Waitress After Hours - Cover

Waitress After Hours

by 53550

Copyright© 2024 by 53550

BDSM Sex Story: A waitress teach a lesson to a perv.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Masturbation   Big Breasts   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   .

Daniel entered the diner around 12:00 AM, shortly before closing time. He was a rich businessman, one who thinks he’s in charge of the world and owns everything. But there’s one thing men like him love more than power: beautiful girls.

Her eyes rested on Emily. Her beautiful long red hair fell on her big breasts, covered by the white uniform, which let her nipples glimpse. The stockings, also white, wrapped her long legs, squeezing her thighs, barely covered by a super tight skirt. Obviously, it was a design choice of her boss. The blouse of the uniform tightened her hips, highlighting her tits. The girl, in her twenties, was forced to keep the first two buttons undone, otherwise they would have blown away. This left a beautiful cleavage in sight, attracting the eyes of many men. She wore a nice pair of stilettos, which made it difficult to walk, but easy to fantasize for the men who stared at her.

Daniel sat down at a table and started reading the menu. He glanced more at Emily’s cleavage, who struggled to smile at him.

“Waitress? I’d like to order!” Daniel called, with a smirk on his face.

The girl, who did not have much sympathy for the man and his perverted peeks, approached with professionalism, taking the notebook of the orders in hand.

“Tell me.” Emily observed Daniel, “If he weren’t a pathetic pervert, I might try hitting on him, he has a pretty face,” she thought to herself.

“I would like to have as a first course a dish of spaghetti to the specialty of the house, as second a pork steak and as sweet this beautiful cake!” The man vigorously grabbed Emily’s ass, which was not even surprised since it was part of the routine.

The waitress took his hand off her ass and, with an extremely forced smile, answered “This ... cake is not on the menu”

“Oh, come on! I’m sure a beautiful girl like you has a lot to offer. How about I give you a rich tip and you let me in the back?”

His dirty joke almost made Emily look disgusted, but all these years she had learned that anger would only bring her trouble, so she declined the offer and returned to the counter, passing the command to the chef.

“Another one?” asked Gwenda, the beautiful chef.

“Fucking pig, the only reason I don’t do anything is because I should listen to his manic screams in case he gets pissed off, and since I don’t work overtime, I don’t want to be here after hours.” Snorted.

“Overtime, huh?” Gwenda muttered.

“What?” Emily became curious. In Gwenda’s thirty years of life, he had had many such experiences, and had learned many painful punishments. The two spent whole nights talking, while she told Emily what she had done. The two did not hide the fact that they had fantasized about doing those things with their boss, nor did they touch each other thinking about their past experiences.

“What if I could find a way to punish him and make us pay overtime?” Gwenda asked, grinning.

“Get paid to kick a pervert in the balls? We should change jobs!” joked Emily.

“Leave it to me.” she smiled, “Now, offer his “little friend” some hot coffee.”

Emily choked a grin, as she had to go back to serving. She took the boiling pot of coffee and went to Daniel.

“Can I pour some coffee, sugar?”

Daniel agreed, peering into the cleavage. This distracted him from the “slipping” of the waitress, who emptied the carafe on his balls.

“Fuck! Holy shit! What the fuck are you doing you stupid bitch? It burn!”

Gwenda chuckled, looking out the kitchen window at what happened.

“I’m sorry! I’ll take care of it!” Emily grabbed some napkins and, under the guise of agitation, slapped the man’s balls.

“Off! What the fuck are you doing, bitch! Leave it to me!” he took her napkins out of his hand and swabbed his pants, soaked in coffee. After faking another apology, the waitress offered the man the whole meal and went to get his first plate, shaking his ass to let him cool down.

“The sexy, ditzy girl’s trick still works, I see,” commented the chef, as she passed the pasta to the girl. “ Good slap, girl!”

“Oh, trust me that was nothing compared to what we’re going to do to him next.” the waitress smiled, then brought the plate to the man.

“Here you go, and sorry again!”

