The Box - Cover

The Box

by Mitzi May

Copyright© 2001 by Mitzi May

Lesbian Fetish Sex Story: Miranda has been left bitter, hurt and frustrated by a bad marriage. Her life takes a spectacular turn for the better when her lesbian friend invites her to the local fetish club

Caution: This Lesbian Fetish Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   .

"Oh My GAWD," Miranda exclaimed as she gazed at herself in the mirror. "You are such a slut." She slowly ran her fingernail down the zipper at the front of the skimpy red PVC top, admiring the way it squeezed her heavy tits into two perfectly spherical bundles. She'd borrowed the top from Gina, along with a black leather mini-skirt with an equally prominent zip up the front. The stockings, suspenders, boots and silk G-string were her own, after an afternoon's intensive retail therapy. "If this doesn't work, I'll become a goddam nun."

Giving her own tits a playful squeeze, Miranda tried to remember the last time anyone else paid them any real attention. Jamie had never been particularly interested. At first she accepted his claim to be 'more of an ass guy,' then after they got married he soon lost interest in sex altogether. She knew he wasn't impotent, sometimes he would get an unexpected erection when they were watching a movie or a football game on TV. Desperate for any physical contact, she would gently unbutton his flies, and drop her mouth over his stiff cock, running her tongue around the head and swallowing him deep into her throat. Jamie would just put his hands behind his head, close his eyes and lean back, while Miranda sucked him to a finish. With one hand inside her own panties, Miranda would try to bring herself to a short, less-than satisfying climax before he shot his hot jizz down her throat and calmly sent her off to the kitchen for a beer.

The only other kind of sex Jamie seemed interested in was anal. It was their fifth anniversary when he first suggested it, and Miranda was horrified at the thought. But it was their special day and she didn't want to refuse him, so after sending him out to the 24-hour drugstore for some KY, they retired to bed and she took great pleasure in seductively stripping and positioning herself on hands and knees, before slowly lubricating her ass in front of him. When he first pushed inside her she gave an involuntary scream from the pain, she didn't think she could take it for more than a few seconds. But as she relaxed, a new feeling overtook her. Her beloved husband was fucking her, filling her, uniting with her for the first time in years and as her desire grew she dropped a hand to her pussy and soon was screaming in pleasure, not pain.

They repeated the session every few weeks for another couple of years. At least it was a sex life, Miranda thought, even if her pussy was aching to be filled full of cock and she had to ask for a padded chair at work. It did not make much sense to her, until three months ago. Of course she should have guessed long before, but she was blinded by love. Everything just fell into place when Jamie ran off with Brian, the coach of his office softball team.

She was devastated for months. She felt betrayed, humiliated and her ass still hurt. What made it worse was that office-gossip Elaine was a friend of a friend of Brian's wife, and within days Miranda's sorry story was all over her company. The hazards of internal e-mail. Miranda knew that everybody was laughing at her behind her back, and when the tall, flame-haired graphic designer Gina leaned over her desk one day and said, 'hey, I was sorry to hear about your marriage,' Miranda just scowled back and waited for the punchline. She did not expect the what followed. "I guess I've been through something similar. If you need to talk to someone, why not come over to mine and we'll have a drink."

More out of surprise than anything else, Miranda said yes, and that evening, over a large bottle of vodka, Gina told her story. She too, had been married young to her first love. "And when did you realise he was gay?" asked Miranda.

"I didn't." Gina cracked a tiny smile and looked calmly into Miranda's eyes for a reaction. "I realised I was gay."

Miranda took a long, long drink of vodka and Coke and tried not to look shocked. She obviously failed, as Gina laughed loudly.

"Don't worry, I'm not planning to seduce you tonight, I just thought it might help if I explained what I went through." Miranda tried not to think about the significance of that word 'tonight', and sat back to listen. As Gina described how she had lied to herself, her family and her friends from her adolescence, through her teenage relationships, trying to convince herself her 'perverted' desires would pass like a phase. She really did love her husband, but when she allowed herself to be seduced by the keynote speaker at a women designer's conference, she knew her life would never be the same, and told her husband that it was over.

Two things happened as Gina told her tale. Firstly, Miranda began to forgive Jamie, realising the pain he must have been going through, and even feeling sorry for him. Secondly, Gina and Miranda became best friends.


As she studied herself in the mirror, Miranda did the sums. Eight years of marriage, two years of engagement, and in ten years she had never touched another man. Before she met Jamie she was a virgin, the closest to sex she had come was at a party when she was fifteen. She'd been necking on the dancefloor with a senior, when the gulps of rum she'd taken from his bottle hit her hard. She ran out into the garden for some fresh air, with the boy loping after her. As her head cleared, she kissed him again, their breathing got heavier and he ran his clumsy hand over her swelling adolescent boobs. She squirmed slightly as she felt the heat growing between her legs.

