E-Mails To My Master - Cover

E-Mails To My Master

Copyright© 2001 by Naughty Night Nurse

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A transcription of E-Mails sent between myself and my Master including his orders to me and my reports back.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

TO - Master
FROM - Night Nurse

Dear Daddy,

I'm sorry to tell you this, but I've gotten myself into a little trouble here at school. After lights out the other night, one of the other girls and me snuck out of the Convent and thumbed a lift to town where we bought some tickets at the cinema to see "The Knight's Tale". Both Fiona and I enjoyed the film but we knew that we'd be lucky to get a lift back and that it would be a long, cold walk.

Little did we know just how wrong we'd be for as we left the fleapit the first thing we spotted was a police car parked at the kerb. The two officers spotted our school uniforms and instantly knew what we were up to. They opened the car doors and climbed out; both were young and both were smiling. "Get into the back of the car, girls," one told us. Even if we weren't in training, we would have done what we were told - they were the police after all. They then took us round to the police station and instructed us to go inside where they explained the situation to an older sergeant sitting behind a desk who looked us up and down before tutting sharply at us. "You two trainees then?" Both Fiona and I nodded. "Are you marked?"

"Marked, sir?" I asked, puzzled by what he meant.

"Have you had your de-flowering ceremony yet? Once you have, you get tattooed to show this. Have you been de-flowered?"

"No, sir. Not yet. My daddy is coming over soon to assist..."

"And my uncle will be flying in for the same weekend," added Fiona.

"Hmmm... very well. I'll call the Father and let him know that you'll be spending the night with us. Boys," he called to the constables who had brought us here, "take 'em downstairs and process them. But they're not marked so don't play with them. Have fun, but no touching..."

The two constables smiled and agreed that they understood. "But next time we find you girls..." they told us before leading us out of the office and down some stairs into the holding area below. "Now we have to fill out some forms," they said, each of them taking one of us girls to a table where they proceeded to fill in some forms that started with our names and ended with us giving a short description of what we'd been up too. The officer with me then proceeded to record my fingerprints, holding my hand in his as he rolled the tips of my fingers over the ink pad and then the paper. As he did so, his other hand cupped my breast sending a shiver through me. "I thought you weren't supposed to touch?" I asked.

"There's touching and touching, slag!" he snapped, "And having a quick feel of your tit isn't the sort of touching the sarge meant. Besides, aren't you being taught not to question a man?"

I looked at the floor knowing that I was wrong. "Yes, sir," I replied. "Sorry sir."

"I should think so to. Now we need to take some photos. Come with me..." Then, placing his hand on my bottom, he escorted me out of that room and into another where a camera was set up opposite a wall painted white but with black lines dividing it into two inch wide segments. Fiona was already there having her picture taken. She was stark naked and holding a small board over her tummy with a number written on it. "Right, slut," my officer snapped, "strip off and get ready to be recorded."

As I slowly undressed, Fiona was told to turn to first the right and then the left to have her profiles taken. It was really odd this - I mean, I'd undressed before the Father but, outside of my family and members of the clergy, these two Garda officers were the first men I'd undressed before. We'd been taught how to do this at the convent but theory and practice are two different things and, to be honest, undressing before a interested man for the first time was hugely embarrassing... but I managed to do it. Once the last of my clothing had been removed, the man looked me up and down. "Big tits for a schoolgirl," he commented approvingly.

"Thank you, sir."

"Now, stand over there, hold this sign and face front." Then came the business of having my photographs taken in the nude. "We'll circulate these to all the other stations in Ireland," the officer said. "Let our colleagues know what you look like... in case you cause trouble again."

Fiona and I were then taken to a cell where we were held overnight. Needless to say, the two officers spent a little time with us before they left. During this period they 'assisted us with our education' as the put it by teaching us how to give a man a good back massage followed by what they termed 'hand-relief'. Doing that was a very odd feeling in that it was the first time that I'd ever touched an erect male thingy. I think that my technique might have been a bit crude to start with but, under the officer's direction, I got better and he was soon moaning and writhing about on the bunk. Taking your advice, daddy, I made sure that my face was just above his thingy when he started to shout that he was coming so that when he finally shot his load of sperm, it exploded into my face which seemed to make him smile even more. I then rubbed his sperm into my skin in order to improve my complexion. The officer departed, as did the one that Fiona had been 'helping', leaving us girls alone in the cell. It was cold in there and the blankets on the bunks were thin so it wasn't long before we decided to sleep in the one bunk, cuddling into each other to keep warm.

The next morning we were woken early and given some thin porridge which we eat in the cell while various officers came and went so that they could look at us and better recall who we were if we were naughty again. Several made us stand and and turn right round so they could better imprint on their minds our features. We were then allowed to dress and, with our wrists handcuffed behind our backs, we were taken to a police car and driven back to the convent.

At the front door we were met by the Deputy who escorted us to the main hall where Assembly was still going on. Fiona and I were taken up on stage before the whole school (not just the trainees) still in handcuffs and our crime exposed to the entire student body. It was a totally humiliating experience and I spent most of the time looking down at my feet and wishing that the ground would open up and swallow me. But on the other hand, there was an ache in my groin just like when I looked at those pictures of naked men. Is this the start of what you meant when you said I would learn to gain pleasure from pain and humiliation? When the Mother Superior had finished her speech, the police uncuffed us and the Deputy took us away to Father Murphy's study. Here Fiona and I were again reprimanded before being forced to bend over and to lift our skirts so that we could receive twelve strokes each from the Father's cane. By the time he'd finished, both Fiona and I were crying because of the pain but I have to say that the humiliation of being paraded before all the other girls was worse than the beating... though it did have its compensations! The Father instructed us rejoin out class and then dismissed us.

The rest of the morning was a very uncomfortable one for, as you will know, we have to always lift our skirts before sitting so that our bare cheeks make contact with the seat... in this case a simple wooden chair with no padding or covering at all... and a glowing bum, when pressed against such an unforgiving surface, causes the owner to squirm about like mad.

At morning break, most of the girls were sympathetic towards both Fiona and myself but the cow I'd been told to beat with a paddle a few days ago was anything but. She spent the entire break teasing and taunting me. Eventually my temper snapped and I moved quickly towards her. Clearly expecting the usual rather ineffective cat-fight, the bitch stood her ground... but my right hook whistled passed her defences and connected smack over her eye. She sat down on her rump with a thump and a string of curses. Just then a sister started to walk over to see what was going on and everyone scattered. Nothing has come of this officially so I'm assuming that the lass kept her mouth shut but I'm expecting her to try to get some measure of revenge on me at some point. Clearly she didn't realise that I'd grown up in a house full of boys and, when you do, even a little sister has to learn to defend herself... though I accept that such things will have changed when I come home... but I can still use such skills against other women, can't I daddy?

Well, I think I'm going to bed now and that I'll be sleeping on my tummy tonight. Sitting down while I wrote this has kind of taken a lot out of me. Maybe I can get Fiona to rub some cold cream onto my buttocks if I offer to do the same for her?

Hope to hear from you soon, daddy.

Love and kisses,

Sharon.


TO - Night Nurse
FROM - Master

Dear Sharon

You should have seen Tommy's face light up when I told him of his invite. "A Nun" he said "I'm actually going to shag a nun, I can't believe it dad! But won't she be just as tight if not tighter than all the other holes I've tried?" Patting him on the head I said, "No son, this hole has been specially prepared over the years for dicks like yours. It's a little known secret but women of the cloth have always had a special relationship with Donkeys that spans way back to the birth of Jesus." Tommy rubbed his hands together and shot off to the bathroom.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.