Following Orders - Cover

Following Orders

by JiMC

Copyright© 2001 by JiMC

Mind Control Sex Story: A random encounter brings Kay and Jim together in a supermarket. Jim finds that Kay has a rather unique quality about her. Read the story to find out more.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Fiction   MaleDom   .

Obligatory Disclaimer:

This work is copyright (c) 2001 with all rights reserved by its author. The author specifically states that this work may be redistributed, without charge, as long as it is published with the same the story name ("Dream State"), author ("JimC"), and that the story is distributed in its entirety, including the disclaimer and all chapters. You may also modify this story by partitioning this into multiple parts, as long as this disclaimer is included on each part. I specifically do NOT permit this story to be published on any site that charges any mandatory membership or "adult check" type fees.

The following is a work of fiction (actually, "FANTASY"). Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is purely coincidental and you should really be ashamed of yourself!

This is a story that describes some sexually explicit situations in a fictional setting. The target audience is adults (people over the age of eighteen) with broad minds. I have found that this audience is getting harder and harder to find each year.

Final disclaimer -- I doubt that any of the people would or could possibly act in any way described herein, or even if things described herein are even possible. This is just fantasy, and should be treated as such.


I don't know exactly why this happened, but I'll try to explain the situation as best as I remember it.

First, I'd like to give you some background. My name is Jim, and I am currently about forty. I'm happily married, and have two wonderful daughters. I guess I'm fairly good looking, as I never had any problems finding dates during my younger years. However, I'm not a super-stud jock either.

This story occurs before I met my wife, while I was still dating. I was in my mid twenties, and a couple of days before, my roommate had gone off to the Bahamas for a long vacation. He had invited me, and I had wanted to go, but I didn't have enough vacation time accrued at work, and my boss told me that he needed me for a "particularly important project."

This meant, of course, that I'd have the apartment to myself. This was usually a great time for me, but I had recently broken up with my girlfriend (she left me after some stupid argument that I cannot remember anymore), so I was looking forward to lounging around the apartment, watching movies and a few games on TV.

It was a Friday, and I was at the supermarket, in the frozen food aisle, trying to decide which brand of pizza I should get. My cart had the other staple of my diet -- beer.

I heard a female voice ask me to move my cart so that she could pass, and when I turned, my eyes saw a vision of loveliness.

She was a stunning blonde, with a rich tan (unusual for the winter in the Northeast, where I lived), and rich brown eyes. She was wearing a sweater that revealed two lovely breasts.

I guess I must have been gawking at her for a minute or so, when she asked, "Hello? Anybody there?"

I shook my head out of my reverie, and remembered my cart. I moved it aside for her, and allowed her to pass.

She smiled her thanks to me, and moved down the aisle, stopping at the frozen vegetables. I continued to look at her, watching her beautiful ass wiggle just a bit in her dark skirt.

My mind screamed that I needed to get to know this person, but I hesitated. I kept looking at her, and noticed that she was occasionally sneaking peeks at me. Maybe she was interested! Couldn't hurt to try.

I moved my cart down to where she was, and then introduced myself.

"Hello, my name is Jim, and I want to apologize for gawking like an idiot back there before. It's just that you took me by surprise."

She turned and smiled at me, and I could see her perfect teeth flash at me. God, this woman could be a model!

"That's all right, Jim. It happens. My name is Kay."

I smiled back at her. "Thank you, Kay. You've made my day." Ugh, I thought to myself. I'm starting to rhyme!

She giggled at that, and it broke the ice. I took a quick glance at her hand, and noticed she wasn't wearing an engagement ring. Just an odd ring on her pinky. I figured her status might be "available" so I decided to make my next move.

"Kay, I know that this may sound corny, but I would love to take you out for a couple of drinks tonight."

She seemed a bit taken aback from my approach, and looked a bit confused. I decided to press the issue a bit.

"I mean, you are single, aren't you?"

"Y--yes," she answered.

"Are you dating anybody right now?"

"No..."

"Do you have plans for tonight?"

"Not really..."

