Serious Relationships - Cover

Serious Relationships

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A man makes a connection with a single mother and her daughter and discover a whole new world of sexual pleasure.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

For the next few weeks, I was in a state of panic. I half expected to have my house raided by the police on a daily basis. But nothing happened.

That could only mean one of four things. One, Kaelee never reported what happened to anybody. Two, she did, but couldn't identify me, of course it helped that I never gave her my real name. Three, she loved it so much, she was hoping for another encounter. Or four, the cops didn't dare harass me again for fear of another lawsuit.

After waiting another week, I decided to head back to town and act as normal as possible. I loaded up Curly in the backseat of my Vette and we headed into the city.

I drove within the speed limits, not wanting to attract any undue attention from the police. It took a bit longer to get there, but I felt safer doing it this way.

As I drove by the all-girls school Kaelee attended, I tried to catch a glimpse of her. I hoped that her flaming red hair would make her stand out, even in a crowd. But there were just too many girls around to find one in specific.

I made a long overdue at the store for some supplies, also to find out what's been happening in town lately.

"Hey there Bill," I called out as I walked through the door. "Anything new happen while I was away?"

"No, nothing Jim boy," he greeted me. "Where you been hiding yourself lately?"

"You know, business," I told him. "Internet trading mostly. Been keeping me busy."

"You're a lucky bastard," he carried on. "Wish the cops would pick on me so the city would pay me off. Har! Har!"

Ever since my windfall in court, Bill's been ribbing me about it. He was one of the few people that didn't believe what the cops kept accusing me of. We went on exchanging opinions about different things as he filled out my order. For a generous stipend, Bill would have it delivered to my home out in the countryside.

"Hey Bill, you ever notice how much harder its getting to tell a girl's age lately?" I dared ask. "I saw this cute redhead at the girls school a few weeks ago. I swore she was close to her twenties, but she's probably only fifteen or sixteen."

"That must have been the Yeargood kid," Bill told me. "Her mom works over at the diner on Main. But I know what ya mean Jim," Bill agreed with me. "I get a woody every time I walk by the place in the morning."

I was glad to find out what her family name was. Maybe I could get to meet with her again. I caught myself at the lewd thoughts I was having. How could I even be thinking of getting near her again. I was lucky last time, but that was a one-time thing, wasn't it?

"It's getting that any guy can get accused of pedophilia just by admiring their bodies," I told him.

"Is that what happened with you and the cops?" he asked. "You been sneaking a peek at them young things."

"Naw," I said in all honesty. "They thought I was a child molester because I live alone and own a dog."

"You mean Curly," he broke out laughing. "That monster poodle of yours. Damn, they must be desperate for action. That dog of yours scares most guys, how could they even think that you could use it to get close to a kid."

Our conversation trailed off to sports and such. After I got caught up on the local news, I said my good-byes and headed downtown with Curly in tow on his leash. I passed a few cops along the way, but they avoided looking in my direction all together. Seems they had learned their lesson.

Most of the town's people had forgotten all about the suspicions against me, or were convinced that the police were just witch-hunting. I would be greeted cordially by most. And the women were as attracted to me as ever.

During my walk, I passed the diner that Bill had mentioned earlier. I peered inside and saw the regular assortment of customers and the two working waitresses taking their orders. I then looked at my watch and decided that a meal wouldn't hurt, so I tied Curly up outside and walked in.

I found a corner booth and slid myself in, then grabbed the menu to make a selection.

A few minutes later, a cute petite redhead came over and waited for my order. When I looked up I was immediately taken by her young looking face.

'Can this be Kaelee's mom?' I asked myself. 'The hair color is right, but damn, she's much too young to have a teenaged daughter.'

She stood about 5'4" and about 100 pounds, but she was well proportioned. Her reddish hair was tied in a tight bun, but I suspected that it was probably shoulder length. My eyes roved all over her slinky body until her voice snapped me back to reality.

"Can I take your order?" She asked.

"Uh? Oh! Sorry," I said as I looked down at the menu again. "Why don't we go with the hot turkey."

"You sure you want that?" she said.

"Something wrong with it?" I asked.

"To tell you the truth," she leaned over to whisper. "I think the turkey's gone a bit bad," she giggled.

"Thanks," I smiled back. "What about a cheeseburger and fries then."

She jotted down my order and turned to walk away. I watched her rear as she swung it with each step.

'Damn, that's nice, ' I thought.

A few minutes later, she returned with a tray and laid out my meal.

"My name's James Foxworth by the way," I introduced myself.

"Megan," she returned the intro. "Megan Yeargood."

I couldn't believe my luck, it was Kaelee's mom. I thought about it quickly and decided to try and get to know her better.

"Uhm! I don't mean to be forward," I stammered. "But are you married or anything?"

"NO!" she squeaked out a bit excitedly. "No, I'm not. But I do have a child."

"Really?" I feigned surprise. "I would never have guessed that. How old? About two or three?"

"Actually, my daughter's fifteen," she blushed. "Or almost sixteen as she prefers to say."

"No way," I said. "You must be joking. You're way too young to have a teenager."

"Honest injun," she grinned giving me a scout signal. "I'm a widow. Lost my husband a few years ago. Me and Kaelee, that's my daughter, we moved into town about a year ago."

"Then where have you been hiding?" I asked her.

"I... I wasn't... I wasn't much good company," she confided. "Finally I decided that I needed to get things together. For Kaelee's sake."

"Well, I'm happy to meet you Megan," I offered her my hand.

She accepted my handshake and returned to work. I finished my meal and got up to leave. I paid my bill and left Megan a ten dollar tip.

As I was untying Curly's leash, Megan came rushing out.

"Mr. Foxworth," she tapped me on the shoulder. "Your change."

"Haven't you ever heard of a tip," I smiled. "And the name's James, or Jim if you like."

"That's way too much," she said. "I couldn't."

"Please," I told her. "Don't worry, I can afford it. Just ask around about me."

She gave me a shy smile and walked back into the diner. As I walked away I took a quick glance back and caught her watching me then rush in when she noticed me seeing her do so.

'Maybe there was a way for me to get close to Kaelee after all, ' I thought to myself as I whistled my way down Main Street. 'And Megan isn't sore on the eyes either.'

The thought of getting close to those two beauties got my cock stirring in my pants again. But first, I'd have to make some preparations. I already decided that I would be calling on Megan soon. Then make formal introductions to Kaelee.


For the next week, I made preparations to ask Megan out on a date. I figured I'd impress her by taking her out of town to my Country Club and treat her with class. I made reservations even before asking if she'd accept.


A few days later, I returned to the diner and sure enough there she was working. I walked in and sat in the same booth again.

"Well hi there stranger," she teased with a smile. "Where you been hiding yourself?"

"Nowhere special," I told her. "Actually, I was busy making reservations for dinner."

Her eyes seemed dejected, and I thought I knew why. Obviously, she was interested in me, but thought that the reservations were for a girlfriend of mine.

"Care to join me?" I asked bluntly.

"Can't," she said matter-of-factly. "I'm working right now, and the boss won't let us sit with the customers."

"I didn't mean here," I smiled charmingly. "I meant tonight. Have dinner with me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.