Sister, Sister - Cover

Sister, Sister

Copyright© 2001 by Anonymous

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Nature always finds a way, even with the most unique sisters in history!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   School  

Mom and dad never encouraged us toward anything that might be considered abherrent sexual behavior, not until we crossed that line, ourselves.

Allowing us to stay in the same room only made it easier for us to discover each other, but that was going to happen, regardless of whether we leaped from bed to bed or from room to room.

No. We don't fault mom and dad, not one iota.

But now that things were out in the open, dad showed us reading material that opened our eyes to other people like ourselves.

Unfortunately, they exploited themselves or others exploited them in publications and movies where they are known as she-males, but most she-males are just guys with titties and female hormones - they don't have vaginas, at all.

Mom had met dad because of his special nature. Dad is the rarest of our kind: The male with the extra toy.

Because of the physical needs of the female organs, the person with both sets tends to be dominated by their female side.

We are living proof that daddy's male side won out.

Mom admitted to having bi-tendencies. Getting together with daddy seemed like the perfect mating!

But then daddy was so decidedly male that mom lost her way. Dad had no breasts, no soft skin to the touch, no female scent; he just turned out to be a man with a hole!

But now that we have 'discovered' one another, mom has realized that we supply the missing element of her desires, and they've resurfaced, as strongly as ever!

Dad virtually never entertained his female genitalia except those few times that mom playfully brushed him during their early courtship through marriage.

A few times while sixty-nining, mom would lift away dad's penis, instead of engulfing it, and lick away at his vulva, but dad has no clit!

It was frustrating, trying to eat a woman that had no love button, which is why daddy abandoned his vagina, entirely; and why mom eventually also did!

But now, beginning when Glen went where no one had ever gone before, dad made a fateful discovery: He had a G-spot!

Glen had stimulated that G-spot so predominantly that dad was unable to discern when I took him inside me, instead of the other way around, and he unloaded a copious spending inside me.

After that, dad's 'satyr' was released from his shackles!

Mom couldn't wait to get at dad's G-spot and her bi tendencies were fulfilled, just with that new discovery about her man.

Meanwhile, I had a position that I needed to try with Glen, a position that doesn't have a number (such as 69) because only two hermies can even try it: From reversed leg scissors positions, sort of like when two women attempt to crush pussies into eachother, we tried our unique plug, inserting each penis into the other's vagina!

We could not achieve full penetration because of the necessary offset angle, and the more erect we got, the more uncomfortable it became because it was like trying to point a hard on straight down, but as we all know, nature makes it go straight up.

Dad rescued us from this folly. He knew we were trying to have sex simultaneously with our penis and vagina and it simply required another body!

Not wanting to leave mom out of this, dad had her find a comfortable position on her side. Next, he invited Glen to insert her penis from behind. Then, he had me do the same to Glen, forming a unique chain! Lastly, he entered me, much the same way.

There wasn't a lot of room to maneuver, but just the thought about what we were doing gave me a rise, and our multiple, coordinated gyrations allowed us all to become a sexual 'club sandwich', Glen and I both able to enjoy simultaneous sex with both our penises and vaginas!

The bed shook from this unique daisy chain, and some of our legs went numb temporarily, and dad pulled out of me before another stream of sperm jetted from his penis. I guess he still had some reservations, since I was the only one who could get pregnant from this weird combination!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.