"Then have dinner with me tonight."

"All... all right," she answered, a bit flustered.

Now, I'd like to state for the record that this whole episode was a bit odd for me, since I'm not usually this forward, especially when in the presence of such a beautiful work of art as Key was. But here I was, acting like I was in charge, and I must admit that I was quite glib.

"Give me your phone number, and I'll call you later this afternoon," I said.

She looked in her cart for her purse, and rummaged through it to fetch her wallet. In it, she pulled out a business card, and turned it over and printed seven digits on it on the bottom. She then looked up at me and smiled, looked down, and then drew a fancy "K" in script underneath the phone number. She grinned and handed me the card.

"Thanks, Kay. Tell me when you'll be home so I will be sure to catch you."

"About... uh, three. Make that three thirty."

She then quickly turned, pulled a box of frozen corn into her cart, and went back down the aisle.

I was hoping that she wasn't just brushing me off. I looked at the card, and found that it was her business card. It had her full name on it, and the name "Anderson Modeling Agency" was the name of the company. She was a model!

I looked up from the card, and noticed that she was gone. I quickly went to the end of the aisle, and looked both ways, but didn't see where she had gone to.

Well, I'd know if she was for real at 3:30 that afternoon.


I got home, took a shower, and waited for 3:30 to arrive. When the second hand on my kitchen clock indicated it was exactly that time, I picked up the phone, and dialed the number that she gave me.

"Hello, this is Kay. I am unable to come to the phone right now..."

Damn. She had an answering machine.

Of course, she was a model.

When the beep came, I said, "Kay, this is Jim. If you are around, pick up!"

I waited a second or two, and then started to leave a message when I heard a click on the line.

"Jim, is that you?"

"Yeah. I said that I'd call..."

"I know. I forgot I had the machine on. One second." I heard another click, which I imagine was the sound of the answering machine being turned off.

"OK. I'm back," she announced.

"What time would be good for you to do dinner?" I asked. "You are free tonight, aren't you?"

"Uh... let's see..." She paused for a bit. "Yes, I'm free for the rest of the day, so I really just need to get changed. Any time would be fine."

"I'm free today, too." This was true. Despite being on a "particularly important project," my boss gave me Friday afternoon off. Go figure.

There was a pause on the line, so I decided once again to press the issue again.

"Why don't you stop by my apartment and we'll have a cozy dinner for two at my apartment?"

"O...OK" she answered, again with that pause in her voice just like in the supermarket.

I gave her my address, and then directions on how to get there. She said she'd be over as soon as she got ready.

I hung up the phone with a feeling of triumph. I was going to have a lovely model over my apartment for a "cozy dinner for two."

And then it hit me.

Who was going to cook that meal?

My talent in the kitchen is limited to microwave pizzas, pasta, and jars of spaghetti sauce.

From past experience, pasta and sauce was probably the best idea. I looked in my cabinets and found that I had enough of both. Even better, I had a bottle of my ex-girlfriend's favorite Chianti in the refrigerator (she always insisted on drinking it cold). I took the Chianti out of the refrigerator, and poured a jar of sauce into a sauce pan. I got out another pot for the pasta, and half filled it with water.

I entered the living room, and selected a radio station that played soft rock without too many commercials.

My roommate and I didn't have a dining room, but the kitchen table was nice. I set out some plates and silverware, and lit a candle in the middle.

Things were just about perfect.

I grabbed a brew from the fridge and went out into the living room to wait for Kay.


It was less than an hour later that I heard the intercom buzz. I got up from the couch and went to the wall where the intercom was and said, "Yes?"

"It's me... Kay," came the reply.

"Come on up. Apartment 3-C," I said as I buzzed her in.

A minute or so later, I was waiting at the front door, and saw her arrive from the elevator. She saw my head sticking out into the hallway, and walked toward me.

"Come right on in," I said, and she came into the room.

She was wearing a wrap-around sweater, and I said, "Let me take your wrap for you."

