Free For All Farmgirl - Cover

Free For All Farmgirl

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - She misses church one Sunday and her whole life turns upside down.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Debby was dying to tell Roxanne about all that had been happening to her, and she kept waiting for the chance to give Roxanne a quick call. If she was caught talking to Roxanne, all hell would break loose. Her parents would probably punish her by taking her bike away. And if her parents overheard what she had to say to Roxanne, it would be the end of her. They'd probably cage her up in the bull pen and feed her on bread and water for the rest of her life.

Her mother never left the house for more than a few minutes at a time. It was as if the woman sensed what Debby was up to and would never go out of earshot of the phone. All Friday morning, Debby waited for her chance, and each time she even made a move toward the phone, her mother returned from where she'd been in the house or yard, her ears alert to every sound. If Debby so much as picked up the receiver, her mother would hear her. Debby was ready to scream.

At lunch her mother said, "You've been out on that bike an awful lot lately, young lady. Where have you been going?"

"All over," Debby said. "Up and down the road. It sure keeps me in shape."

"You'd keep in just as good shape offering to do a few extra chores around here," her mother said.

"Leave her alone," Debby's father said. "She does her share around here."

Her mother scowled at her father and looked back at Debby. "Met anybody out on the road?"

"Like who?" Debby asked.

"Like anybody," said her mother. "Boys, for instance."

"No," Debby said, which was true. She hadn't met anybody on the road itself. "No boys. Nobody."

"You watch yourself, young lady," her mother said. "There's boys around here that are up to no good."

"Leave her alone," said Debby's father. "You think every boy in the world is up to no good."

"It's a fact," said her mother. "I don't trust one of them. And if you had any sense, you wouldn't either. And that goes for you too, young lady."

After doing lunch dishes and her afternoon chores, Debby took off on her bike before her mother found extra chores for her to do, and she rode hard, in the direction of Mike's place, only she didn't expect to see Mike today. Her destination was a spot three miles past Mike's place on an adjoining county highway--the wayside where Roxanne claimed to hang out, one of the places where Roxanne claimed to meet men. She was hoping Roxanne would be there.

As usual, Mike's place looked deserted, like an abandoned farm. Debby stopped to peek in the mailbox, which was empty except for a magazine on bicycling, then continued on toward the wayside. In a short time, she was there.

The wayside consisted of a grassy lawn, a few picnic tables, a well with a pump handle, and an outbuilding back near the woods. A young family sat at one of the picnic tables. The family's car and a semi- trailer truck were the only vehicles parked in the parking lot. Debby's heart sank. She didn't see Roxanne anywhere.

She parked her bike near the outbuilding and went into the women's section to pee. She didn't know how Roxanne ever managed to meet men in the backwoods dump like this wayside. What did Roxanne do, sit on a picnic table and flash her bare legs at passing cars? Maybe, as Debby had suspected, Roxanne actually had been making up all those wild stories. For all Debby knew, Roxanne was still a virgin.

The women's section of the outbuilding--which smelled like the outhouse it was, making Debby wrinkle her nose--housed four wooden toilet stalls. The only light came from a skylight in the roof overhead. Debby went into one of the middle stalls, dropped her shorts, and plopped her naked ass on the wooden stool. She pissed quickly, wanting to get out of there before a spider or something bit her. She discovered there wasn't any toilet paper, and when she stood up without wiping herself, some piss dribbled down the insides of her thighs.

"Psss! Hey baby, wanna have a little fun?"

Debby caught her breath and swung around.

She found herself staring at a big round hole in the wall just behind the toilet stool, and framed in the hole was the leering face of a man, a man at least as old as her father. She stared at him, wide-eyed.

"You sure are a pretty little thing!" the man whispered. He showed her his fat, wet tongue. "I'd sure like to lick your pussy!"

Debby was shocked. She didn't know what to say. She started to shake and her legs turned rubbery. Her heart was pounding.

"Mm, honey," said the man, "look at that sweet girl-piss running down your legs. Let me lick it off, honey. I'll do anything if you'll just give me a taste of your sweet young piss." He smacked his lips and licked them. "Come on, sweetheart, all I want is a taste."

Debby's heart thumped harder. Despite her shock and mild disgust, her cuntlips had swelled up and so had her tits.

"Take a look at this, baby." The man pulled his face out of the hole and a second later shoved his cock through it. "Take a good look at that, sweetheart."

The cock looked enormous, as big if not bigger than Mike's cock, with a thick foreskin hooding half the knob and lube dripping from its gaping pisshole. Debby could smell the enormous prick and the smell excited her as much as repulsed her. She started to salivate. The man stroked his cock, sliding the foreskin back and forth. His left hand cupped his balls, which looked as big as a hen's eggs.

"Come on, honey, let's have some fun. I can make you feel real good with this big thing. I know how to use this baby." He waved his cock at her. "Come, gorgeous little bitch."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.