Serious Relationships - Cover

Serious Relationships

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A man makes a connection with a single mother and her daughter and discover a whole new world of sexual pleasure.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

Jim and Megan's date lasted over three hours, most of it just talking and dancing.

"Jim," Kae's mother started. "I... I really like you, you know. But it's been so long..."

"Since you've been with a man," I finished her sentence.

"Yes," she nodded nervously.

"You want me?" I boldly asked.

"Yes, but Kaelee is at home," Megan reminded me.

"That's okay," I told her. "My place is along the way. We can stop there for the nightcap."

Hearing that, she got up and I placed her shall over her shoulders. I settled the bill and we walked out into the cool air.

The drive to my house was only five minutes. A good thing too, I don't know how much longer I could have held out.

"This... this is your place?" Megan asked in astonishment.

"Yep!" I grinned. "Won a big settlement, so now I'm kinda set for life."

"Really, I never knew that," she leaned over.

I walked her inside and we made ourselves comfortable near the fireplace. I got busy stoking the fire to life while I showed her where the wine was kept. A few minutes later, she returned with two glasses of red wine.

I got down on the thick rug and patted the spot next to me. We sipped the refreshing wine and then started fondling each other. I couldn't wait to get her out of the skin tight black dress that had been teasing me all evening.

Megan rushed to unbuckle my belt and pants, needing desperately to feel a man's touch again. As soon as my pants were undone, she reached inside and gave my nine-inch cock a squeeze.

"Oh god Jim," she moaned, feeling my shaft in her grasp. "I need you. I need you right now."

When the top of her dress finally gave way, I lowered my face and sucked hard on the hardened brown aureoles of this petite beauty. All the while that I was mauling Megan, my mind kept picturing her daughter with my dog. This added incentive made my cock surge with more energy than I have ever experienced before.

Megan assumed that it was singly my desire for her that was making my cock react the way it was. She had no way of knowing that it was also the depraved vision of her own daughter that was adding fire to the furnace of my desire.

As soon as she managed to free my cock from my pants, Megan lowered her face to it and sucked it right in. I was amazed that such a tiny mouth could wrap itself so effortlessly on my hard cock. She quickly got into a steady bobbing motion on my crotch, taking my cock deeper with every swallow.

I busily massaged her back as she was performing fellatio on my hard- on. I could see that this woman was not a stranger to sex. Her husband must have been very good in the sack. No wonder she was in dire need of a man's touch.

"Oh yeah Megan," I told her. "You sure know how to suck. Take my cock down your throat babe. Don't stop now."

At the sound of my encouragement, she intensified her efforts, wanting only to please me. Already she could feel the head of my cock hitting the back of her throat. Adjusting herself slightly, I next felt my cock sliding down her slim throat. It quickly became obvious to me that Megan Yeargood was an expert at deepthroating a cock.

I could hear her take a breath of fresh air each time she pulled back from my cock. Then shove her face down its length again. After about five minutes of this, my whole nine inches of cock flesh found its way down her gurgling throat.

I held her redheaded skull in place, luxuriating in the pleasure her tight throat was giving me. But quickly released he so she wouldn't pass out from lack of oxygen.

Megan was a trooper and allowed my cock to be fucked down her throat until I climaxed. I watched as this smallish woman gave the best deepthroat since Linda Lovelace.

"Oh shit woman," I groaned as I felt my peak nearing. "Where did you ever learn to suck like that?"

"My husband," she said, pulling her face off my hard shaft for a moment. "His cock was even bigger and he loved blowjobs."

'Shit, ' I moaned in my mind. 'She could even handle Curly if she ever tried.'

The thought of Megan with my dog made my cock twitch again as she continued blowing me. But I wanted to feel the sweet warmth of her pussy around my cock now. I reluctantly pulled her away and laid her back on the softness of the bearskin rug.

I had to peal down the remainder of her black dress, then literally ripped her panties off. She'd have to go home without them tonight. There she lay, with only her crotchless pantyhose to wear. I admired her for a moment, then began ripping my shirt off, popping three buttons in the process.

I then lay on top of her and buried my hard cock in her velvety pussy. We fucked like that for a good ten minutes before I unloaded. I was sure that she came at least twice during my humping her. Probably from the years of sexual tension that she had penned up.

I then help her up and we made our way to my heated Jacuzzi outside. She slipped her hose off and stepped into the heated pool of water and I brought flutes of chilled champagne.

"Mmmmmh! That was so good Jim," she said as she leaned over and kissed me deeply. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for someone like you."

"I bet I could guess," I smiled back.

"But I think I should call home and make sure everything is all right there," she said.

I handed her the cordless phone and she dialed her home. After a few rings Kaelee answered.


RRRRRING! RRRRRING! RRRRRING! RRRRRING!

Kaelee rushed to the living room phone from the bathroom, water still dripping of her bare skin. She jumped on the sofa and picked up after the fourth ring.

{Kaelee? Is that you?} Her mother's voice asked.

"Oh! Hi mom," Kaelee answered a bit out of breath. "How's the date going?"

{Things are going fine dear, } Megan said. {Just called to check and make sure that everything was okay.}

"Everything's fine here too," the girl told her mom. "We just kinda made a mess on Karen's clothes, but we put it in the washer. By the way, is it okay if she stays over tonight?"

{If its okay with her parents I don't see any problem, } her mom said.

"Will you guys be getting back soon?" Kae asked.

Megan looked at Jim before answering.