For some reason, she got a confused look on her face when I said that. It was as if she were trying to say something else, but wasn't able to make the words. She silently took off her sweater and handed it to me.

I knew that something wasn't right, but I had no idea what it was. I put her sweater in the living room closet, and decided to change the subject.

"Come sit down on the sofa there, and we'll talk."

Silently, she walked into the living room, still with that confused look on her face.

"Kay, is there anything wrong? You haven't said a word since you came in."

"Um... I don't think... I don't know," came her response, and she looked even more confused than before.

"C'mon, tell me what's bothering you."

Suddenly, her eyes opened wide. The look of confusion became a look of fear.

"I... um..." she stammered.

Now I was the one to be confused. What had I done to scare her?

She seemed to be fighting an internal battle, and she quieted down. Finally, she gave a look of resignation. "For some reason, I..." She looked sheepish. "I... don't seem to be able to do what I feel like doing."

"And what do you feel like doing?" I asked.

"Well, I wasn't too sure that I wanted to come to your apartment, for starters."

"You didn't?"

She shook her head no, and looked down at her lap.

"Then why did you come?" I asked.

"Something inside me felt... compelled... to come," she said, breathing a heavy sigh as if she had been holding her breath for a while.

"You felt compelled?"

She nodded her head.

"Why did you feel compelled?" I asked, completely confused myself.

She shrugged her shoulders. "I really don't know. And I think that scares me."

"Are you afraid of me?" I asked.

"I think so," she responded.

I was totally confused. Here was a girl I met in the store earlier, who I invited to my apartment. She comes over, and tells me that she's afraid of me.

"If you're afraid of me, then why did you come?"

"I don't know. I was going to cancel our date when you called, but when you told me to stop by your apartment, I couldn't do anything but agree."

"You came only because I told you to come?"

She nodded her head. "Uh, huh."

"Are you telling me that you feel compelled to do anything I ask you to do, just because I ask you to do something?" I was now intrigued.

"Y...yes," she said, looking down at her lap again.

"If I told you to get undressed right now..."

I paused, looking at her.

She was now looking at me with that scared look in her eyes. But there was something more. Her face was making some contortions as I saw a mental fight going on within her.

After about a minute of silence, she started to rise, and reached behind her waist. Her skirt suddenly came loose, and I saw that she was actually undressing before me.

"Stop!"

I did, and she froze. I could see the top of her light pink panties where the top of her skirt started to drape down in front.

I thought about this situation. It was every man's dream. A girl that felt compelled to do anything you said. Anything.

"Re-fasten your skirt," I ordered her.

I saw a look of relief wash over her face, as she quickly complied.

When I saw her expression change from fear to relief, I knew in my heart that I didn't want her that way. This would be torture for her.

I tried to imagine myself, compelled to obey the orders of a complete stranger. It wasn't a pleasant thought, and I imagine Kay had the same feelings.

She had finished fastening her skirt, and was still standing in front of the sofa, looking at me. I guess she was trying to figure what I'd do next.

Well, I was trying to figure the same thing.

One thing I knew for sure, I didn't like it when she seemed afraid of me. I was wondering that if I could order her to do anything, what would she do if I ordered her to disobey me. I quickly threw out that line of reasoning, and came upon another idea.

"Kay, stop worrying about this."

Her look of fear vanished. She was once again beautiful.

"You trust me."

Her head nodded almost imperceptibly.

"Sit down and relax. Tell me about yourself."

The look of fear was gone completely, and she started to tell me about her modeling career, which she had been doing for about four months.

I smiled at her, listening to her talk about her friends from college (she dropped out as a junior), and her life in general.

After about fifteen minutes, it occurred to me that she wasn't going to stop. I told her to tell me about herself, and she would do that until ordered to stop.

I interrupted her. "Are you normally this chatty?"

She blushed a little, and shook her head no. "Not really," she admitted.

"Relax and let me get you some wine," I said.

In listening to her talk, I was still thinking about the situation. I knew that I wanted to take advantage of it, somehow.