"P-p-please, can I see them?" the boy breathed, looking down at the hard buttons which were now unmissable beneath her blouse. She was about to slap him when an irresistable, almost painfully sexual urge began in her pussy and spread to the tips of her nipples. Without a word, she stepped back slightly, checked over each shoulder that they were alone, and unbuttoned her blouse. Even at 15 she had a 34D bra and as she pulled down the material the boy gasped at the sight of her two creamy orbs and the pink nipples pointing straight out at him.

Almost in awe, he cupped her tits in his hands and gave them a painfully delicious squeeze. Miranda was suddenly so horny she would have done anything for that spotty youth. She'd read about 'giving head' in her Mom's magazines, and decided that even if she wasn't going to lose her cherry tonight, at least she would give this boy, and herself, something to remember the evening by.

Without a word, she reached for his flies and unbuttoned them. She pushed her hand inside and felt the thick fleshy rod between her fingers. Dropping to her knees, she pulled it gently into the open, but before she could do anything else the boy groaned loudly, his cock jerked in her hand and a thick white stripe of creamy cum splashed across her exposed tits and dribbled down her cleavage. The boy swore, muttered something about being sorry, pushed himself back in his jeans and ran off in embarassment.

Miranda felt a mixture of disappointment and excitement. She would have liked more of a chance to play with her first cock, but at the same time, knowing that her young body could have such a spectacular impact on a man nearly three years older than her gave her an enormous, horny thrill. She buttoned her blouse and left immediately through the back gate, without even saying goodbye to her friends. As soon as she was home she ran to her room, stripped off in front of the mirror and studied the cum still drying on her breasts. Looking at herself, dropping a hand to her burning pussy, she felt like a woman for the very first time.


Standing now in front of a different mirror, Miranda wondered what had become of that brazen young girl. Twenty eight years-old, and never had a decent fuck in her life. Well she was a new woman now, and from tonight, she would behave like it. As the doorbell rang, she unzipped her top a few inches to allow a handsome cleavage to spring into view, and she went to let in the girls.

"Wow," said Gina, as she stepped into the hall, squeaking slightly in a rubber dress. "I mean, like, wow."

"Thanks hon," replied Miranda with a wink. "Just remember, it's not for you. Hi, you must be Jill and Cindy." Miranda had never met Gina's friends before. Jill was tall and dykey, with short hair, a battle-axe tattoo on her shoulder, wearing leather jeans, a plain black t-shirt and and a studded collar round her neck. Cindy was a big girl, squeezed into a black corset which made her huge tits stand up like footballs, with long blond hair flowing down her back.

"Club Climax watch out," said Miranda as she showed everyone into the living room. "The babes are about."

Club Climax was the desJilltion for the evening. At first Gina had been reluctant to let Miranda join her monthly foray into the fetish scene. But as they were arguing about it, Gina made the mistake of saying, "The thing is, sweetie, I think deep down you might be a bit of a prude."

That settled it. Miranda was willing to be accused of many things, she might be inexperienced, she might be naïve, but she was certainly not a prude. And she was determined to prove it. She didn't know much about the club, only that it was a mixed gay/straight event, where people would meet up to put their favourite fantasies into practice. "It's not a sex club," Gina explained. "It's not a swing party, and it's not an orgy. Most people go with their partners. But if you want to explore your own sexuality, then it's the only place to be."


Within minutes of walking down the steps at the club's entrance, Miranda knew she was in the only place to be. Her head swam with the sheer sexuality of the people around her. As Jill went to the bar and Cindy took their coats to the cloakroom, Miranda gazed around the room with her mouth hanging slightly open. The sound system was beating out some loud, psychedelic funk and on the dancefloor a woman dressed from throat to foot in a black PVC catsuit was rubbing herself up and down the leg of a muscular guy wearing shiny black shorts, a leather waistcoat and an officer's cap. Two women in Police uniforms were kissing deeply alongside them and all around dancers in various styles of dress and undress were strutting and stroking their stuff. Miranda looked up at the DJ booth and saw a huge, gorgeous olive-skinned guy, bare-chested between bleached denim jeans and a white cowboy hat, bending over the decks.

"So whaddaya think?" Gina shouted across.

"It's quite something," Miranda yelled back. "I don't know whether to run away or just go up to the booth and fuck that DJs brains out."

"Actually I think he's gay."

"Aren't they all!"

"Later I'll take you downstairs, which will really open your eyes. But first how about we dance awhile?"

For the next couple of hours the four girls kicked up a storm on the dancefloor. Most people knew Gina, Jill and Cindy were dykes, so they assumed Miranda was too. So while Miranda wasn't getting too many offers, she was having a great time dancing, and if she were honest, she was quite enjoying flirting with some of the women. It was a man she was after, but she was discovering something of an adventurous side to her nature.

As they danced, Miranda noticed three beautiful girls dancing nearby with their tops off, tits bared to the world. Gina caught her staring.

"I'm beginning to think you might not be so straight after all" she shouted in her ear.

