Free For All Farmgirl - Cover

Free For All Farmgirl

 

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - She misses church one Sunday and her whole life turns upside down.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

On Saturday afternoon, Debby finished her chores early and sneaked off before her mother caught her and gave her more work to do. Her heart pounded as she pedaled up the hill away from the farm, but once she was out of sight of the house she relaxed, letting out a whoop of joy for her freedom.

She sailed down the hill and pedaled up the next rise as fast as gravity and her bare legs and feet could move her. Her blonde hair trailed out behind her, dazzling in the sunshine. Her smooth, tanned skin shined. Her tits bounced in her blouse and her pussylips throbbed with excitement, the tight crotch-seam of her shorts pulled up between them like a gag. She didn't know what sexual thrills lay in store for her as she ranged through her country neighborhood, but she was sure she'd find something to satisfy her throbbing teen pussy.

As she approached Mike's place, her heart started pounding wildly again when she saw his car in the driveway. She pedaled down the driveway, hopped off her bike and bounded up the steps of the front porch. Through the screen door she saw a nude woman seated on a rug on the living room floor, painting her toenails. Debby was about to turn on her heels and head back down the steps when the woman looked up.

"What the," the woman said, and she jumped up and snatched a robe off the couch and wrapped it around herself. "What do you want? Who are you?"

"I'm--uh--well, I'm selling girl scout cookies," Debby stammered. "Is--uh--I mean, would you like to buy some?"

The woman marched toward the door, tying up her robe. "I know you. You came around here last week. My husband told you then we didn't want any cookies. What're you doing coming back here? What're you doing-- spying on me?"

"I wasn't spying," Debby said. "I just got here. I was gonna knock."

The woman eyed Debby suspiciously, which reminded Debby of the looks her mother gave her.

"Well, whatever," the woman said. "We don't want any cookies today or tomorrow or ever, so get packing."

As Debby made her way down the steps, the woman called after her. "You'd better watch yourself, young lady, dressed like that out here in the middle of nowhere. There's no telling who you might run into out here. And there's no telling what they might do to you. You're asking for trouble, is all I can say--dressed like some little teenage whore."

Debby said nothing. She jumped on her bike and a half minute later she was up on the road and pedaling away from Mike's place as fast as her legs could churn. She shot over the top of a hill so fast that she almost missed seeing the biker who shot past her, heading in the opposite direction. She squeezed her hand brakes and so did the other biker.

"Baby doll!" Mike gasped, circling his bike back toward her. "What luck! I've been thinking about you all week. I couldn't get my mind off you. I was wondering how I was going to get to see you this weekend without going up on your front porch and knocking on your front door."

He wiped sweat off his face with his forearm. His shirtless torso streamed with sweat.

Debby eyed the bulge in his black biking shorts. She eyed his sweaty muscles and licked her lips. "I stopped by your place a few minutes ago. I told the woman I was selling cookies. She told me to go away and never come back."

"My--uh--sister," Mike said. "Well, she can be unfriendly at times, especially toward girls and other women. She's kind of possessive of me. Hey, baby, I've been going out of my mind all week thinking about you." He rubbed the bulge in his shorts. "I gotta get home. My--uh--sister is expecting me, and I'm late already. But I sure could use a quick blowjob now, to sort of tide me over until we can meet later for some real fun."

Debby could see the man's hard cock straining to break free of his shorts.

"Pull down your pants and I'll suck it," she said. "I wanna drink your cum."

"What a chick!" Mike gasped. "Come on!"

He hid their bikes in the tall grasses of the ditch, then pulled Debby off into the corn field where corn stalks towered above them ten feet high. In seconds they were safely concealed from the road behind a green wall of corn.

Mike shoved down his skin-tight shorts and his cock sprang out, sweaty and throbbing in the sunshine that bathed them from overhead. His foreskin was peeled back half off his gleaming purplish cock-knob. He squeezed his cock and a few thick drops of lube oozed out.

"I'm horny for your mouth, pretty girl. Blow me, you little blonde cocksucker!" He put his hands on Debby's shoulders and pushed her to her knees. He braced his left hand on her head and used his right hand to stuff his massive prong into her mouth. "Mmm, take it!"

He kept pushing until most of his cock had disappeared between Debby's thinly stretched lips. His cockhead and some of the shaft throbbed in Debby's throat.

"Suck it!"

Debby was in heaven. There was something extra special about Mike's cock. She cooed, munching on the salty slab of male fuckmeat, smacking her lips around it as Mike eased it in and out of her mouth. She tickled the pisshole with her tongue-tip, slurped around and around the head, probed her tongue-tip under the elastic foreskin.

"Ohhh yeahhhh!" Mike strained forward, contracting all the muscles of his belly and loins, making all the veins stand out. He stroked Debby's silky hair as she sucked him. His cock pulsed with each flick of her tongue, with each suck of her lips, oozing salty male fucklube down her throat. "Play with my balls, baby!"

Debby cupped one huge nut in each of her hands and gently squeezed it. His balls were rubbery, like hard-boiled eggs, and heavy. She could smell them, and the scent made her dizzy. She sucked harder on his cock, at the same time caressing and lightly scratching his hairy balls.

"Sweetheart!" Mike moaned. "You're so good at pleasuring my cock! Aw, baby, you know just where to lick!"

Debby growled, cooed, sucking and munching, squeezing and tickling the man's balls as she pleasured his massive, throbbing cock. She could sense the tension building in the man's loins. His balls swelled, squirming as she squeezed them. His cock swelled and hardened, quivering with pleasure and tightness.

"I'm gonna fucking explode!" Mike moaned. "Suck, sweetheart! Suck!"