I went into the kitchen and found the bottle of red wine that I had removed from the refrigerator earlier. I opened the cork, and pulled out a couple of wine glasses from the cabinet.

As I was pouring the wine, I figured that I could simply order her to drink so much that she would be drunk. Then I could take advantage of her.

I dismissed that idea immediately. I had had a few experiences with girls under the influence, and it was like making love to a dead fish. Not really my cup of tea.

Anyway, she did seem to relax when I told her to do so.

I finished pouring the drinks, and as I left the kitchen, I noticed that I had sauce on the stove.

I went back into the living room, and found her looking around at the decor. She was smiling at a picture of my roommate Rick holding up a large fish that he had caught at his parents' summer house.

I set the glass of wine on the table next to Key. "That's my roommate, Rick. He's on vacation now."

"He looks funny in that picture," she remarked.

I smiled at her, and went to my reclining chair.

"I have some sauce on the stove, and was planning on making some pasta. That's OK with you, right?"

The words had come out of my mouth before I had realized that I had worded that as a command, not as a question.

She just nodded her head.

"Want to help me in the kitchen? It will just be a few minutes."

She smiled at me, and got up.

That was more like it.

We went into the kitchen with our wine, and I brought the pasta pot into the sink to fill it with water. Kay stirred the sauce and gave it a sniff, and a smile that seemed to indicate that it met with her approval. Ragu to the rescue, I thought!

I put the pot onto the stove, and we waited for it to boil. We made some idle chit chat as we stood there, occasionally sipping our wine.

After a few minutes, the water was boiling, and Kay had already opened the pasta and poured it into the pot.

"This should only take about five minutes," she said to me, authoritatively.

I watched her stir the pasta, and occasionally stir the sauce in silence. I thought back to the scared little-girl look she had after I told her to undress, and to the more animated beauty that was cooking the pasta in the kitchen.

Was there a way to make her a wanton sex goddess without having her be in a constant state of worry?

I decided to try something.

"Do you like cooking, Kay?" I asked.

"Um, hmmm," she said, still watching the food.

Here it was. Go for broke.

"It doesn't worry you that you must obey me, Kay."

I saw her head nod in response, still keeping her attention on the food.

"In fact, when I give you an order, you'll follow it and forget that I even gave you the order, OK?"

Again a nod.

"When we sit down to eat, you will think that the dinner is incredibly romantic."

Another nod.

I smiled to myself, and hoped that this would work.

A few minutes later, the pasta was ready. I found a strainer and put it into the sink. Kay poured the pasta into the strainer.

I got a container of Parmesan cheese and a couple of plates, and we loaded the pasta and sauce onto them, sprinkling both with some cheese.

I took the two plates onto the kitchen table, and then took out a pack of matches and lit the candle in the middle of the table.

I pulled out a chair for Kay to sit in, and I sat on the opposite side.

Kay seemed to like the meal, and she kept marveling to me about how wonderful it was: "It's like eating in a fancy Italian restaurant in New York City," she told me.

I knew that only "chefs" involved in the preparation of the meal were the ones at Ragu and Ronzoni, but I took the complement. In fact, reading between the lines, I could see she was really talking about the atmosphere, which I had told her would be "romantic."

I smiled at her in response, however, and came up with a corny idea.

I got up from the table to where the wine bottle was, and took it over to the table. Putting a white dish towel over my arm, I made a big production of "pouring the wine for madam" using an ersatz French waiter accent.

She giggled at that, and as she did so, I whispered to her, "You are getting very aroused. You are finding yourself attracted to me."

Her giggle stopped, and she looked at me with hungry eyes. I smiled back at her, and went back to my seat.

The idle conversation that we had before at the table had mostly stopped. I noticed her shifting around in her chair, almost uncomfortably. When I asked her questions, I usually just got one or two word responses.

A minute or so later, she gave me a look that was pure seduction. She threw her shoulders back, which thrust her breasts out toward me in a very obvious gesture. My commands were working.

Near the end of the meal, I saw her sucking up the spaghetti in a very erotic fashion. It was apparent that she was trying to seduce me.

