Serious Relationships - Cover

Serious Relationships

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A man makes a connection with a single mother and her daughter and discover a whole new world of sexual pleasure.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

"So, what do you want to do?" Kaelee asked.

"Well, we could play with Curly again," Karen suggested. "Or..."

"Or what?" Kaelee said.

Karen nodded her head towards the horses in their stalls.

"Did you wonder what their cocks might look like?" Karen grinned.

"KAREN!" Kaelee gasped. "You're awful."

But her thoughts had betrayed her on this long ago. She gazed over to where the horses were tied and wondered, her eyes trying to see between their hind legs.

"You wanna?" Karen asked.

"I don't know?" Kaelee said nervously.

"C'mon, they won't be back for at least an hour," Karen pointed out.

"Okay, but we set an alarm clock for one hour first," Kae finally agreed. "We can't risk getting caught by mom again. Not after last time."

"That sounds good," Karen said. "Wait here, I saw one in our room earlier."

Karen rushed back to the house and returned moments later with a small alarm clock. She was breathing hard with Curly following close behind. Checking the time, she set it for one hour from now.

"O... okay... it's set," she said, breathing hard.

Curly found himself a corner and settled down to nap. He suspected that these humans were up to more sexy shenanigans and he would get his turn soon enough. But now, he might as well just rest up for what was to come.

The girls went over to the horses and checked them out closer. They soon discovered, to their disappointment, that the two horses they had been riding were both mares. But their attitude changed when they saw that mine was male. They quickly checked out his prick and again were met with great disappointment. Not being aroused, his cock was just a shrunken ball of flesh hidden in its sheath.

"Gee Kae," Karen sounded cheated. "The dog's was bigger than that."

"Yeah, I know," the young redhead agreed. "Let's check out his tongue. Maybe he'll lick us like Curly did."

"Good idea," Karen cheered up.

The first thing the girls did was strip off their clothing and laid them across a wooden horse. Soon, the only thing they had on were their tennis shoes to protect the soles of their feet from the straw.

Next, they both walked on either side of my stallion, rubbing their excited breast against his prickly hair. By the time they reached Starburst's head, they could feel their pussies moistening with their juices.

The large horse's nostrils flared, as he smelled their essence in the air in front of him. The girls backed up nervously when the large stallion reared up excitedly, then settled down and nudged them with his huge head trying to locate the source of the scent he had picked up.

Kaelee was the first to brave the large beast. She stepped forward and began petting him across the bridge of his snout. He seemed to enjoy that, so she moved her hand down to her wet pussy and gathered some of her juices. Then she brought it up to Starburst's lips and the horse lapped it up eagerly.

Both girls giggled loudly when they saw that the horse was indeed interested in their sex fluid.

Kaelee opened her legs wide and tried guiding the huge head down to her crotch, but he was much too strong to be directed this way.

Karen looked around the stable for a solution. That's when she spotted that stack of hay bales. She grabbed her petite friend and dragged her to them.

"Here, help me with these," the blonde teen said.

"Why'd you pull me away?" Kaelee asked.

"It's obvious he won't let us pull his face to our cunt," Karen told her. "So, we have to bring our pussy up to his face."

Kaelee finally caught on to her friend's idea and the two teenaged girls struggled to stack some bales high enough to act as a bed for them. It took them nearly twenty minutes to get them stacked properly. Finally satisfied that the height was right for the horse now, they led the stallion over to it.

Kaelee quickly leapt up on the bales and spread her legs wide for the horse. Karen was only too willing to allow her best friend first crack at the horse's tongue.

Once he was lead to her, Starburst only willingly began licking the teen's red bush. With one long swipe of his tongue, he dragged it across her full labia.

"OH SHIT KAREN!" Kaelee cried out. "IT'S SO DIFFERENT FROM CURLY'S! IT'S MUCH... ROUGHER! BUT SOOOO GOODDDD!"

Karen watched mesmerized, as the wide tongue seemed to blanket her friend's pussy. Already she could see Kae's clit, and her pussylips pulsing with blood. She couldn't wait for her turn with the beast.

As the reddish-brown stallion kept licking, his cock began twitching with the first sign of arousal. The girls weren't paying any attention to his crotch, having already labeled him a dud, rather than a stud.

"AAAIIIIIIEEEEEE!" Kaelee shook her head violently from side to side as an explosive orgasm hit her.

Karen watched in amazement at the effect the horse's tongue had on her younger friend and wanted a shot at it too. She reached over and pulled Kae aside and quickly jumped up on the bales of hay offering herself to the huge beast.

Kaelee landed unceremoniously to the ground, as Karen wasn't at all gentle in taking her place. As she struggled to raise herself back up, her eyes caught sight of the twitching cock. It was bulging outward only a few inches, but she could tell that more was to come.

She crawled over to his hind legs, her knees scraping over the sting of the straw, and watched in fascination as it twitched and grew slowly.