"Sorry, Gina, it's not so much the tits, it's the act of showing them that I find, well, exciting."

"So go with it." Miranda took a moment to realise what Gina meant. She was about to say no, when the same feeling she remembered from all those years ago in the garden began to grow from her pussy. She smiled, but didn't move.

Gina smiled back and without another word, reached for the zip on the front of Miranda's top. Slowly but firmly she began to pull it down. More than a few dancers had been admiring Miranda's bouncing boobs all evening and several pairs of eyes suddenly fixed on her cleavage. As Gina pulled the zipper down click by click, Miranda felt her nipples stiffen beneath the plastic and she could feel her pussy getting swollen and wet. The zip went all the way down to the bottom and with a sudden tug, the PVC came apart, hanging loose across her nipples.

Miranda gasped slightly as Gina stepped round behind her, and pulled the top off her shoulders, letting the warm air blow across her tits. With a sudden rush of adrenalin and sexually-charged liberation, Miranda gave a whoop, placed her hands on her head and spun round to show the world her fabulous breasts. Suddenly people everywhere were clapping, cheering and whistling, and Miranda felt more sexy than she had ever felt before. But what happened next surprised even her. The other three topless dancers waltzed straight over towards her and one, a young spiky-haired brunette kissed Miranda firmly on the lips. The other two leant down, and gently began to lick and suck on her nipples. A charge ran through her body like an electric shock, she kissed the brunette back, and quivered at the sensation of having her breasts tickled and aroused. She thought she was about to cum on the spot when the three girls left as suddenly as they had arrived. Eyes wide, almost pleading, she looked at Gina.

"Now, I really, really need a fuck."

"My girl, I think you're ready for the dungeon."


As Gina led her through the dark, unmarked door behind the bar, Miranda sensed that something heavier than a bit of fancy dress and exhibitionism was in the air. A stone staircase down into the basement was lit only by sporadic candles. As they reached the bottom, Gina turned round.

"Are you sure you are ready for this?"Miranda swallowed hard. She was nervous, but fascinated to see what was happening, and dammit, she was horny as hell. There was no way she was backing out now.

"Lets go for it."

As they stepped inside, Miranda struggled to see anything at all through the gloomy light and dry ice. There were plenty people around, but she could hardly make out their faces. The noise from upstairs was muffled, and she thought she could hear moaning sounds from dark corners of the room. The sudden crack of a whip was unmistakeable.

Following Gina through the darkness, a tall man stepped in between them, stopping Miranda in her tracks. She made out a white smile, and she was about to smile back when she felt a rough tickle across her nipple. She looked down to see a thick leather flogger being gently scraped across her naked tits. It freaked her out just a touch, but the thrill was undeniable.

"Hey there," he said, in a firm but gentle voice. "Are you top or bottom?"

Miranda was quite stumped for words, but thankfully Gina came to her rescue.

"Let's just say she's yet to decide," she answered, shouldering him out the way, and taking Miranda's hand. "Stay close sweetie or you'll get yourself in trouble. Here, come see this." Gina led the way to the far wall, where a small crowd was gathered behind a rope. Gina used some elbow power to open a space and pulled Miranda in to see the attraction.

It took a few seconds for her eyes to adjust and focus on the scene before them. Two pillars stood about 4' apart, and between them was a man wearing nothing but a full-leather face mask and a solid chrome posing pouch. His hands and feet were cuffed to metal hooks in the pillars so that his legs and arms were pulled wide and tight. Behind him and slightly to one side, stood a stunningly beautiful woman with jet black hair in a ponytail all the way down her back, wearing only knee high boots and arm-length leather gloves. She was holding a huge bullwhip in her left hand, and in her right she held a dog leash. At the other end of the leash was a shaven-headed young woman, naked and head bowed on her hands and knees.

"That's Sinistra, the most famous dominatrix in the city. She's something, isn't she?" Gina looked at Miranda for a reply, but Miranda could only nod. Sinistra was well over six feet tall in her stiletto boots, and Miranda was shocked at how sexy she looked. "Maybe Gina's right about me," she thought. Sinistra began flicking her whip softly across the man's back, it didn't look too bad after all. Then she suddenly pulled her arm back and let fly with a full cracking stroke. The man screamed suddenly and even some of the audience gasped.

Sinistra looked down at her slavegirl. "Attend to him," she barked. The girl crawled over to the man, and kneeling up she put her hands around his waist and slowly licked her way up the red mark where a long welt was forming. Her task completed, Sinistra tugged on the lead and the girl crawled back toward her mistress. Sinistra pulled the girl to the toes of her boots and barked again. "Eat!"

Instantly the girl was up on her knees again, her hands gripping Sinistras buttocks and her face burying between the slightly open legs. Sinistra merely leaned her head back slightly and gazed at the ceiling, quickening breathing was the only sign of pleasure she showed. "Down Bitch" she ordered, and the girl crawled back to the sidelines as Sinistra lined up another crack of the whip.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.