After I finished my meal, I took a last sip of wine from my glass. She did so, too, pouting her lips to wonderful fullness as the red liquid touched them. I reminded myself that this girl was a model, and she knows how to make herself look seductive.

That last thought set a new chain of ideas in my mind. I decided to play them out.

"Let's go back to the living room, shall we?"

She nodded, and followed me to the living room. I sat down on my recliner, and instead of retiring to the couch that she sat in before, scooted me over, and shared the recliner with me. Her breasts rubbed against my shoulder as we both tried to sit in the chair designed for a single person.

"You know, Kay, I'm fascinated by your modeling career. What's it like to be in front of the camera?"

She gave me a slight disappointed pout when she realized that I still wanted to make small talk.

"It's... fun," she said, continuing her two-word responses that she started in the kitchen.

"Come on, Kay. Tell me what it's like."

"Oh... it's like having people see you, you know... sexy like?"

"Hey. Why don't you show me? I have a camera in my room. I'll be right back."

I got up from my chair and went into my room. On my way, I looked back, and saw that she had a disappointed look still on her face.

My camera was where I expected it to be, but I didn't have any spare film, and the film in the camera only had three pictures left.

I remembered that Rick had a camera also, and went into his room to see if it was still there. It wasn't. He (obviously) took it on vacation with him. However, I saw that he had a couple of rolls of 36 exposures each. I took them, vowing to myself that I'd replace them, and stuffed them in my pocket.

In the living room, Kay had moved into the recliner, and had her two legs spread apart. Her hands were on her ribs. She was giving me every sign of a girl in heat except the drooling, which would probably be coming next.

"So, is that how you pose for your shoots?" I asked.

She giggled at the thought. "Oh, no. I don't do those kinds of shoots. The most risque' that I get is when I did a bathing suit shoot once."

"Sports Illustrated?" I asked.

"Oh, no. For a catalog. I'm not that successful, yet."

"I think you're sexy, Kay."

"You do? She gave me this coquettish look. I grinned and snapped a shot of her."

She gave a little cry when she saw my flash go off. "No fair! I wasn't modeling!" She gave me a little pout that showed me that she wasn't upset, but just playing around.

"Then come on. Show me how sexy you are. Do a strip tease for me."

She got up off the recliner, and looked around the room. There was a spot that I guess had the best background for her, and she moved there.

She gave me a coy look, and froze. I realized that this was my cue to snap another picture.

She moved her hands over her breasts, and again froze. Flash!

My camera's winder indicated that it was rewinding the current roll of film. This time, Kay had her hands at her waist, and her ass pushed out, away from me. She was bent over so that I could just see her cleavage under her blouse. She froze, waiting for me to snap my picture.

I fumbled with the camera, unloading the film, and took an eternity to finally get the new film canister loaded. I looked at Kay, who was still in her pose. Flash!

She turned herself so that she was in the same pose, but now I had a side view. Flash!

After a half dozen more shots, she started to unfasten her skirt. This sexy model was a far cry from the scared creature that had tried to do so earlier. The dress started to fall down, and when it got to just below the bottom of her panties, she somehow caused it to stop slipping down. She froze. Flash! Flash!

The skirt dropped to the floor, and Kay started to pull the arms off her blouse. Soon, she had both arms out, and her arms were above it, her blouse still hiding her breasts. She froze in that position. Flash!

I watched her move the blouse down over her breasts, and saw that she was bra-less. As soon as they were exposed, she froze again. Her nipples were red little points on her alabaster breasts. Flash! Flash!

She somehow managed to get her blouse pulled down over her hips, and it fell into a pile on the floor. She stood there with her hands on her hips in just her panties and froze again. Flash.

She moved her hands into the top of her panties, and started to pull them down. Just before her bush was revealed, she froze again. Flash!

Slowly, she pulled them down until they were bunched up at her knees. Flash! Flash!

She wiggled her legs, and the panties slid down the rest of the way. Flash!

"Is that sexy enough for you, mister?" she asked, coyly.