“You better hope the food’s good, or I swear I’ll buy this place and make you and that whore chef work as strippers.”

“I’m sure it tastes great! We used a secret ingredient just for you! Compliments of the chef.”

The man began to eat, savoring the spaghetti. After a few minutes he felt his mouth numb, then his body, then nothing.

When Daniel woke up he looked around. He felt cold all over his body and could not touch his feet on the ground. Actually, he didn’t feel his legs at all.

“Hey Gwenda, the pig is awake!” shouted a familiar voice

Slowly the man realized where he was. He was hanging by the hands, bound properly, to a hook in a cold room, completely naked.

“What the fuck?!” he exclaimed.

“Calm down, nobody can hear you screaming anyway. Save your voice for when you really have to.” said the waitress.

Daniel tried to wriggle, but the rope was too tight, and his legs didn’t respond to the brain’s commands.

“What did you bitches do to me?”

“You should be afraid of what we’re gonna do to you, you stupid pervert,” Gwenda exclaimed.

At that moment Daniel realized two things. The first one was that the cold room was empty and disabled, if not for the lights, probably due to maintenance. That would have saved him from getting hypothermia. The second is that in front of him were the chef and the waitress, completely naked apart for their stockings and the very, very pointed heels.

“We hit the jackpot! Look at the big balls it has. They’ll be easier to hit.” Emily was very happy, while Gwenda was smiling. For her, men’s nuts were all the same, the important thing is that they hurt if you hit them.

“Hit? What the fuck are you gonna do to me? Free me! Now! You stu-”

Emily smashed her pretty foot between the man’s balls, and he howled in pain. The impact resonated throughout the room, even surprising Gwenda.

“Fuck girl, you’re good!”

“Let’s just say I have a little pent-up anger about all the harassment at work” with a wide and sadistic smile, she turned to look straight into the eyes Daniel, who was still sore “And I can’t wait to vent”

“W-what do you want...?”

“It’s not that hard to understand. You’re a pig who harrass women, so as it’s supposed to be, we’re gonna kick your balls until we feel satisfied.” Gwenda flexes her legs, showing more muscles than Emily and Daniel could imagine. “I warn you, it will hurt a lot!”

“Fuck! Where were you hiding all those muscles?” Emily exclaimed.

“Years of training just to make these two bad girls hurt men, honey” smiled “Oh, before I forget” the woman turned back to the man “We injected anesthetic into your legs, so you can not close them, but hey, it’s temporary.” The woman swung her leg back “Although, I don’t guarantee you can still walk after the anesthetic wears off!”

SPLAT.

The woman’s heels slammed between Daniel’s balls, who crossed his eyes and began coughing from pain. The woman kicked five more times, nailing him perfectly every time. Feeling the man’s testicles deformed under his powerful kick reminded the woman of the good ol’ days when she did it daily. And God knows she loved that feeling. The idea that her blow could incapacitate a man, or even make him infertile for life, gave her a shot of power that she loved so bad.

“WOW! You strike to castrate or what?! Give me some fun too. I’m the victim here.” Emily smiled with amusement as she took aim, swinging back her long, sensual leg.

“Take this, you dirty rich pig!”

SBAM

Her foot hit the right nuts, flying high, near the tip of the dick.

“Arrrgh!” Daniel yelled, trying to free himself, wriggling with all of himself.

“That’s for grabbing my ass, loser!” she slammed the tip of her shoe in his left nut, creating a bruise and shooting it even higher than the right.

“Fuck you, you disgusting pig!” This time, the tip hit the under of the scrotum, making poor Daniel see stars, who was desperately screaming in pain.

“Fuck you!”

CRACK

“Stupid!”

SPLAT

“Pig!”

THUD

“Loser!”

CRUNCH

Emily spit in his face, centering his cheek.

“You make me sick, you fucking pervert.” SBAM This time the kick came from behind, killing the scream of pain in the man’s throat. Gwenda had gone around and stuck his instep in his balls, harder than before.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.