Serious Relationships - Cover

Serious Relationships

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A man makes a connection with a single mother and her daughter and discover a whole new world of sexual pleasure.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

The next morning, after they woke up, Megan admonished the two girls for the video that they had watched. But they sighed in relief when they knew that she had no idea of what else went on last night.

"I'm really sorry mom," Kae repeated to her mother. "It's... it's just that we were kinda curious, that's all. It's not like anything happened."

"Regardless," Megan interrupted. "You're much too young to be watching such things. Now, I want you to promise me that you'll never do this again."

"Okay," the teen said. "I promise. This is the last time."

As a responsible mother, Megan couldn't mention the weekend invitation to Jim's right then. No, as punishment, she would wait a few days before bringing that up. But she would have to give Jim a ring to let him know there would be a delay before she could let him know if they would be coming over.

Jim suspected that this unexpected delay might have some sexual undertones, hopefully not regarding his giant poodle Curly. He felt sure that if she ever found out about his dog's propensity to human pussy that would be the last he would hear from her.


Kaelee and Karen walked to school as if nothing happened that night. But as they headed to school each day, they couldn't help but talk about it all the time. About how good playing with each other was, but most especially, how much fun it was to fool around with Mr. Foxworth's dog.

Jim was getting a bit concerned that the invitation wasn't going to be accepted when he hadn't heard anything back from Megan again. In fact, he was worried that their relationship might have been totally compromised if she found out about what the girls had done with Curly that night.

For the next three days, things went like this without Megan ever letting them off the hook for the video incident. Then on Thursday, she called both teenaged girls into the kitchen when they came back from school.

"I guess I'm going to let you two off the hook for that stunt you pulled the other night," she stared at them.

"Gee mom," Kae looked down embarrassingly. "We already said we were sorry about that."

"Yeah Miss Yeargood," Karen chided in. "It's not like we did any of that stuff."

"Well, you shouldn't have had that movie in either case," Megan scolded them. "But that's the past now. Jim's invited us to his place out of town. He's got a swimming pool and horses. You girls interested?"

"That's so cool," Kaelee cheered right up.

"Me too?" Karen had t ask.

"Yes Karen," Megan told her. "You too. Jim thought it would be a good opportunity for you to get to know him better Kae. I think things might be getting serious."

"And can we ride the horses mom?" Kaelee asked.

"Jim said he'd take you riding, yes," her mother smiled. "So I take it you're interested in going then."

"Are we?" Both girls said in unison.

"Good," Megan said. "Karen, you'll have to check with your parents first."

"Okay," the blonde teen replied. "Just for Saturday?"

"No, we'll be staying the weekend," Megan told her. "He has a big house with lots of rooms."

"Way cool," Karen smiled. "I'll call my parents right now."

Both girls rushed into the living room so Karen could phone home and clear this weekend trip with them. Megan didn't expect any problems with this, she was good friends with the Fletchers. They would usually watch the girls alternately whenever the need arose. Though not so often any more as both were now old enough to be left on their own.


Jim was glad to get Megan's phone call letting him know that she and the girls would be over Saturday afternoon for the weekend.

"Should I bring anything special?" Megan asked.

"Just yourself," Jim said playfully.

Those last few days seemed to drag before Saturday rolled in. He was dreaming restlessly of those two young teenaged girls doing the most obscene acts with his large black poodle. Then his dreams started adding new dogs. First one more, then a second, and finally he couldn't keep track of how many dogs were in the pack in his dreams. This caused him to wake up almost every morning with a raging hard- on, which he had to embarrassingly take care of with his hands.


Finally, the long awaited day arrived. As soon as he got up that morning, he started preparing his place for his incoming guests. Made sure the horses were groomed, cleaned the pool, and most importantly had Curly groomed.

He was getting worried again when the clock struck twelve and there was still no sign of Megan and the two girls. At 12:30, he was sitting nervously in his living room anticipating bad news.

RRRRIIINNNNGGGG! RRRRIIINNNNGGGG! RRRRIIINNNNGGGG!

"Yes! Hello!" He quickly picked up.

{Jim, it's me Megan, } he heard her sweet voice. {I have some bad news.}

This was it. Megan was breaking off the relationship before they got too deep.

{One of the girl's called in sick at the diner and I have to fill in, } she said, sounding disappointed. {The girls were really looking forward to this weekend to.}

"Why don't I drive over and pick them up," Jim suggested. "You can join us after you finish work."

{Are you sure about this?} She asked.

"Sure," Jim insisted. "Why disappoint them over this. Besides, the whole idea of this weekend was for me and Kaelee to get to know each other better."

{That's true, } Megan admitted. {Okay, let's do that.}

"Great," Jim said. "Tell them I'll be there in about forty minutes to pick them up."

{Okay, } Megan sounded happy. {You're really a sweet man James Foxworth.}

"I'm only here to serve," Jim grinned.

After he hung up the phone, Jim grabbed the keys to his Jeep as it was roomier than the Vette. And since they were three for the trip back, it seemed to make sense. He placed Curly in his pen and drove into town to pick up his two teenaged charges.


Kaelee and Karen were waiting nervously for Mr. Foxworth to drive by. Sure, he seemed like a nice guy, but he was dating Kae's mom. They hadn't been knowingly alone with him at all since they first met. Kaelee still had no idea that Jim was the mysterious stranger that had accosted her in the darkness of the park those many weeks before.

They were also nervous of the fact that he was the owner of that giant black poodle that had pleasured them so well while Kae's mom dated his master. They could still clearly picture its huge thick cock as it waved to and fro before their eyes, only to ejaculate its creamy jism on them.

DING! DONG!

They nearly jumped in their skin when the doorbell rang. Kaelee went to the door and opened it. There stood Mr. Foxworth waiting patiently on the stoop.

"Oh! Hi Mr. Foxworth," Kaelee said, opening the door for him. "We didn't hear your car."

"I came in a different one," he told her. "A Corvette wouldn't be too comfortable with three of us in it. And I thought I told you to call me Jim. Hi Karen," he smiled at the blonde teen. "So, you girls ready to go?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.