E-Mails To My Master - Cover

E-Mails To My Master

Copyright© 2001 by Naughty Night Nurse

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A transcription of E-Mails sent between myself and my Master including his orders to me and my reports back.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

TO - Night Nurse
FROM - Master

For some reason I thought that you would have drawn the line at washing your face in a toilet full of piss but once again you surprise me. Your sense of humour is a credit to you (Is this where the phrase 'eau de toilet' comes from?). I like it.

Is Paul now one of your regular fucks or just one of many? If he is your full time screw and is willing to take part in our little set-up then perhaps I could make your assignments a bit more daring. Let me know whore.

Chapter 2 of Cumplete Collection of House Slaves scored another excellent 8 out of 10. I can't wait to see which bitch gets to sleep in my bed. Hopefully it will be Marie but I leave it up to you.

Are you ready for your next assignment? Let me know if Paul or any of your other fucks is interested in being part of it.

Seeing how you work on more than one story at a time here is another theme for you to work on. You once told me that you look similar to Felicity Kendal. I want you to write the script for the last ever show of the Good Life. If you were not much of a fan of the comedy then you will have to do some research. I know that comedy is extremely difficult to write but don't worry I am not expecting a masterpiece. Just make sure that there is a good mix of my favourite fetish's and I want Margo's tits given a good slapping. As usual the rest is up to you.

I have spoken. I am your Master. You will obey...

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

i am glad that you enjoyed both my report and Chapter 2 of Cumplete. As for the result of the fight, i know what that will be... now all i have to do is to write it. As to 'The Good Life', i'm not sure how that will go at all. Certainly you shouldn't expect a laugh a minute as in the TV show - i'm nowhere near that good but i might be able to come up with my usual style of story based on the characters and situation. Would that suffice?

With regard to Paul - well, considering that he and i have only been having sex for less than a week, i'd not go as far as to say that he's a regular fuck. In fact i'm not too good at keeping men. One night stands and short term relationships are more the style of my life. Still, Paul is fun even if he has a tenancy to tie me up a lot. Once he's got me all bound up, he just gets on with his life, watching my TV, drinking my beer, eating my food while i'm left laying about helpless some where around my own flat. After a couple of hours or so, when he's ready, he'll wander over, untie my legs then fuck me. Then he'll untie the rest of me. And, actually, i have to admit to getting turned on by it all. Trouble is, it is cutting into my free time and hence my writing though i am doing a lot of thinking and planning while laying about!

With regard to the joint assignment with Paul, i've broached the subject with him but he doesn't seem too convinced about it. However, i have got him to agree to seeing what you propose before he comes to a final decision so if you'd care to send down your proposal, i'll see what he says then.

Until then, obediently yours,

NNN

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

Please find enclosed Chapter 5 of 'A Night on the Wards'. i hope you enjoy it.

May i beg to inform you that i have not, as yet, received any instructions pertaining to the assignment you were planning for Paul and i to jointly carry out. Has it gone missing or have you more pressing matters to attend to?

Obediently yours,

NNN.

This chapter is now available for downloading elsewhere on this site.

TO - Night Nurse
FROM - Master

I have been extremely busy and weighed down with the practicalities of life recently so I have not had much time to send your joint assignment.

I will take it that paul is willing to co-operate.

What I want you to do is to recreate the assignment that you had so much trouble with. The one where you were ordered to be seen in public with spunk on your face. I want you to get ready for a trip to the shops. Wear jeans and a dark coloured blouse with no bra or panties. Just before you leave you will get on your knees and beg paul to face fuck you and shoot his cum all over your face. If any of it drips from your chin onto your blouse then leave it there. You will spend at least one hour shopping with your face full of cum and paul will be next to you at all times feeling you up and openly calling you a slut so that people can hear. I want paul to stop you in the middle of a busy store and undo the zip on your jeans and pull the hole wide open. He will also unbutton your blouse to the point where your tits are almost hanging out. Before you return home you will stand in a queue and piss yourself, at which point will call you a dirty bitch pointing out to everybody that you have pissed yourself. You can then go home and have a good long fuck.

I have spoken. I am your Master. You will obey...

TO - Night Nurse
FROM - Master

Chapter 5 of Wards scored a generous 7 out of ten. It was beautifully written as always and made me want to book a holiday to a paradise island all of my own but what about the fucking SEX. One miserly rape scene is hardly enough to get me or your audience jacking off in a wild lustful frenzy is it?

Perhaps paul is fucking you far too often and so your thoughts are elsewhere. From now on you will only give him access to your cunt, ass, tits or mouth twice a week and that's a strict order. I want you hot and frustrated when you write for me so tell paul his bad news.

Although I know what's best for my whore and I think that I am more than generous I also think that you may feel that I am unfair at times but never forget my little Naughty Night Nurse that you are my sex slave slut and you will do as your master orders.

I have spoken. I am your Master. You will obey...

TO - Master
FROM - Paul

When I arrived at the slag's place today she had the cheek to tell me that, on your orders, she couldn't let me fuck her because I'd already done it with her twice this week! Where the hell do you get off telling me what the hell I can or can't do? If I want to fuck her, then I'll do it, when I want, where I want and how I want.

Needless to say, I've had to teach the bitch a lesson for such insolence. A simple knocking about to start with before tying her to the bed with her legs spread wide. Then I'm sure you can guess what I did to her. That makes three times this week. What you going to do about it? And once I've sent this, I'm going up there to give her a repeat performance. Though if the stupid little cunt doesn't stop with her crying, I might have to teach her another lesson before going down on her.

Paul. (And that's with a capital 'P', thank you!)

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

i guess that i owe you an apology as well as an explanation regarding the message you will have received yesterday.

i wasn't expecting Paul to call round that evening, but he did. i'd just got out of the shower after getting up, ready to go to work, when the doorbell rang so i wrapped a couple of towels round myself and went to see who it was. i was surprised to see it was Paul but i 'invited' him in - to be honest, i didn't have much choice. Paul insists that i am naked whenever he is visiting me and so i dropped the towel. It very quickly became clear just why he'd called round and it was also clear that he'd been drinking. He started to kiss me and to feel me up; i could see where this was going and so i tried to push him back and to explain that we couldn't do 'it' this evening as you had instructed me that i could only allow him to fuck me twice a week and that we'd already done that. i'd expected a bad reaction but not as violent as he became. Basically, he told me that he'd take me whenever he wanted and then he started to hit me. He hit me several times and then forced me into the bedroom where he threw me onto the bed and, using the ropes that are already tied to the bed legs there, strapped me down. And then he screwed me. i told him to stop, but he was deaf to what i was saying and once he'd finished, he got off me and walked out of the bedroom. Later, after i discovered his message on my psion, i realised what he was doing then, but at the time i didn't know what he was up to. i could hear him moving round my kitchen, helping himself to some more drink and a snack. i asked him to let me go but he wouldn't. i told him that i'd be late for work but he still didn't let me go. Then, at about midnight, he came back into the room and fucked me again. He then dressed and, after untying just my left wrist, left. It took me a while to free myself and then i went to the bathroom to tidy myself up. i've got a black eye, a puffed up lower lip and several bruises on my body and my wrists and ankles are badly chaffed. i phoned the hospital and told them i wasn't feeling well and wouldn't be in.

That was yesterday. Today i am at work but i'm not feeling too good as i'm stiff and sore. Needless to say, that black mama on the day shift took one look at me and then had to struggle to hide a smile. You could just see her thinking that i'd just got all i deserved. Bitch!

Anyway, there's been no sign of Paul since he left last night so i don't know where i stand as far as he's concerned. i'll let you know what's going on as soon as i'm able.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.