Free For All Farmgirl - Cover

Free For All Farmgirl

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - She misses church one Sunday and her whole life turns upside down.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Debby lay panting before the stark-naked, muscular young man, her nude body quivering on the sun-drenched bed of straw, her legs parted and rubbery, her insides relaxed and melting. Her orgasm had been intense, exhausting her. She'd never come so powerfully, her spasming crotch being sucked relentlessly by the man's hot mouth.

Mike sat back on his heels between her legs, stroking his massively thick, ten-inch cock and looking at her.

"You're so sexy and pretty, farmgirl. Every part of you turns me on. I'm so fucking horny I hardly know what to do."

Debby moaned softly, throbs of excitement flowing through her in spite of her recent orgasm. She gazed at the man's enormous cock, still hardly able to believe it was real even though she'd had it in her mouth. Each throb of the huge man-cock sent tingles pulsing through her cunt and her toes curled sensuously.

Mike moved forward on all fours over her. As he lowered himself on top of her, he bent his cock down, guiding it between her thighs, rubbing its wet, naked head up and down her juice-greasy cuntslit. Her clit slipped into his open pisshole and they both groaned. Debby wiggled her ass, working her horny clit inside the man's cock until he pushed his cock into fucking position between Debby's cuntlips and started to penetrate her.

Debby gasped, pushing at the man's hips as his cockhead stretched open her cuntlips and slipped inside her. "Oh God, stop! Oh please!"

"Honey, don't tell me you're a virgin! Goddamn! Baby, I can't help myself!" Mike forced a few more inches of his cock inside her, grinding his cockhead against her virgin cherry.

Debby's toes clutched at the balls of her feet. Every cell of her body felt as if it would explode. She thought her pelvis would split apart from the pressure. "Don't! Please, Mike!"

Mike kissed her all over the face, lapping up the hot tears that trickled from her eyes. He sucked on her upturned, freckled nose, covered her mouth with his own and shoved his tongue down her throat. At the same time, he rammed the rest of his cock up her pussy--all ten, steel-hard inches of it--and Debby's cherry exploded, ripped to tatters by the man's merciless penetration.

Debby's eyes gaped. The pain was searing, white-hot and excruciating. It felt as if a red-hot branding iron had been rammed up her cunt. Flashbulbs went off behind her eyes. She saw darkness and stars. Her fingernails sank into Mike's back and her legs clamped around his legs. She held on, her belly and tits heaving as the big man writhed on top of her, grinding and plunging his cock in her bleeding pussy.

"Ahhh! Yeahhhh!" Mike fucked mercilessly, grunting and growling like an animal, slamming his cock up Debby's pussy again and again. "Oh, honey, I love you, I love you!"

Debby clung to the man as if for her life. She no longer felt pain, only numbness. She sensed the huge cock slicing in and out of her cunt, but she felt nothing. It was as if her cunt had been anesthetized. Hot pussyjuice mixed with cherry blood foamed and oozed out around Mike's plunging cock and dribbled like hot spit down Debby's pink asscrack.

"Mmmm, you're all girl!" Mike growled. "I could fuck you forever, baby! My cock feels so fucking good inside you! Oh yeah--ahhh!"

Debby blinked as the man's sweat dripped in her eyes. She was fascinated by the expression of animal lust on his face. His eyes rolled as if he were in pain. Each thrust of his powerful loins, each grinding, ramming penetration of his cock into her body made his eyes roll back as if he'd just been scourged across the back by bullwhip.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.