Strip, No Tease - Cover

Strip, No Tease

by Titmouse

Copyright© 2001 by Titmouse

Erotica Sex Story: What we did after she took it all off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   .

©1997, All Rights Reserved

Carrie raised a hand to the top button of her blouse. "So, you wanna see 'em?" she asked.

"Sure," I said. "I've been wondering what they looked like since we met."

"I know you have," she said. "I see you looking at them all the time. I thought that tonight you deserved to find out."

Carrie slowly began to unfasten the buttons. She moved her hips to the slow rhythm of music from the radio. As her hands moved downward, the blouse opened gradually, revealing the tops of her breasts cupped in a lavender bra. The round tops plunged into a deep cleavage. I watched her, daydreaming about running my tongue down between her large, soft tits.

Carrie released another button, allowing the blouse to gap farther apart. She slid a hand inside it and cupped her own breast, just as I would have liked to do. She squeezed it, eyes closed to savor the sensation, and ran her thumb and finger down to the tip where her nipple was raising a bump under the fabric, pinching and pulling on it. Then she resumed her job of unbuttoning.

At last, the two sides of her blouse separated. Carrie turned her back to me, gave me a coy look over her shoulder, and let the blouse slip down and off her arms. She tossed it onto a nearby chair. Swaying to the music gracefully, she crossed her arms in front of her, hugging herself with a hand on each shoulder. She stoked at each bra strap with her fingers, first one and then the other, until both had slipped over her shoulders.

Still with her back to me, Carrie reached up and slipped the catch on her bra. She crossed her arms across her breasts again to hold the bra in place and turned back to face me. She twisted her shoulders slowly and sensuously, making the bra straps slide down lower and, with only slightly revealing glimpses of more breast, worked the strap on one side down past her elbow and slipped her arm free. Then she did the same with her other arm.

Now, only Carrie's crossed arms kept the bra in place. Slowly, she lowered the left side, exposing more of the top of her breast until the rosy region around her nipple showed, and then the nipple itself peeked free, erect and taut. Carrie dropped her arm and the bra fell away, exposing her left breast.

"That's the smaller one," she said.

"Looks fine to me," I told her.

Carrie's left hand still held the remaining bra cup over her right breast. She squeezed herself, then moved her hand underneath her breast to lift it, offering it to me. She pulled the bra away and let it slide to the floor. Turning slightly to one side, Carrie pulled her shoulders back, then turned back the other way, displaying her tits from both sides.

"What do you think?" she said.

"They're beautiful," I told her. "They're perfect!"

"Do you think so?" she asked, as if bemused by the idea. Carrie crossed her arms behind her head, making her breasts jut out even more prominently, and shook them gently from side to side. "Well," she said, "is there anything else you'd like to see?"

"I'd like to see it all," I said. "I want to see everything."

"There's an idea," Carrie admitted. She pressed a finger against her lips, thinking. "Well, okay."

Carrie dropped her hands to the waist of her skirt. She found the zipper at the side and slid it down. With a rocking motion of her hips, she slowly worked the skirt over her fanny and let it fall to the floor, then stepped out of it daintily. After she laid it carefully across the chair arm, she did the same with the dark purple slip. She wasn't wearing nylons, just high-cut panties in a lavender color that matched the bra she had been wearing. Carrie turned her back toward me, glanced over her shoulder and smiled, and rolled the panties over her hips and down her thighs, revealing a smooth, well-toned butt.

"Nice?" she asked.

"You bet," I assured her.

"Well," Carrie said, reaching for her blouse, "unless you..."

"Wait a minute," I protested. "I haven't seen everything!"

"Oh," she said, still acting bemused. "That's right, I guess you haven't." With an impish expression, she stepped to the sofa and turned to face me, keeping her thighs pressed tightly together. Only her dark bush showed above them. Then she sat on the sofa, still keeping her knees together. Carrie looked at me and, when she was sure she had my attention, relaxed her legs and slowly let her knees fall apart.

"Can you see all right?" she asked solicitously.

"Not quite," I said.

"Here, then," Carrie said, scooting her butt forward on the sofa and spreading her legs wide. The dark rose color of her pussy lips showed between her legs, slightly open and glistening with dampness. "Now can you see?"

"Yes," I said. "Now I can see."

"Do you like what you see?" Carrie asked me.

"Of course I do," I said. "You're beautiful."

Carrie licked a finger and then slipped it between the lips of her pussy. She moved it up to the button of her clit and rolled it around. She put her finger into her mouth again, then moved it back to her pussy and slowly inserted it between the lips and into her cunt. When it was all the way in, Carrie rolled her wrist around, rotating her finger up inside her. Then she slipped it out again, now wet with her juices, and teased her clit again with her fingertip. She closed her eyes and took a ragged breath. Then she opened them again and looked at me.

"So," she asked, "is looking all you want to do?"

Instead of answering, I went down on my hands and knees and crawled across the room to her. Kneeling in front of her, I put a hand on each thigh and spread them wide apart. The lips of her pussy opened slightly, revealing the slick bud of her clit and hinting at the opening of her deeper channel. I leaned forward and buried my face in her pussy.

First, I stuck my tongue as deep into her cunt as I could and forced it back and forth and in and out. Then, I licked upward toward her clit. Carrie moved her hand out of the way. I flicked her clit with my tongue, chewed on the lips of her pussy, and wrapped my mouth around her clit and rubbed it vigorously with my tongue.

Carrie seemed to like that. She rolled her hips, pushing up against my wickedly teasing tongue and moaning softly.

"God," she said. "I'm so ready. I could cum just like this." She was very wet, and not just from my kisses.

"Be my guest," I told her. "I want you to cum."

With a gasp, she reached forward with both hands and pulled my head into her cunt. I lashed at her clit with my tongue, and Carrie bucked her hips up at me in increasingly convulsive jerks.

"Oh, jeez!" she gasped. "I'm so close, baby. Lick it for me, honey, please! Make me cum!"

Her hands were pressing my mouth hard against her pussy. My tongue and lips flicked and sucked and pushed into her and rolled her clit and nibbled at it and licked and hummed. I sucked on her clit like it was a nipple. I shook my head from side to side, holding it in my lips. Then I lapped at it like a dog -- strong, long licks.

With a shudder and a gasp, Carrie came convulsively. She pushed her pussy at my mouth and humped on my tongue.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.