you like?" she asked. Without hesitation, Melissa walked over to the door in her bra and panties, and pulled the door open, grabbing me by the hand and pulling me into the room with her.

"Listen, Tom, I'm not mad that you were peeking in on me. Why do you think I told you I was going to finish dressing or leave the door ajar? I was hoping you'd take my bait and come see what you might find," Melissa told me as she gave me one of the sexiest smiles I'd ever seen on her face.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.