Serious Relationships - Cover

Serious Relationships

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A man makes a connection with a single mother and her daughter and discover a whole new world of sexual pleasure.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

For the past half hour, Kaelee and Karen had experimented in sex between each other. And when the giant black poodle joined in to lick the blonde teenager to climax. Both had the best orgasm they had ever experienced in their young lives. Even Kaelee, who had unknowingly been fucked by the beast only a few weeks earlier.

As Karen lifted her head out of Kae's crotch to get up Curly literally just walked over her back to straddle her. From beneath, Kae could only watch, as the dog's chest disappeared past her friend's upturned ass. Then her eyes caught sight of the animal's extended cock. It was much, much bigger than it was earlier when they looked at the puny thing he showed.

"Ka... Karen," Kae sounded nervous.

"What?"

"I... I think you should get up now," the redheaded youngster said.

"Why?" Now Karen sounded a bit nervous also.

"I... I think the dog wants to... I think he wants to fuck you," Kae finally stammered out.

At hearing that, Karen tried to lift herself up urgently. But the huge dog weighed almost as much as she did, and she couldn't manage to raise herself.

Curly waddled his way forward, his cock nearing Karen's vulnerable pussy with every step. Luckily for Karen, her skirt that she had flipped over her ass earlier would protect her skin from the dog's sharp nails.

She could feel his curly fur rubbing over her back as he moved forward. It felt nice and soft on her skin. But the fact that she knew that his cock was nearing her pussy quickly dissipated that comforting thought.

"Kae!" Karen yelled. "Do something!"

Kaelee reached back and tried to prevent Curly's hind legs from moving forward. All that brought her was another menacing growl from the huge animal.

"I... I can't," Kae told Karen. "He... he won't let me."

Realizing that there was nothing she could do to stop the aroused beast, Karen made the fateful decision to let him do what he wanted. After all, how bad can it be. His cock was so small, she was sure that he wouldn't be able to hurt her.

"Then... I guess I'll just have to let him in," Karen whispered in a defeated tone.

Kaelee couldn't believe her ears. Did her best friend just say that she would let the dog fuck her with that monstrous looking cock?

"You can't be serious," Kaelee asked.

"Why not?" Karen asked. "It seems like the only way to make him quit."

"Bu... but he's so big," Kae said.

"So what," Karen replied, thinking that her friend was talking about his body, not his cock.

"Are you sure?" Kaelee asked one final time.

"Yeah! I guess," Karen said. "Maybe you can help him get it in the right place."

"O... okay," the redhead said nervously.

She watched as the huge pinkish staff neared her friend's virgin pussy. Knowing that Karen really wanted to go through with this, she prepared herself to help anyway she could.

Karen saw Curly's forepaws on either side of her hands as the dog dwarfed the teenager. She couldn't conceive how truly big the dog was until this moment.

Kaelee watched the dog's dangling cock as it approached her forehead. It was pissing all over the floor as it continued to stiffen. She didn't know that what she perceived as piss was actually his pre-cum in preparation to mounting her friend.

As Curly's cock swung back and forth with each step, his pre-cum would splatter on Kaelee's forehead, then her cheek and finally on her lips. Instinctively she ran her tongue over her lips to wipe them clean, getting a first taste of the dog's tangy pre-cum.

Finding the taste not that disdainful, Kae decided to be a bit bold. Knowing that Karen couldn't see her from her position, she lifted her head higher and licked Curly's vibrating cock, cleaning it along its length. Curly stopped his forward motion as he felt Kaelee's tongue lavishing over his cock. He had never felt anything like this before, and it was rather enjoyable.

"What's happening Kae?" Karen asked, interrupting her friend's licking. "Why'd he stop moving like that?"

"I... I guess he's not sure what to do next," Kae said, pulling her mouth away from the dog's cock.

"Well, make him get this over with," Karen instructed her.

"I... I'll try," Kaelee said, looking cravingly at that tasty cock.

Before letting Curly move on to Karen's pussy, Kae decided she wanted a real taste of him. Lifting her head up again, she brushed her tongue over his pointed cocktip and let it slide past her lips into her waiting mouth.

Feeling the warmth of her lips around his shaft, Curly began humping instantly. Kaelee loved the feel of his cock sliding in and out past her sucking lips, but she knew she had to let him go or Karen would start wondering what was going on back here.

Kae reluctantly pulled her mouth away from Curly's cock and pulled on it, guiding it to Karen's virgin pussy hole. Comparing his girth to her opening, she couldn't see how such a thick cock could ever get inside a woman. Much less her friend.

Karen felt the dog resume his forward movement and braced herself for what was about to happen to her.

'I don't believe this, ' she thought to herself. 'I'm about to lose my virginity to a damn dog.'

Kaelee guided the cocktip to Karen's vulva and ran it along her friend's slit. Karen shivered in excitement at feeling a cock, even a dog's, finally making contact with her sex. Kae grinned at her friend's reaction and repeated the process again, teasing Karen further.

With the young redhead's hand wrapped around his prick, Curly tried humping his ass to get things started, but this wasn't too satisfying to him. He much preferred the intimate contact inside a bitch's pussy to these silly games the girls were making go through.

Somehow, Kaelee felt the dog's frustration and finally placed the tip of his cock between the reddened lips of Karen's pussy.

As soon as he felt the moist, warm caress of the girl's pussylips around his cockhead, Curly shoved forward mightily sending Karen sprawling face first into Kaelee's still parted legs.

"OOOOF!" She grunted as the huge animal shoved his cock in her virgin hole.

"HOLY SHIT!" Kaelee exclaimed in excitement.

She watched, mesmerized, as the first four inches of dog cock disappeared inside her friend. At that same moment, she felt Karen's mouth slamming on her pussy once again.

The giant poodle humped fiercely into the young girl. As he pulled out for another lunge, he would drag her back with his cock as her pussy was still much too tight to simply allow him to slide in and out. and with each forward thrust, another inch or so would bury itself in her clenching cunt.

"AARRRGGHHH!" Karen complained. "I... it's too big! I... I can't take... I can't take it Kae! Pull him out! Please, pull him out! Don't let him fuck me anymore. Make him stop, I beg you!"

Kaelee just watched helplessly from below as the dog kept humping furiously into Karen. She could see why she found the experience so painful. She was amazed that the dog even managed to get it inside her. And now that he did, she had no idea how she could pull him out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.