Debby's blonde head bobbed. Her lips rippled over the man's bulging cock veins. Her tongue churned at the sensitive underside of his cockhead and at the underside of the shaft just below it.

"Electric tongue!" Mike gasped. "Oh, baby, oh fuck!" He swayed dizzily on his feet, plunging his huge cock in and out of Debby's mouth. "Uhh! Ohhhh! I'm coming!" His cock shuddered and scalding jism splashed against Debby's tonsils. "Ahhhhh!"

Debby gulped, glugged, sucked, choked. The bursts of thick man-cum filled her throat and she swallowed rapidly, not wanting to lose a drop. Her tongue worked against the underside of the man's pulsing, quivering cock as it spurted and spurted.

"Awwww--yeahhhh, eat it, baby, suck it dry!" Mike cradled her head between his big hands, feeding her his jizz-blasting cock. "Keep it up, baby, keep sucking!"

Debby gnawed and sucked his cock until the few last gobs of spunk oozed from his pisshole and rolled across her tongue. She gave his balls a few gentle squeezes, hoping to extract more jism from his cock, but he was empty. She'd sucked him dry.

He hauled his cock out of her mouth, banged it playfully back and forth across her face a few times, pulled her to her feet and kissed her.

"Thanks, farmgirl, I've been waiting for that all week." He shoved his tongue back into her mouth and licked out her throat.

Debby trembled in his arms, her cunt throbbing madly against the juice-soaked crotch of her shorts.

Mike slid his hand down and gave her cunt a squeeze. "Jesus, you're wet! I'd love to lick you off, but if I don't get home right away--like ten minutes ago--my sister's gonna throw a shit-fit that'll ruin the weekend. Can you meet me at seven this evening just up the road from your place? I'll be out on another training ride. We'll go somewhere and I'll fuck your sweet ass off."

"I'll be there," Debby said.

They left the corn field and headed off on their bikes in opposite directions--Mike toward his farm, Debby toward the wayside. She didn't tell Mike where she was going.

The wayside was busy today. Several cars were parked in the parking lot and all the picnic tables were taken. Debby hid her bike in the bushes back of the outbuilding and headed into the women's section, nearly bumping into a woman and her young daughter as the two were stepping out the door. The woman gave Debby a once-over look and scowled with apparent distaste at Debby's provocative style of dress.

"Come on, Tina," the woman said, dragging her little girl away by the arm as if Debby might contaminate the child.

To Debby's dismay, the toilet stall she'd been in yesterday was occupied. She went into each of the other stalls, and to her further dismay she could find no holes in the wall that looked into the men's toilets. She slipped into a stall next to the occupied stall and pushed down her shorts. She needed to piss.

The taste of Mike's cock and cum were still on her lips, but she was hungry for more cock. She'd been hoping to find another trucker to suck off here at the wayside. As she pissed, she glanced down under the stall partition next to her and noticed a pair of tanned bare feet, girl's feet like her own. She stared at the feet a few moments before it hit her that the girl in the next stall was not sitting on the toilet--her feet were turned the wrong way. The girl was facing the back of the stall--the way Debby had faced yesterday when she'd sucked off the trucker through the hole.

Debby finished pissing and wiped her pussy. Then she listened. In the still air of the outhouse, she began to hear sucking noises. Lips were smacking. She heard heavy breathing. She heard a faint whisper, "Give it head, sweetheart! Suck it!"

Debby almost fell off her toilet as she listened to the sounds of the girl in the next stall sucking off a man. She stuck a finger up her pussy and started to beat off. She glanced under the partition and saw the girl's toes curling sensuously. Unable to control her curiosity and excitement, Debby slipped off the toilet, crouched on the floor, and peeked under the stall partition up into the next stall.

The girl next door was stark naked. Her lips were wrapped around a stiff cock that was sticking through the hole in the wall. The girl jerked herself off as she sucked cock, her right hand middle finger plunging in and out of her furry teenage cunt. Her tits were swollen hugely and they jiggled as she bobbed her brunette head. Pussycream dribbled from her cunt down the insides of her shimmying thighs. The air reeked of smoldering teen pussy.

"Sweetheart, baby, I'm coming!" the man grunted. "Take it! Ahhhh!"

The cock-sucking girl gagged slightly, then swallowed rapidly, drinking the man's spunk. She finger-fucked herself in a frenzy, her naked ass gyrating, her toes curling against the concrete floor. The girl's sudden moans signaled her orgasm.

Debby trembled with excitement. She watched the man's hairy balls contracting as he pumped spunk down the girl's throat. Some jism leaked from the corners of the girl's overflowing mouth and dripped. Debby could smell the jism, could smell the girl's crotch-juice. The girl's naked feet and sensuously clutching toes looked so sexy that Debby felt like licking them. She had her entire head under the partition now as she gawked up at the hot scene.

The man's cock slipped out of the girl's mouth, dripping with cum and spit. He pulled it back through the hole.

"Thanks!" he whispered, and he zipped up.

The girl turned around and plopped her ass down on the toilet. She had a satisfied grin on her face. When she spotted Debby gawking up at her, she blinked and her mouth dropped open. Debby blinked too. The face was familiar.

"You little shit, what're you doing here?" Roxanne asked. "I don't believe what I'm seeing!"

She stroked Debby's nose with her big toe, as if testing to see if Debby was real. Debby's tongue flicked at the toe and Roxanne shoved the toe into Debby's mouth. She started beating off as Debby sucked her toe.

"This is a dream. This has gotta be a dream." She pulled her toe out of Debby's mouth. "Come on in here, you little dummy."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.