Free For All Farmgirl - Cover

Free For All Farmgirl

 

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - She misses church one Sunday and her whole life turns upside down.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

When Debby woke up, her heart jumped and she began to struggle. She didn't know where she was. It was as if she were entangled with an octopus, struggling in the net of its many arms. The octopus was hot and sweaty and grunting. He was chewing on the back of her neck. Something hot and hard and enormous was sliding between her thighs and rubbing against her cunt-slit. Hot, sweaty paws mauled her swollen tits.

"I want you!" the trucker growled in her ear, slobbering spit on her neck. "I wanna fuck you again!"

Debby squinted up into sunlight. She was groggy and drenched in sweat. She heard insects buzzing, saw green leaves. She blinked a few times and remembered where she was.

"I wanna fuck you from behind, baby. I love to fuck young chicks from behind."

Debby shivered from the man's breath against the back of her neck. She relaxed in his embrace. He had his arms and his legs wrapped around her.

She turned her head to the side, giving the man her mouth, and they kissed. The man's cock swelled and throbbed between her thighs. It's searing, naked head slipped between her smooth thigh-flesh. It's foreskin slid on its shaft. She reached back and down, squeezing the man's hairy balls. Then she grasped his cock and guided its head up between her asscheeks.

"Shove it in!" she purred. "Fuck me!"

"Up the ass?" The trucker sounded unbelieving.

"Stick it up my ass!" Debby squirmed in the man's arms, rubbing her asspucker against his lube-wet cockhead and tightening her asscheeks around it.

"Yeahhhh!" the trucker gasped. "Yeah, yeahhh!"

He grabbed her hips and started grinding his cock up into her shithole. Debby's asshole opened and his cock disappeared to the hilt inside it.

"Baby-doll!"

"Ooooh!" Debby moaned, fuck sensation filling her loins as the huge cock stuffed her asshole. She pressed back against the man, wiggling her ass against his belly. "Fuck me!"

The man reached down between her legs and started rubbing her clit. With his other hand he played with her tits. His loins humped, sliding his throbbing prong in and out.

"Hot ass!" he muttered. "Hot teen shithole! So fucking tight!"

Debby moaned, smacking her ass back against the man's belly as he plunged his cock in her asshole. She relaxed as they fucked, savoring each throb of sensation. The trucker pinched and tweaked and twisted on her clit, making her gasp and moan. He mauled her tits and gnawed on her neck through her hair. He was still wrapped around her like an octopus, like a big hairy octopus, and she shivered and whimpered in his embrace as his cock plunged up her asshole. She was in heaven.

"Baby, your asshole sucks just like a pussy!" panted the trucker. "Where'd you learn to fuck like this at your age? You're a natural-born cock-pleaser, is what you are. You were born to fuck, baby, born to pleasure cock!"

"I want it hard!" Debby groaned. "Harder! Deeper!"

The man pinched her nipples and made her squeal, made her nearly pass out. He plunged his fingers into her mouth and she sucked them. He grabbed her nipples with spit-wet fingers and resumed torturing them. Her asshole and cunt squeezed and sucked crazily at his sliding cock.

"Awwww!" he groaned. "Girl-bitch asshole! Oh man, oh yeah!"

He slammed his cock into her, panting fiercely as his humping quickened and his cock plunged faster and faster, fucking her harder and harder.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.