"OH FUCK KAE!" Karen groaned as she too fell under the spell of the stallion's tongue. "YOU... YOU'RE SO RIGHT! HE IS BETTER... BETTER THAN CURLY!"

Kaelee wasn't even listening by now. Her total concentration was on the growing shaft between the horse's legs. Already it had reached four inches, but she suspected that more would appear soon.

Karen was also experiencing a mind numbing orgasm under the stallion's relentless licking. She came and came, spraying Starburst's nostrils with her juices, which he ravenously licked clean with his agile tongue.

"Oh Karen," Kaelee moaned from the ground. "You gotta check this out."

Still dazed from her powerful orgasm, Karen slid off the hay bales and landed on the ground heavily. She looked around for Kaelee. She spotted her down the stallion's flank and made her way slowly to where her redheaded friend was kneeling.

"Wha... what's wrong?" Karen asked.

Kaelee could only point up to the horse's hind legs. When Karen's eyes followed her direction, they almost bulged wide at the sight that greeted her.

Where before there was only a bulgy lump at his crotch, now stuck out a six-inch slab of meat that was growing steadily. They were fascinated at how different it was from the dog's cock. Where the dog cock was pointy at the tip, the horse's was very flat and wide.

Nervously she lifted her arm and touched the horse cock gently. It was much warmer than Curly's cock was. Kaelee followed suit and felt the cock herself. She was amazed at how thick it already was.

Both girls carefully started caressing the elongating cock, trying to prod it to full erection. Kaelee moved over to the other side of the stallion so that now both of them could manipulate it.

Already excited at the prospect of seeing the horse hard-on, Karen leaned forward and licked along the length that was there. The taste was very tangy, but not too unpleasant.

"Go ahead Kae," Karen urged. "Try it."

Kaelee followed suit and licked the horse cock on the other side. Once she saw her friend licking, Karen resumed licking him also. They wanted to see just how big the stallion's cock would get.

Starburst wasn't about to disappoint them. Suddenly, his cock seemed to telescope so fast, it literally knocked both girls on their naked butt in surprise.

"JESUS H. CHRIST!" Karen yelled out. "Will you look at the size of that."

"WOW!" Kaelee was speechless.

Starburst's cock had surged to over two feet in length and almost as thick as their arm.

"No way can I take that!" Karen commented.

"No fooling," Kae agreed. "What do we do now?"

"Well," Karen paused. "If we can't get him to fuck us, I guess we'll have to try sucking him."

Kaelee smiled at her blonde friend and both girls rushed forward to resume licking the horny stallion's willing cock. They could hear him snorting loudly as their tongues lathered along the massive looking cock.

Out in a corner, Curly had caught the scent of their heat and was himself getting aroused. His cock growing much faster than the other evening.

Soon, Kaelee wanted a taste of Starburst's cockhead. Shifting position, she placed herself in a better location and licked across the thick head of the horse's cock. It was nowhere as smooth as the dog's, or of the mysterious man in the park for that matter. The head was wide, and wrinkly. She was also fascinated at the size of its piss-hole where she assumed its sperm would come shooting out. It looked like someone had stuck a drinking straw in his cock.

Karen noticed what the redheaded teen was doing and wanted a taste of that herself. She moved over, shoved her friend aside, and began munching on the stallion's cockhead eagerly.

"Hey!" Kaelee objected.

Karen ignored her and tried fitting the cockhead past her lips. Kae watched angrily as her friend somehow managed to slip the wide tip past her lips.

"Damn Karen," Kae moaned. "How did you ever manage that?"

Of course, Karen was in no position to answer her dejected friend. But she wasn't bothered by that, she was too happy to have the monstrous cock inside her, even if it was her mouth.

Kaelee backed away so she could get a better look of Karen sucking the horse's cock. She got on all fours to watch carefully.

Seeing the redheaded teen in the proper position, Curly made his way towards the kneeling girl.

Kaelee was too caught up on watching Karen to even notice Curly's stealthy approach. Suddenly, she felt his warm tongue lapping at her bloated pussylips. Looking back, she smiled at seeing who was servicing her as she returned her attention to Karen's blowjob.

Curly's cock was all ready for action, and he could sense that the young human was also. Without any further delay, he leapt up and wrapped his forepaws around her slim waist.

"Ungh!" Kaelee grunted as she felt his heavy body land on top of her.

She knew what he wanted, and found that she wanted it too. She braced herself for the fuck that was to come, remembering how much Karen had enjoyed the dog the previous week. So, if she couldn't have the horse, then at least she'd have the dog to satisfy her needs.

Karen began jerking the huge cockshaft to make the horse cum faster. She was eager to taste his seed. So much so, that she tried to reach his balls to play with them, but found out that she couldn't reach them and still keep her mouth wrapped around his cockhead.

She gazed over to Kaelee for help, but was greeted with the sight of the redheaded teen being mounted by Jim's giant black poodle. So she resolved herself to waiting patiently for the horse to fill her throat with his jism.

Kaelee reached between her spread legs and took hold of Curly's cock and eagerly guided him to her nest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.