{No, I don't think so, } she finally said. {We're watching the stars at his place right now and its so beautiful here baby. I think we'll talk a while longer before Jim drives me home.}

"That sounds great mom," Kae sounded overjoyed at how happy her mom sounded. "Well you have fun and we'll wait up for you guys."

{No you won't young lady, } Megan said. {You two are still too young to stay up too late. I want lights out by 11 o'clock, no later. Is that understood.}

"Okay mom," Kae squinted her disappointment. "Don't have a hissyfit."

{Don't talk to me in that tone, } Megan was getting a bit angry at her daughter.

Jim had to reach over and massage her back to make her settle down somewhat.

"I'm sorry mom," Kae apologized. "Me and Karen'll just watch a movie then we'll go to bed, promise."

{Sorry I lost my temper, } Megan settled down under Jim's tender hands. {We'll talk about this tomorrow. Goodnight, and tell Karen the same for me.}

"Okay mom," her daughter said. "Have a good time and don't worry about us. We're just fine. After all, we have Mr. Foxworth's dog to protect us," she giggled.

At that, they both placed their respective phones in their cradles and returned to what they were doing. Megan French kissed me, while miles away her daughter and Karen did the same with each other.


"I guess you were right," Megan looked up at me. "I was worrying for nothing. The girls are just fine."

"See, I told you," I caressed her flaming red tresses. "Now then, where were we?"

With that, she smiled and began suckling my nipples in the warm flow of water. I just leaned back and enjoyed her expertise.

After a couple minutes of that, I picked her up and placed her over my revived cock and lowered her in the warm Jacuzzi water until I felt her pussylips wrapping themselves around my shaft. We then proceeded to churn the already churning waters until it frothed up around us.

Seated across my legs now, Megan's stiff nipples stood erect right in front of my mouth. I clamped my lips on her tits, alternating from one to the other as I lifted her light body up and down on my cock.

"Oh Jim," she moaned. "Yes! Yes! Drive your fucking prick up my pussy! It's been so long. I want to feel you cum in me! Fill me with your fucking seed! Make me pregnant, I don't care! I just want to feel you fill me up!"

"Ungh! Ungh!" I grunted as I tried to keep up with her energy.

As I fucked this beautiful mother, my mind kept picturing her teenaged daughter and her blonde friend alone with my horny giant poodle. Hoping that he would be doing to them what I was doing to Megan. But there was no way for me to find out it anything happened until much later.

"You have... a beautiful daughter Megan," I said as I kept fucking her. "I still find it... find it hard to believe that you're her mother."

Megan was slightly disturbed that I would bring Kaelee up at a time like this. She looked at me with a strange look in her eyes, questioning my sudden interest in her daughter.

"Why did you just mention Kaelee just now?" She asked.

I could tell that she suspected something was going on in my mind involving her young daughter. I had to think quickly before the evening gets shot all to hell.

"It's just... it's just that I never considered having a relationship with a single mother before," I told her as I tried to get her back in the mood for fucking. "I really like her, she seems like a great kid. I just want you to know that I want us to try to make a go of this. That is if you want to."

"Swear," she asked as my cock kept driving up her pussy.

"Honest," I told her convincingly. "I wanted you to know that I'm willing to get to know both of you so that this can work for us."

She kissed me passionately, convinced of how serious I was with my speech. The strange thing is, in a way I was. I did want this relationship to work. And if Kaelee's pussy came along to add spice to it, so much the better I thought.

We resumed our fucking in earnest, splashing water over the deck. I could feel that a vacuum had been created between my cock and her sucking pussy. I've gone through this before. It would mean that we would be tied like dogs in heat until my cock shrank back down to size.

The thought of dogs being tied while in the throes of fucking reminded me again of the possible action going on back at Megan's home. Of Curly mounting and fucking one or both girls. I knew that Kaelee had already experienced that, so maybe this time she was showing her friend Karen about my dog's special talent.

Of course, I had no way of knowing that Kaelee never realized that a dog had fucked her that night in the park. Or that she didn't recognize me as the man who forced her to suck his cock.

Megan lifted my head from her breast and planted a deep soulful French kiss as I continued pumping my cock in her clenching pussy.

"Oh Jim," she moaned. "I know... I know we just met... but I think I'm falling in love with you."

"I know," I told her. "I'm feeling the same way."

"Do you really think we have a chance?" She asked.

"Absolutely," I squeezed her tits.

"And what about Kaelee?" She pushed on. "I... I can't get involved if you think that's going to be a problem."

"No, I think we'll get along fine," I told her. "In fact, why don't you two come here this weekend. It'll give us all a chance to know each other. I have a pool and stables. We could go horseback riding."

"That sounds like fun," she said. "But won't she get bored?"

"Invite one of her friend's along," I suggested. "What about that girl Karen?"

"Okay, I'll ask them tomorrow," she said and returned to kissing me.


Back at the Megan's house, Kaelee had tossed a football jersey to Karen that she could wear to sleep in, and she chose a teddy for herself. Then they quickly returned to the living room and watched the movie that started them on the road of sexual awareness this night.

What they first called disgusting now looked so hot and erotic, it got them horny all over again. But this time they had a better control over themselves. They wanted to see if there was anything else that might seem interesting to try.

They watched thru the first half hour of it, but now it seemed so tame compared to what they had already done. They've already done the kissing and the sucking thing, they had hoped that something more would go on in the movie.

Then the scene changed when one of the women in the movie pulled out a long double-headed dildo. This caught both the girls' attention as they leaned forward to see what would happen next.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.