Serious Relationships - Cover

Serious Relationships

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A man makes a connection with a single mother and her daughter and discover a whole new world of sexual pleasure.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

Kaelee and Karen went to the living room window and watched her mom get in Jim's car and drive off. As soon as they were sure that they had left they leapt onto the sofa like the teenaged girls they were.

"Did you get it?" Kaelee asked excitedly.

"Yeah!" Karen told her as she dug in her school bag. "Found it in my brother's closet. He thought he was so cool hiding it there."

She pulled out a videotape and handed it to her friend. On the cover was two women licking each other's pussies.

"Wow!" Kaelee gasped. "I didn't think girls did stuff like this. Have you watched it yet?"

"No, I wanted us to watch together," Karen said. "But I gotta say I was tempted."

Kaelee took out the tape and inserted in the video player and turned on the TV. Then both girls settled down next to each other on the sofa and began watching the movie.

Left to his own devices, Curly found a warm corner in the room and curled himself up for a nap.

As they usually do, the movie started off slow. After about ten minutes of preliminary scenes, the two women began touching each other through their clothes. Within minutes after that they were tearing them off and caressing their breast.

The teens were fascinated how the women in the movies seemed so at ease with touching another women like that.

'I wonder what that would feel like?' Both girls asked themselves.

Kaelee would sneak a peek at her friend's chest and noticed how heavily she was breathing, then would turn back to the screen scared of being caught staring. Then Karen would do exactly the same thing. This went on for the next fifteen minutes or so.

Then the movie made a prominent change of scenery. The two women were now on a bed and they were in the famous 69 position, their faces buried in their companion's crotch.

"Ewwww!" Both girls scowled. "Gross!"

"Yeah! Like that's were my pee comes from," Karen said.

Despite their dislike of what the women on the screen were doing, they kept on watching, paying attention to every little detail. Their ears perked up as they heard both women moan in obvious excitement.

"Kae," Karen whispered.

"Yeah?" The redhead replied just as quietly.

"You wanna try?" Karen asked.

"What?" A surprised Kaelee asked.

"You know," Karen nodded her head towards the TV set. "Touching and stuff."

"Do you?" Kaelee asked.

"I guess," Karen admitted shyly. "Why don't we take our tops off first."

"You first," Kaelee said.

"Together," Karen compromised.

"Okay," Kaelee smiled. "On three. One... two... three."

At that, both girls pulled their tops off over their heads. Karen took a bit longer for she was wearing a bra under her sweater. But as Jim had guessed earlier, Kaelee was braless under her white T-shirt. As soon as they were both topless, they quickly brought their hands back down to cover their young tits. They broke out giggling at how ridiculous they were acting. They then both lowered their hands and admired each other's young tits.

"Yours are bigger than mine," Kaelee sulked.

"But yours don't sag as much," Karen replied. "I like that. Wish mine didn't."

"Ca... can I touch you?" Kaelee asked.

"If I can you," Karen countered.

Both girls reached across and caressed the other's breast.

"Ooooh!" They chorused together.

Then without even thinking about it, they began fondling each other. Karen was the first to pinch Kaelee's nipples, which caused her to catch her breath. Kaelee had no choice but to reciprocate in the same fashion.

The girls were getting so engrossed in each other that they weren't even watching the movie anymore. Both were getting more and more excited about what they were getting into.

Then without any warning, Kaelee leaned forward and planted her lips on her friend's, and gave her a deep soulful kiss. Karen's eyes popped open in surprise but she didn't try to pull away, she simply squeezed Kae's firm breast and leaned even closer.

Soon they began darting their tongues back and forth in each other's mouths. This was their first experience in French kissing and they found it too exciting to stop.

As the two teenagers continued exploring each other, they began moaning. This caught Curly's attention and he lifted his big head to see what was going on. He turned his head sideways in confusion as to what the girls were doing, then simply lowered himself back down and returned to his nap.

Just then, Kaelee caught the movie at the corner of her eye. She pushed a reluctant Karen away from her and turned her attention back to the movie. Karen followed her friend's gaze and was mesmerized by the scene herself.

They watched as one of the women was sticking her finger in the other's pussy. They could see it fucking in and out, causing the other to arch her back in excitement.

Both teenagers had experienced with masturbation, but never ever considered letting someone else do it for them. At least Karen hadn't, Kaelee had already experienced it with that stranger in the park weeks earlier, but she never told anybody about that.

They looked at each other once more and smiled mischievously. Kaelee hurriedly pulled her shorts off as Karen stripped off her panties, but kept her skirt on. Then they timidly touched the other's calf and worked their hands up to their crotches as they resumed their kissing.

"Mmmmmmmh!" They both moaned simultaneously as their fingers found the other's pussylips.

On her own initiative, Kaelee slid her face down until she could kiss one of Karen's nipples. In response to that, her friend crushed the back of her head harder against her tit. Kaelee instinctively took that hard tip in her mouth and began suckling as Karen squirmed excitedly.

"Shit Kae, that feels nice," Karen moaned.

