Sister, Sister - Cover

Sister, Sister

Copyright© 2001 by Anonymous

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Nature always finds a way, even with the most unique sisters in history!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   School  

My queasiness turned out to be just the opposite of the possible pregnancy that I had worried about: I had felt the first stirrings of PMS.

Not so long afterward, my confirmation came in the form of a 'trickle'.

Remembering that Glen had finished her period only about ten days earlier, I finally thought about the fact that, despite being identical twins, we DIDN'T have the exact same cycles.

I guess that proves that biorhythms are bullshit, once and for all! I'm glad we never wasted any money on them.

But, back to daddy's diary.

He was now planning to let himself go, and if Glen or me turned up pregnant, he knew he had a discreet doctor to deliver the child. Furthermore, he fully expected to make us a fortune, writing all about it!

I wasn't so sure that I wanted our little secret to get out in the open, despite the lack of proper prospects in our sexual future.

I found myself trying to think about ways to broach the subject to dad, without letting on that I'd read his little journal.

Meanwhile, I decided I had to share this info with my one true soulmate: Glen!

After I told her how I accidentally found the diary, I detailed dad's change over to 'satyr' for the purpose of impregnating one or both of us.

Glen seemed a bit less alarmed about it than me and suggested a devious game we could play on dad!

Whoever was in their fertile time of the month would let the other 'switch' identities so that we could get plenty of daddy's action, but without letting him get us pregnant!

That would free the other up to service mom, a very convenient arrangement.

I told Glen that mom would know which is which, so if we tried anything, it would have to be with her 'being in' on everything, too. We agreed.

We told mom about my accidental discovery and then we asked her to help us out.

Since mom wanted desprately to play around with us, she heartily agreed.

When daddy got back home, I was safe, first.

It was a little awkward, at the outset. We discovered that our father had kept track of out fertility from the moment he discovered that we played around.

He knew it was my safe time, so he concentrated on Glen, who fended him off until my period finished.

Now that daddy couldn't gain the obvious clue, Glen and I not only had to switch sleeping locations, but we had to share little intimacies that only one of us should've heard, and then in order to pretend to be the 'ignorant' twin vis-a-vis any specific tidbits of information, we had to suddenly 'not kow' certain things, or at least, not act on them!

It was becoming more of a puzzle than a game, but variety is the spice of life, no?

Mom had always wanted a bisexual relationship and now I planned to give her 'the full monty'.

When it was Glen's turn with daddy (as me), I took mom into our bedroom and allowed her to roam by body with her hands and lips, and she didn't disappoint!

Mom showed me caresses that go beyond motherly, her lips capturing my nipple, her tongue working the rigid protuberence until the moment when she knew I needed a little bite! It was heavenly!

Feeling, licking, kissing, and cumming, with each of us patiently waiting for the other to catch up, as it were, getting our 'nuts', too, until mom dragged me down, over her spreading invitation, to the one position that only I could perform on her!

The wonderful foreplay that only two women could perform, made mom so wet that I glided inside her, effortlessly.

As we stroked and fondled, mom was thankful that she had the ability to cum in machine gun like fashion, as most women can, once they're brought beyond that frenzying precipice.

The only thing missing was the large volume of cum which, since it didn't leak out all over, became a blessing in disguise.

Meanwhile, in the other room, daddy had gotten a little bit rough with Glen, drilling her behind with less than enough lubrication. (Now, I felt the need to drill myself with a corncob, just to be able to continue this deception!)

At first, I wondered why daddy didn't go straight for the vagina, since pregnancy was thought to be his ultimate goal; but he pulled out of Glen's ass and rolled her over, and THAT was what we expected.

We heard the echoes of their final orgasms as mom and I headed for the kitchen for a little post sex snack, and we didn't finish before we were joined there by the 'slowpokes'.

For two months we played the switcheroo with nary a hitch, and then little things started unraveling. (I guess that's why lies are so hard to maintain. You have to keep layering new lies on top of old ones.)

Simple things occurred like when I broke a nail. We thought we were geniuses when I had Glen break the same nail the same way (actually cutting it).

Daddy got suspicious when each of us began showing the same 'marks' (let's call them) as the other, which was a radical departure from our previous ways of clinging to these little individualities.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.