Free For All Farmgirl - Cover

Free For All Farmgirl

 

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - She misses church one Sunday and her whole life turns upside down.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Debby could hardly sit still through supper that evening, thinking about the trucker and his big thick cock sliding in and out of her throat, in and out of her cunt, in and out of her asshole. She could still taste it, could still feel it sliding between her lips, between her cunt-slabs, between the tight, stretched rings of her asspucker. She played footsie with herself under the supper table and shimmied her bare legs together, working her swollen pussylips together under the tight material of her shorts. She glanced at her father from time to time, wondering if he had a cock as big and smelly as that trucker. Her father and that trucker were about the same age, she decided--now that she had the chance to really look at her father again--and her father, for some reason, didn't look quite so old as he used to. She found herself wondering what it would be like to fuck him.

"Young lady, you look feverish again," her mother said, eyeing her suspiciously from across the table. "I do hope you're not coming down with some kind of bug. I need you up and about to help me, start the canning next week."

"I feel fine," Debby said.

"Maybe it's all that bicycle riding, wearing you out. You ought to take a nap in the afternoon instead of flying all over the county on that newfangled contraption your father insisted on buying you." Debby's mother threw a pointed glance at Debby's father.

"She looks fit as a fiddle to me," Debby's father said. "A might sunburned maybe, but otherwise fit as a riddle."

"You'll get wrinkles from all that sun," Debby's mother warned her. "Wrinkles and skin cancer, that's what the sun will do to you if you don't watch yourself. When I was a girl we didn't have time to go out and get fancy tans and ride bicycles. Me and my sisters were too busy staying indoors where we belonged, helping our dear, over-worked mother."

Debby glanced at her father, who was shaking his head. They smiled at each other. Debby noticed her father's eyes slide toward her tits for a moment, and she blushed. The man chugged down the rest of his coffee and hurriedly got up from the table, muttering about some chores he had to finish up in the barn.

"I've got some sewing to do upstairs," Debby's mother said after Debby's father had left. "You clear the table and do the dishes."

"Yes, ma'am," Debby said.

The moment Debby's mother had left the kitchen and was heading upstairs, Debby quietly slipped out the back door and headed for the barn. She wanted to ask her father's permission to go out bike riding after she finished the dishes. She knew that if she'd asked at the supper table, her mother would have flatly refused.

She circled around behind the barn into the sunlight of early evening. There was a good two hours of daylight left, enough time to head down to the bridge where Rusty and Bill might be fishing. She was sure they'd take time out from casting their lines to casting their cocks up her pussy or ass.

At the open barn door, Debby stopped abruptly. She heard her dad muttering to himself and she peered around the edge of the door frame to see what was up. What she saw made her heart race and her knees shake. She wondered if she was seeing things.

Her dad was standing with his profile to her, his eyes closed, his right arm jerking. In his hand he gripped his big, uncut prick, a prick smaller than the trucker's cock, but large nevertheless. As he pounded his swollen rod of fuckmeat, he sniffed a pair of girl's panties, muttering to himself and breathing heavily.

Debby's eyes popped. She'd discovered that not only did her father have a cock, which he evidently knew how to take care of, but that those panties he was sniffing were her own! She'd peeled them off just last night and had tossed them in the clothes chute that went down to the basement. He must have rummaged through the dirty clothes down there to find them.

"Baby, yeahhh!" her dad mumbled, his voice low. "Big tits! Sexy ass! Sweet pussy!"

His right hand jerked wildly on his cock and lube dripped from his pisshole. He started chewing and sucking on the crotch of Debby's panties.

Debby licked her lips, imagining herself taking a taste of her father's big horny man-cock. Her right hand slipped down into her shorts and her fingers slid between her swollen cuntlips. She was greasy and wet between the pussylips, and as her fingers slid against her clit, she had to bite her lips to keep from moaning. Her middle finger slipped up her cunt.

"Baby!" her dad moaned, pounding his cock fiercely, sucking the pussycream out of Debby's panties. "Sweet baby!"

He thrust his loins forward, working his cock in and out of his sliding fist. His asscheeks contracted under his snug jeans. Fucklube dribbled over his knuckles.

Debby squirmed, her toes curling against the dirt and straw, her eyes rolling, her middle finger twisting in her pussy. She imagined herself on her knees in front of her father, her lust-glazed eyes turned up toward him, her tongue hanging out as her dad beat off in front of her, dripping cocklube on her tits, getting ready to shoot off all over her face and in her mouth.

"Ohhhhh!" her dad groaned, and jism spurted from his cock, splashing in hot wads on the concrete floor of the barn. "Ohhhhh baaaaby!"

He worked his loins rhythmically, yanking his foreskin up and down as his quivering, bucking cock shot stream after stream of spunk onto the straw-strewn barn floor.

Debby twirled her middle finger inside herself and felt her eyes roll back. The fuck pleasure tightened in her loins and burst in delicious, liquid spasms. Her tingling toes dug into the dirt and hot pussycream gushed into her hand. She nearly fell over.

Her dad milked the last cum out of his piss-tube and flung off the gobs that had stuck to his fingers. He pulled a handkerchief out of his hip pocket and wiped off his knuckles and cock. Before he zipped up, Debby slipped back out of sight.

She ran back around the side of the barn and waited a few moments, catching her breath. Then she stepped back in sight of the barn door, calling, "Dad! Daddy, are you around?"

Her dad stepped through the door into the evening sunshine, his face still flushed from his masturbation session. "I'm here."

Debby gave him a sheepish smile. "Dad, could I go out for a bike ride after I finish the dishes?"

Her dad scratched his head. His eyes darted to her bare legs and feet for a moment. "Well I suppose it's all right, but maybe you ought to go ask your ma."

"I know what she'll say," Debby said. She pointed her toes and played footsie with some straw. "That's why I'm asking you. You're so much more reasonable than she is."

Her dad scratched his head again. "Well, heck, you just go out and enjoy your bike ride. But be sure you're back before dark."

"Yes, sir." Debby gave him a wet, smacking kiss on the mouth. Her tits brushed against his chest. "Thank you, Daddy."

Her dad staggered when she stepped back.

"Go do the dishes now," he panted. "And remember, be back before dark."

"I will," Debby said.

Twenty minutes later, she coasted to a stop at the bridge near Rusty's and Bill's farms. When she saw their bikes in the ditch, she let out a quiet whoop. She dropped her bike in the ditch, bounced down the sandy embankment to the stream, and trotted along the stream bank. She found the two neighboring farmboys fishing in the golden light of the setting sun. When the boys spotted her approaching, they grinned and dropped their fishing poles.

"Hi guys," she said, pulling off her blouse. Her shorts and panties came off next, and she dropped them on the sand. Her tits bounced as she jogged toward the boys, giggling. "Fuck me quick. I've gotta be home by dark."

The boys stumbled out of their jeans, displaying erect, throbbing cocks. They pressed against Debby from front and back, nuzzling her and biting her, rubbing their stiff cocks against her. Their bodies were hot, and Debby felt herself melting into both of them.

"We didn't think you'd come back," Rusty said.

"I did," Bill said. "I knew you would."

The boys groped between Debby's legs and asscheeks. She was leaking pussycream and the trucker's cum. The boys smeared the fuckjuices on their cocks.

I'm gonna fuck your ass off," Rusty growled.

"And I'm gonna fuck your pussy," said Bill. He licked her on the lips, then shoved his tongue into her mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.