Kaelee pulled away from Karen and smiled at her friend. She then leaned back on the arm of the sofa and opened up her legs. She then curled her finger invitingly to Karen urging her to come join her. Karen smiled and came down on top of her girlfriend, rubbing her tits against Kaelee's.

They kissed and rubbed each other lovingly, experiencing the touch on another's naked skin against theirs.

"This is so cool," Kaelee moaned.

"Yeah," Karen agreed as she slid down the redhead's body to suckle on her tits this time.

Karen then remembered the scene on the screen and lowered her finger to Kaelee's pussy. She then rubbed it across her friend's pussylips, pausing on her aroused clit.

"Ooooh!" Kaelee moaned as she arched her back.

She then did the unthinkable, she slipped her fingertip past those young cuntlips and inserted her digit inside Kae's excited pussy. Kaelee raised her butt in excited response, burying even more of Karen's finger in her vagina.

"Oh fuck!" Kaelee groaned. "That feels good!"

"Really?" Karen sounded surprised. "How does it feel to have something in there for the first time?"

"It's not..." Kaelee stopped in mid-sentence.

"What do you mean it's not?" Karen pulled her finger out in surprise.

"Nothing," Kae replied. "Let it go."

"C'mon girlfriend," Karen said scornfully. "Fess up. What did you mean by that?"

"Nothing, really," Kae tried to sidestep. "Just something happened a few weeks ago."

"Yeah! What?"

"Well... I got a guy's thing in me," Kaelee blushed.

"You mean you got fucked and you never told me!" Karen sounded angry. "Who was it?"

"I... I don't know," Kae told her. "Honest. It happened in the park late at night. He was just sitting there in the dark and I never even saw his face."

"God Kae!" Karen gasped. "Are you nuts? Why did you let him do that?"

"I... I dunno," the young redhead went on. "He started playing with my pussy just like you have been, and then everything kinda went blank. Next thing I knew I was sucking his thing and some other guys had his in my pussy."

"WOW!" Karen gasped. "You let two guys do that to you?"

Kaelee nodded in shame.

"How did it feel?" Karen asked excitedly. "Did you like it?"

"At first I was really scared," Kaelee admitted. "But then things got to feel real good. Until..."

"Don't stop now," Karen was gasping in excitement. "Until what?"

"Until that other guy stuck his thing in my pussy," Kae winced at remembering the pain she felt. "It hurt so bad, I would have bitten off the first one's thingy off if he hadn't pulled it out before."

"WOW!" Karen grinned.

Karen resumed finger-fucking her friend as she listened to her recount what had happened to her. She couldn't help but be jealous of the younger girl. Now she wanted to experience what getting fucked was like also.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Kaelee trashed as Karen jammed her finger in her pussy.

"What happened next?" Karen urged her friend to continue her story.

Kaelee went on and finished off by telling her how she woke up alone leaning against the park bench and the mysterious man that had done this to her had vanished. Then she told her about all the drying jism that was on her.

"Oh WOW!" Karen said excitedly as she shoved her finger deep inside Kae's cunt.

Kaelee looked back at the TV set and saw one of the women tasting the other. She then looked back at Karen and pushed her friend's head down to her spread legs.

Karen didn't offer any resistance as she seemed only too willing to go on with this adventure. After hearing about what Kaelee went through, she was eager to explore more than she had intended.

When she got down to Kae's crotch she sniffed experimentally at it. She didn't find the smell too disagreeable. So she continued approaching it further. When she was only a few inches away, she did something she would have never considered trying before. She stuck out her tongue and licked Kae's moistening pussy from the bottom right up to her clit.

"Ooooh Karen that feels nice," Kae moaned. "Do it again."

Finding that being on the sofa wasn't practical for what they were doing, Karen got on the floor on her knees and repositioned herself at Kae's crotch. She then lowered her face again and began lapping at her friend's cunt. A few minutes of this and she inserted a finger in the teen's pussy and fucked her as she sucked on her clit.


Meanwhile, back in the corner of the living room, Curly's cock was twitching as his nostrils picked up the unmistakable musk of sex in the air. All the while, he never ever stirred from his nap.


Kaelee had remembered what the stranger had done with her, and did the same to Karen. She placed her hands behind her friend's head to keep her at her pussy.

By this time, Karen was finding the taste of her friend's pussy more than pleasurable. She seemed to have acquired the taste for pussy. She was suckling energetically on Kae's clit as it grew in arousal.

The two teenaged girls were so engrossed in each other that they never even noticed that the movie had ended. They even forgot all about the presence of Curly in the room with them, but then he didn't pay them much attention either.

But that was about to change in the most drastic of ways.


"Are you sure the girls will be okay alone?" Megan asked for the hundredth time.

"Will you relax and enjoy the evening," I laughed, trying to ease her fears.

I began stroking her hair, sliding my arm down her back to lightly caress her bare back. She had skin as soft as silk and the body of a goddess. I still couldn't believe my luck that I had found her, and that hot daughter of hers.

"But that dog of yours is so big," she continued fretting. "What if he attacks them?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.