Sister, Sister - Cover

Sister, Sister

Copyright© 2001 by Anonymous

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Nature always finds a way, even with the most unique sisters in history!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   School  

Male hormone pills or not, nature decides who is or isn't going to become pregnant!

A certain higher power decided that this oddity wasn't yet ready for another future participant into our already oddball existance.

We all felt sure daddy had gotten me pregnant, but it was not to be.

Then as fate would have it, we were all watching this story on cable about an artificially insemenated egg that helped an infertile man create his own child.

The child was born with male genetic coding, but had rudimentary female genitalia and no penis, at all!

We all cried somewhat until we realized that the boy has a normal life, except where sex is concerned.

But after puberty, this normal life will cease to be normal.

It won't necessarily become perverted, but it just won't be normal.

It will probably require some form of sex change operation on the genitalia, assuming he chooses to remain a "he".

It made us all pause for a moment in our tracks and rethink our need to push the envelope, so to speak.

Daddy even wrote in his diary that he was going to think long and hard (no pun intended) about whether to pursue trying to get either twin pregnant again.

For quite a while, we were the best foursome imaginable since we all had clits of our own. We knew exactly what made them tingle best. It's why lesbians claim that only women properly know how to induce clitoral orgasms in other women!

Mom didn't mind not having a penis of her own; she got plenty of double duty on any given evening.

The problem was our own wantonness. My sister and I, from the moment we first tasted sex with each other, knew we would have a difficult time if we ever had to separate.

Yet, within a few weeks of our starting college at Yale, Glen told me that she had met someone.

The boy reminded her of Freddie Mercury, handsome, full of zest and yet showing bi tendencies!

I smiled and encouraged her, but when I was alone the very next time, I cried until my eyes hurt!

Don't get me wrong. I love my sister and I really root for her. I cried simply out of despair for her discovery and now my possible lonliness, and I didn't dare entertain the thought that she should share this boy, although I knew in my bones that if Glen loved him, then so would I.

And I didn't tell our parents. Glen was old enough to decide for herself, even if we were social neophytes.

I would love to tell you about their fateful union, how Glen finally found the courage to warn her new friend that there was a secret she needed to reveal.

How, when he worried that she might have an STD and became relieved that such was NOT the case, he pressed himself towards her until she grabbed his hand and directed it to her penis, her erect and throbbing penis!

How he didn't recoil so much as his curiosity, his (medical?) curiosity took over and led him on a voyage of sexual discovery.

How, with a zeal Glen never expected, this boy rifled his tongue across her penis, only to discover her hidden vagina, as well!

How he performed orally, first taking Glen's penis into his mouth with such a sucking action that she reached orgasm.

How she was able to continue without missing a heartbeat and roll them until the boy was on top, still erect and needing her, even more!

How she allowed his penis to drill inside her and begin plunging away at her very depths, the pleasure so intense that Glen completely forgot about when in her cycle she was. There would be no safe sex. She couldn't stop now, even if she wanted!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.