Free For All Farmgirl - Cover

Free For All Farmgirl

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - She misses church one Sunday and her whole life turns upside down.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Debby rode over to Mike's place the next few afternoons, but his car was nowhere in sight, and neither was his bike, and his farmhouse appeared locked up and permanently deserted. She imagined him in some fancy house in the city, fucking his naked wife from behind while he thought about her, and she pouted. Why did she have to be living out here in the sticks? She'd probably never see Mike again, and she'd probably never get fucked again as long as she lived.

On Thursday afternoon she decided not even to bother checking out Mike's place. She knew he wouldn't be there, and it was a long ride over. Instead, after finishing up her chores, she hopped on her bike and headed up the road in the direction opposite the one she was used to going.

The day was hot and humid, and she was soon sweating despite her bare legs and feet and her nearly open blouse. She pouted, thinking about how she wasn't allowed to wear a bikini halter in the summer like a lot of the other girls from school. She felt like ripping off her blouse and riding topless. She imagined herself peeling off her shorts and riding bottomless too, riding stark naked, her wet cunt slipping against the bicycle seat, her tits bouncing and free. If some farmer came along in his pickup truck he'd drive off the road trying to get a look at her. The idea made her laugh and cheered her up.

She came to a bridge over a small stream. A couple of boy's bikes lay half-concealed in the ditch near the bridge, and Debby stopped to look around. She remembered that afternoon years ago when she and Roxanne had come upon some young boys skinny-dipping in a stream very much like this. Their cocks had been puny little sticks, and Debby had laughed. She'd never dreamed back then that those puny little sticks could grow into huge clubs like the one between Mike's legs.

The owners of the two bikes were nowhere around, but she spotted the prints of bare feet on the sandy bank of the stream below, prints that disappeared around a bend upstream, and she couldn't resist the urge to follow them. She hid her own bike in the ditch and climbed down until she was setting her own bare feet in the footprints. The feet that had made both sets of tracks were quite a bit larger than her own. Anxiety twinged her guts, and she thought about turning back, but curiosity led her on. She was hoping to see a couple of boys skinny-dipping again, boys who were bound to have bigger cocks, judging by the size of their feet.

"Man, I stuck her so good she squealed like a pig."

Debby heard the boys before she saw them. They were belching and laughing, talking to each other in bragging tones. Debby crept up behind some bushes near a bend in the stream and peered around it.

"That's nothing. I almost choked this one to death, and when I shot, the cum was running out of her mouth like Niagara Falls. She couldn't swallow it fast enough, man."

"Shit, I wish I'd seen that. I'd have stuck her while she was choking on your load. I love to watch a chick suck hard cock while I'm ramming her pussy from behind."

"Like a bull, man."

"Shit, yeah. I'm just as horny as a bull and I fuck like one."

Both boys laughed. They were a pair of muscular, grubby-looking, sun-tanned teenagers, both with bushy, sun-bleached hair that covered their ears and half-hid their eyes. They were sprawled out on towels on the sand, both of them stark naked, both of them masturbating with one hand while clutching a sweaty can of beer in the other. The smell of the beer and their sweat and their moist, uncut cocks rode on the breeze and whirled through Debby's head. The sight turned her on so much that she pulled off her clothes in a hurry and started jerking off her pussy.

"Man, I'd give anything for some hot pussy right now," said one boy. He took a guzzle of beer. His right hand jerked up and down, unpeeling the foreskin from his cockhead again and again. Lube bubbled out of his pisshole and seeped down under his foreskin. His prickhead gleamed with the slick fluid and his foreskin made squashing sounds as he worked it up and down.

The other boy dumped some beer on his own lube-greasy cock-knob. The beer ran down his cock and over his brown, sweaty balls. As his hand worked up and down, his grubby toes worked sensuously. "I'd like to shove this hog down some pretty girl's throat and watch her choke on it."

Debby's eyes filled with tears of lust and her vision blurred. Her tongue dangled out, dripping, her mouth starving for a taste of those big, slick cocks. The boys were half the size of Mike, but their cocks looked almost as big as his, and the potent male smell of their sweaty bodies made Debby drunk.

"Jesus, I'm gonna come pretty quick!" moaned one of the boys, his hand and toes working faster.

"You already came twice, you bastard. Save it. We got a lot of beer left to drink and a long afternoon to kill. Don't burn yourself out, man."

"Hell, I can come six, maybe seven times before I'm fucked out, man."

"Your balls are gonna shrivel up like prunes and fall off one of these days, cock-beater."

"I wouldn't be hauling on this hog if I could find a hot mouth to shove it in. Shit, I'm so fucking close!"

Debby was close too. In fact, she would have come if a dog hadn't suddenly bounded out of the bushes behind her and started snarling. With a shriek, she stumbled forward, her bare feet kicking up sand.

The boys jumped up, their cocks wagging like heavy clubs, their eyes gaping with surprise. Debby ran toward them, screaming as the dog nipped at her heels.

"Shithead!" bellowed one of the boys. "Get the hell out of here, Shithead. Go find yourself a bitch." He ran at the hound and kicked at it. The dog whimpered and ran off into the bushes. "Stupid hound! We can't go anywhere without him sniffing us out."

"Looks like he sniffed out more than us," said the other boy. He had his arms around Debby and was holding her. His heavy cock throbbed rapidly.

The other boy moved up behind Debby and started stroking her ass. "I think we both died and went to heaven, man!"

Debby was so shook up from the dog attack that all she could do was stand there shivering as the two sweaty farmboys felt her up. She felt their wet, searing-hot cocks jab at her legs and belly and ass. She moaned as they pressed against her from back and front, sandwiching her between them, humping their greasy cocks at her flesh. They both reeked of cow manure, as if they hadn't taken a bath in weeks. Debby found the smell exciting. Their unwashed bodies made them that much sexier to her.

"You like to suck cock, baby?"

Debby shook her head, still too shook up to get an intelligible word out.

"You like to fuck?" the other boy asked.

Debby wiggled her ass against his cock. He moaned and shoved his hand between her thighs, smearing it in her fuckjuices.

"What tits!" mumbled the other boy, squeezing her tits and tweaking her nipples. "What a pretty mouth!"

He grabbed her head, plastered his mouth over hers, and shoved his tongue down her throat.

Debby melted. If the boys hadn't been pressing her hard between them, she would have collapsed as her rubbery legs gave out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.