I could see little beads of moisture at the bottom of her neatly trimmed bush. Her nipples were still quite erect, and it was obvious that she was quite turned on.

I wondered how far I could go with that.

"Why? Do you think you could do something even more sexy?" I asked, teasingly.

"I've only just started," she said.

She walked over to the recliner, and sat down demurely. She waited about ten seconds until I noticed that she had froze again, wanting me to get her picture. Flash!

She relaxed, and leaned back on the chair. Her hands were just touching the outside of her breasts. Flash!

She moved her hands to her breasts, and I got a little closer to get a better view through the camera. She was twiddling her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. I watched her, mesmerized. Again, it was a few seconds before I noticed that she was waiting for me to snap her picture. Flash!

She opened her hands, and enveloped her breasts in them, slowly kneading her breasts while her fingers were still twiddling her nipples. Flash! Flash!

Her right hand started its journey south. I noticed that her legs were apart now. I had been focusing on her breasts that I hadn't noticed this until now. Flash!

A contented smile was on her face, as her right hand reached the top of her public hair. She moved it in tiny circles. Flash!

Finally, her index finger hit pay dirt. It hit the edge of her mound, and started to curl down, still working in tight circles. Flash! Flash!

She let out a lovely sigh, as her whole body moved now. I was a bit unsure what she was up to when I noticed that both of her legs were now over the arms of the recliner. Her slit was totally exposed now, except where her fingers were still moving in circles. Flash! Flash!

Her middle finger joined her index finger, and then curled upwards, as her index finger sought the entrance to her womb. It sunk between the folds of her labia, and plunged into her depths. Flash! Flash!

I watched in awe as this beautiful model frigged herself. I totally forgot about the camera as I watched, frozen in disbelief. She started moaning softly, and her actions got faster. Her clit was revealed as a bright red swollen nubbin, and she teased it by moving around it, barely touching it.

She legs started to move, and I saw a shudder go through her body. She had reached her orgasm, and I was standing there, staring at her.

Stupidly, I looked down, and remembered the camera. I snapped a few pictures as her orgasm subsided.

Slowly, her eyes opened, and she saw me looking at her, my jaws agape.

"Hows that for sexy, mister?" she asked with a very husky voice.

"Quite sexy indeed," I admired.

This was the first time in my life that I ever saw a woman openly masturbate in front of me. I had seen pictures in men's magazines of woman touching themselves, but never had such an experience up close and personal.

She smiled at me, and gave me a hungry look. "Looks like your little fellow is straining at the bit," she said.

I looked down, and saw that I indeed had an erection that would split concrete.

"I think that is mine," she said, and started slowly moving toward me.

She got herself off the recliner, and knelt on the floor in front of me, reaching up to unzip my pants. I allowed her to undress me.

When she got my boxers down, my boner snapped up with a plop.

She stuck out her tongue, and licked it lightly. At the sensation, my dick miraculously got even harder. She kept on giving me quick licks, which shot light lightning through my body. I had gotten blow jobs before, but never had experienced something so light and so powerfully sexy until then.

I noticed that her licks started getting longer. She moved her head down, and licked the bottom of my balls, and then continued licking up the shaft back up the head.

She continued teasing my cock with her tongue, opening her mouth wider and wider as she got back to the tip, until she suddenly enveloped the entire head of my cock with her lips. I could feel her tongue still licking on the top while she kept it in her mouth.

I remembered the camera, and snapped a picture of her lips surrounding my cock, and the film went into auto-rewind. No more film!

Gradually, I became aware of a new sensation, and found that she had started sucking me. I wanted to force my cock down her throat, and started to push my hips toward her. She followed my action, keeping her lips exactly in the same place.

I was considering putting the camera down so I could use my hands to force her head to impale itself on my cock, when I felt one of her hands start to rub up and down on the shaft.

I wasn't able to take more than a few seconds of this, and I felt that I was going to have to release. She increased the pace of her hands, and moved her mouth off the head of my cock. At almost the exact same time, I started to spew, sending gobs of cum all over her face.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.